nifc.gov/safety/safety_documents/Fatalities-by-Year.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventura_Oil_Field
youtube.com/watch?v=6xJW7foStBY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Thanx Haxy

YES

Gloom Tube link
youtube.com/watch?v=4EtyQyvWK3Y

Teams are wanting to go fight this but they are being told they have to wait to be day shift and to go to bed. WTF is this nonsense???

Best thing that can happen to that place. God's judgement comes not with flooding, but with fire.

>b-but California d-doesn't need the r-rest of the USA
>w-we independent and stronk and sheeyit

Oh hell yeah

Union rules
That's what Commiefornia will get you

Maybe the prophecy about 'the bear leaving its cave forever' refers to California, after all they have a bear on their flag.

well fuck. how many of em are just gonna go out and save folks only to be fired in the coming weeks?

>can see flames now
this gon b gud

Maybe the cave is in reference to Plato's cave allegory. Maybe something will happen that wakes these fuckers up to reality.

It jumps foothill Rd. and it's over for ventura

You're not evacuating?

Why are American settlements getting completely caught on fire? You know, commie blocks aren't ideal, but they're not flammable.

Live stream
abc7.com/live/23340/
>abc7.com/live/23340/
abc7.com/live/23340/
>abc7.com/live/23340/
abc7.com/live/23340/
>abc7.com/live/23340/

Back for round two.

I already evac'd. I'm certain it's gonna hit the CC and Ventura high with these winds.

What a shame.

Work in a couple hours, can't bake again.
God bless all the anons in the area, can smell the smoke myself.

>California is such a nice place!
>every time I hear about it, it's an apocalyptic hellscape
Must have some really fucking nice beaches.
That, or commies and wallers are the only ones stupid enough to live there. Which is it?

Poor land management is one reason. We stopped fires In some areas for decades and highly flammable shit like juniper took over pine forests. At least in central oregon

i guess that's what you get for being atheist mentaly retarded fag

Sodom and Gomorrah anons confirm

>wind picking up
>several structures starting to burn again
>no hydrant pressure
>possible water tankers inbound

Good lord people how hard it's to rent some army planes and fill them with a glass fiber water container.

How hard is it to maintain a power grid?

we need to build a wall on the californian border to keep the fires out
we need to install a fire wall

Shit, I thought that was a Puerto Rican flag at first glance. Ignore me, I'm drunk.

There's 39 million people living in California
since 1910 in the entire US 1114 people have died in wildfires

It's just the media hyping up shit

nifc.gov/safety/safety_documents/Fatalities-by-Year.pdf

CA can't afford something so logical. All the money goes to pensions for boomers and welfare for spics and niggers

California has hundreds of water and slurry bombers.
The Santa Ana Winds are like a hurricane but dry. No flying tonight.
The entire US West is a desert. It burns too easy.

>fires still spreading
>eventually ignite something nasty underground
>mfw Centalia, PA 2: Electric Boogaloo

A number of Cal Fire crews were sent down to SoCal a day or two ago in anticipation of fires due to the high winds and low humidity expected through Thursday

>what's underground?

God has finally wrought his righteous judgement upon the hedonists.

That mental asylum some shizo user mentioned in a previous thread was consumed, apparently.

If they are already running out of supplies there may not be a place for them. Also, getting tired and sloppy on most jobs won't get you killed.

Not sure about Cali, but the problem in Centralia, PA was a coal mine caught fire. The coal is still burning to this day and has been since 1962.

Lots of oil in SoCal. And the depleted oil wells are used to store natural gas. See the Aliso canyon gas leak a couple years ago for example. No fire but a horrible leak of natural gas for months. If only it had ignited

You can own a b-52 bomber, legally.

Lots of oil in the area, has a big oil field.
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ventura_Oil_Field

Cheers.

I live in California and I'm getting to the point where I can't even be mad if it's arsonists starting these fires. The whole State deserves to be burned to the ground.

i dont know of anything in particular, but the high population density likely requires lots of underground oil and gas lines
if those get hit, who knows what else they could ignite

it's so windy here guys...the fire is far from me but holy shit it's really windy

Make america great again, burn down cali

There were reports earlier of gas lines to homes rupturing and spewing flames. Certainly not helping, but not major problem relative to the rest of the fire

Still no power here, somewhat thankful that it's a full moon tonight

>godless freaks gets burned yet again
nice

Finally some good news

youtube.com/watch?v=6xJW7foStBY

Hope you and your house don't get roasted calianon

Aircraft starting to work area south of foothill rd.

God speed Santa Paula bro!

Press F to pay respects.

>commie blocks aren't ideal, but they're not flammable.
They are also depressing houses for bugmen

Lel sad but true
Without Hollywood and Silicon valley spics and nigs in CA would have no money for gibsmedats

Wew, that explains things. It would be a shame if something like that happened...

for you

>definitely not terrorism
It's nothing. MS13 would not do this to their homeland. Must be global warming. Fuck Drumpft.

I don't understand how the fire can keep enough oxygen to feed it further back in the seam under the mountain, figured it would smother and die eventually

t. KY coalfag

Now if only the oceans would rise faster, they could put out these fires

ha ha ha burn jews buuuuurrrrnnnn!

>mfw the liberals and all of their stuff is burning to the ground

I don't know too much about it, but you can look up recent videos from the area and still see smoke coming out of cracks in the earth. Maybe it's all close enough to the surface and the surface is fractured enough that there's plenty of oxygen.

Can someone give me a quick run down. All I know from op that’s shit is on fire but does not explain why shit is on fire.

a fire started (conflicting rumors about the source) and the winds started feeding it and feeding it that sweet clean unpolluted oxygen libtards love so much until it grew and hit some gaslines and grew some more and got more wind exposure and grew some more and hit some more gas lines and grew some more.........

i purchased fire wood from some guys years ago. one of them said the place that they have cut juniper is now mostly grassland. they cut down so much of that water sucking crap they can get stuck in mud from natural springs that have come back. some ranchers are burning/cutting the juniper on their land for the same reason. juniper is fucking cancer

It's on fire because God hates fags

The mountains are acting like giant wind tunnels and continually fueling the fire. From the radar I;m looking at it almost looks like the fire is just sucking the surrounding air for miles and the mountains are helping it get fresh air from far away.

So basically this is god’s Way of punishing California because of the late case where the illegal got off scott free? You think after a while everyone in that god forsaken state would learn to cease thier faggotry and stop doing this shit but nope.

evrry time wind picks up everything starts to burn for various reasons probably arson or retard, ITS SO WINDY HERE GUYS HELP

>Liberals
>learning from their mistakes

It takes a religious conversion, which happens but is rare.

god bless fire chan

Man, CA is in trubble
I was asking about the mine in Centralia, PA tho

This really puts a smile on my face.

i just went to youtube for like 30 secs, the fire just sucks oxygen down through cracks in the ground, as well as as it burns it creates sinkholes (big ol' cracks)

Wheres the retarded faggot that has to say "DIS HAPPONZ EVORY YEEER!!!!1!1!" That's my favorite part of these threads.

Somebody already said it happens every month in the last thread.

and here's the retard that says DIS HAPPENZ EVORY THREAD!!!1

They fucking deserve it.

Ok, so its you then.

>no water pressure
14 beaners per house kind of does that.

Right now this is nothing. Damage caused is so insignificant i don't understand how you've managed to end up in third thread. Stop shilling.

god IS the fire

pic
It kind of creates its own ventilation eventually
The coal seam has to run out soon though, what a waste, would a been nice if they could grabbed the other end of it before fire spread somehow

$2 billion in damages so far ive heard. hundreds of houses. definitely not insignificant

Yea you are right they will never learn. I only pray for anons out there to come out all right from this .

maybe for a poorfag Mexi like you

I meant OIC*

>It happens every week
>It happens every day
>It happens every hour
>It happens every minute
>It happens every second
>It happens every millisecond