Had a encounter with a hillbot

I met a hillbot tonight, age 71. She bragged to me and my friend about how she got to drive in Hillary's motorcade in Portland. She tried to cheers me over this and I unenthusiastic raised my glass, she got suspicious, asked me if I voted for that "bastard". I started to sweat told her I "voted for Ted Cruz" thinking somehow that would have calmed her, she didn't believe me, started pressing me, asked me if I was a "NAZI". My friend who (I thought was a cuck) stepped in "he's just a Bernie bro that was disappointed by the primary and didn't want to upset you", her defenses went down "haha, your so white, he never had a chance against Hillary!". After she walked away, I told my lib friend I voted for Trump. He couldn't understand, I said, "did you see how triggered she was by the mere thought that I had voted for Trump? That is why Hillbots are in a cult, they are out of their minds" My friend said to me "I understand why people voted for Trump if that was how they saw Hillary voters". I hope this was a red pill for him, the Shoah is strong in Portland, so I doubt it.

With every thing happening to Trump his power level grows

>age 71
how utterly unaware are you to post on pol about how you're afraid of old women judging you

>asked me if I was a "NAZI"
"yes, let me tell you about the jews"

Come to Portland started talking about how much you love, Trump watch what happens. You don't live in a dangerous city, occupied by commies, hillbots are fucking terrifying.

>Being this beta
Who cares what the hag thinks?
Unless she is your boss tell her that her team lost and gen Z is ours.

To be fair, she is so fucking old that she might have just been trying to see if you could reunite her with any of her old friends from the Weimar Republic.

This is me
I live in Portland
I'm 6'4 and ripped though guess manlets never learn

>Pussying out to an old lady

The fucks she gonna do? Tell her bingo club about you?

Glad to know someone else understands how dangerous this situation is.

sage'd

Doesn't that Democratic Party seem so kind, warm and inclusive of all Americans?

>Living in Hipsterland
>Living in a city at all
You bring this on yourself.

shit story desu

Proper way to handle this would have been
>didn't vote, ya cunt

What a bitch, should've told her straight up you voted for Trump and you'd do it again. Grow a fucking spine. I would've just on the hopes that the old cunt would have a heart attack.

This is actually what is happening.

Fear of an old crazy bitch. Why you have vagina?

You should have heil'd in her wrinkly old face and started singing Horst Wessel Lied while the old hag died frothing from the mouth, from a heart attack or something.

/board

Why are you such a little bitch?