What did he mean by this?

What did he mean by this?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/Ed_Miliband/status/937960558170689537
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Hmmm. It's actually real.
twitter.com/Ed_Miliband/status/937960558170689537

Red Ed trying to remain relevant.

isnt this the guy who can barley eat a sammich on camera without looking like a fucking lizard person?

never thought I'd say this about milliped but...
He's not wrong...
that was harder to type then I expected.

What has my life come to that I'm agreeing with Ed fucking Miliband

Im actually not that great of a leader and i should be ashamed of myself.

>millipede

Blame the tabloids. You follow someone around with a camera for long enough and you're bound to catch them looking like a cunt.

The insults fall short over the nut fluff self fellatio hes doing over the one time he read a dictionairy

WHO?

He's right but at the same time, he'd also be a complete travesty.

HELL YES I'M TUFF ENUFF

It is just a shit call out to all the reactionary woke milenials who see themselves as having their future crushed every day if they don't open their curtains to find magic is everywhere.

Just a attention whore move.

but he isn't wrong

We are all fucked. Enjoy the new dark age.

At this point I’m starting to buy into the conspiracy that the government is fucking this up deliberately because they don’t want to leave.

>then I expected
I imagine most things are hard for you to type

>Catalog
Not a conspiracy. Leaving the EU is a simple, but impossible dream for the UK. It is a money sink for too many people in the EU. Also too much actual moving people out of the country, and the UK is not prepared for a complete rebellion agiainst that (there is too much money to be made importing guns and ammunition into the UK to support an all out civil war)

This.

The guy never stood a chance against Murdoch and the Daily Mail, their readership is big and retarded.

Yes. However based Corbyn is doing better

Close. It's the kike who can barley eat a sammich on camera without looking like a fucking lizard person

lol he's not wrong.

Kek'd, British bantz are top tier.

Oh well. At least he used his hands.