What anime have you rewatched the most times?

I've seen Madoka three times.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=qqmofWAAh1U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

I have seen code geass five times.

I've fallen asleep drunk to the various Madoka movies probably close to 50 times now.

Other than that I'd say random episodes of SAC.

I've seen the final episode of Gurren Lagann over 50 times.

I've watched Shakugan no Shana about 7 times since it aired.

three guns, three times

Same as you OP. The last time I marathoned the 12 eps in one sitting and now I'm burned out for good.

boku no pico

I've seen and read Death Note many,many times.

I've completed Girls Und Panzer, the OVAs, and Der Film about 4 times

I've watched Lucky Star at least fifteen times since it aired

I've seen K-On! 6 or 7 times

Nothing has that same feeling

Somewhere around 10-15 times. It's so short, I watch it at least once per year. Can't think of anything else I've watched more than 3 times except Bebop.

I've seen SAO around 5 times
only to see how bad it is of course lol xD

>now I'm burned out for good

Just wait about two years and you'll be read again. I've just been watching it every year for the past few years and it honestly never gets old. Especially rebellion, I mean it's pretty stupid but it just fucking works somehow, I really like it.

I don't even think Madoka is that great in terms of story, it just has the perfect mix of suspense, an interesting enough story, interesting characters, and good designs and music to just never really get old.

ive read some books ten times or more. but for anime it's probably honey & clover. i just watched it at a certain time in my life and ended up rewatching it many times. maybe eight times?

>sitting through all of Lucky Star 15 times

Literally how? I pretty much only enjoy CGDCT and even I barely made it through. Did I have to watch it right when it aired or something? Am I missing some historical context?

>rewatch a series after several years
>remember some highlights so I assume I remember most of it
>turns out I forgot a lot of it
>almost feels like watching it for the first time again

Not counting stuff that run and rerun a lot of times in tv it's either flcl, cowboy bebop or nge.
They all are in the 3-5 ish range.

Oreimo about 12 times.
Still trying to reclaim that the high I got the first time I watched it.

Fate Zero's last 4 episodes, I rewatched the most interesting scene (last 5 minutes of episode 22 - 23, everything on episode 24-25 ) at least 20+ times, the scene is really well done and the OST is top notch.

I rewatched it nine times. Most recent run was the first time I've ever taken more than one sitting to finish.

The characterization is overrated by ultra-casuals but significantly underrated by Sup Forums. There's a fair amount going on

No it's just a really good, funny show with lovable characters. You don't even need to know that much about anime to enjoy it though it helps a little

GJ-bu, 12 times.

Oreimo and Evangelion.

It did have lovable characters, I started enjoying it a little more towards the end, but the "funny" part is more debatable.

Clannad + After Story probably 6-8 times, maybe more.

I'd probably be posting the same thing if the first season of Clannad wasn't so shit.

Either K-On! or Spice and Wolf. I can't really remember. I tend to rewatch both around fall/winter when I just want to be warm and comfy.

>The characterization is overrated by ultra-casuals but significantly underrated by Sup Forums. There's a fair amount going on

this is true of so many shows. i rewatch most shows and nearly every time the people posting "x is a undeveloped/flat/bad character" are dead wrong. not that everyone should be autistic enough to rewatch shows but still.

Madoka, Bakemonogatari and Hyouka. I also tend to rewatch episodes from KyoAni series from time to time because of the quality of their acting animation.

Never gets old.

this is as annual as the Edinburgh Military Tattoo in my home nowadays.

Gohan vs Cell was my shit when I was a kid.

I've seen Kimi no na wa three times in 480p screener quality. I still think it's the best anime ever made. I even watched it today.

Man I'm looking forward to seeing it in HD. I'd love seeing it in theaters.

what did you think of tamako market/love story?

I wasn't really into Tamako Market and ended up losing interest and dropping it. I did watch the movie, wich I found to be pretty good. But my KyoAni favorites are K-On, Hyouka and Hibike.

K-On I think, watched like 3 times.
Minami-ke, SnW, YuYuYu, RoKyuBu, Saki and Lucky Star 2 times.

i can understand that. it's really not for everyone. though if you can stand dela again then there are some very good episodes in the back half. especially episode 9.

i like those too. no idea why so many people here dislike hyouka.

Rewatched Evangelion last week. I'm probably over 20 times by now, but it's not like I can reliably count.

youtube.com/watch?v=qqmofWAAh1U

I've watched that last episode more than two dozen times

Madoka. 47 times.

I have rewatched madoka 18 times my brother

lies

I don't regret a single second of it

That's actually very impressive, you have excellent kakugo my user

Mirai Nikki 2 times, K-ON! 2 times, NGNL 4 times, Hellsing Ultimate 3 times, Oregairu S1 3 times, FLCL 3 times, Barakamon 3 times, Henneko 3 times

Eureka 7, three times

>Oregairu S1 3 times

Are you 14?

YrYr. Probably at least 15 times.

Watched both Onizuka and Death Note 3 or 4 times, classics from the time when I was in primary school

Either aria or ika musume.

Ika I understand but Aria is fucking boring

I rewatch OHSHC at least once every year. It's a ritual at this point.

I haven't rewatched anything because I'm autistic and have a ever expanding backlog

On a slightly unrelated note I read LotR 7 times when I was 7-12 years old. Not because we had no other books but because I wasn't sure if they were going to be any good so I decided to stick to something I knew.

code geass about 10 times

jeremiah is a fucking god

kallen, viletta, cornelia are all sexpots

Trigun 5 times, DN 4 times, CG 3 times, Samurai Champloo 3 times, Rurouni Kenshin 3 times, FMA:B 3 times, Hellsing U 5 times, Fate/Zero 5 times. That's all i can think of the top of my head..

>rewatching anime

I tell Sup Forums I've watched over 300 series to fit in, but all of them were just Evangelion re-runs

Posting niggers is illegal on Sup Forums.

> wachin anime

You joke, but by the time I'm like 70 I'll probably rewatch Evangelion a hundred times.

I guess technically FMA. I have seen both versions and read the entire manga.

Law of Ueki. Have the entire series in dvd. Never knew why I liked it so much but I used to watch it repeatedly everyday back then.

Gochiusa. More than 11 times.

Either K-on or Kodomo no Jikan, I've watched then both all the way through around 4-6 times

I've seen Soul Eater 3 times and PSG like 4 times.

Other than that, I watched the first three seasons of RWBY 3 times, including 2 and 3 in the cinema.

I've watched Ichigo Mashimaro over 20 times. It's my go to hangover cure.

Nigger detected

I've rewatched Rebellion more times than the TV series

I fucking love that movie, it's the closest I've found to a "masterpiece"

I watched the first 2 movies a lot of times, but rebellion is probably over 50, stopped counting and had to set some rules like not watching it more than 1 time per month

I've seen the beginning arcs of HxH about three times due to introducing it to various people. Princess Tutu about 3 times. NGE twice.

As for manga, I've read through parts of OHSHC probably a dozen times because it was the only manga I owned for most of my life until I got older and started working.

I usually have to wait a year or so between watches to enjoy something again.

Clannad: After Story 3 times.

I just fail to understand how anyone can like the TV series and dislike Rebellion. Rebellion is essentially the same kind of thing as the series except all the stupid fluff is cut out. The TV series had a bunch of great parts but was occasionally bogged down by shitty melodrama and boring backstories. Rebellion was all about silly plot twists and action scenes, which is everything that was good about the TV series, except Rebellion had better music and animation. It was essentially everything good about the TV series put into a movie.

I want to watch it but I honestly can't get pass the retardedly big eyes. They make higurashi eye designs look like chinks in comparison.

Yeah, I didn't even care about Madoka all that much before Rebellion (I mean I liked it as much as any other guy but I wasn't crazy about it, most likely because I didn't watch it ongoing). But Rebellion just what the series built up so masterfully, like they actually had balls to take Homura where she was meant to go.
It's like in Flip Flappers last season, they didn't utilize almost anything they built up, most of the stuff Sup Forums came up with was more entertaining than the actual finale (like turning Yayaka into a robot).

Ashamed to admit but I marathoned Yuri on Ice, then marathoned it again 2 days later.
And I rewatched Evangelion in one sitting and plan to do it again soon
My most rewatched not including movies is probably Ouran, maybe once a year since I saw it in 2007

>including 2 and 3 in the cinema
wut

Each volume got cut into a movie and aired in cinemas, I went to see 2 and 3's movie cuts with friends

I've seen TTGL about 15 times from start to finish

I used to religiously watch Lucky Star in while doing art class assignments. I've seen the show about 20 times all the way through now, and watched random episodes a bunch of times. It's been a few years since I've seen it now.

I don't understand, why would someone rewatch something? If it was good, it would have stayed in your memory.

To pick up on things you'd only understand once you know how everything ends, or just missed the first time

>If it was good, it would have stayed in your memory

I'm sorry I don't have a photographic memory, I forget pretty much everything I watch after about a year.

I can't bring myself to rewatch K-On. I love it, I love it more than anything, but I just cant bring myself to rewatch it.

Its because of the emotional scenes, I have trouble with genuine emotional reactions but the emotion parts of K-On from S2 and the movie caught me so strongly, and I'm scared to see it again because I know I wont react as strong the second time around and I dont want to overwrote those memories in any way.

I forget pretty much everything I watch by the next day.

Same and I love it. Stuff almost totally goes out of my head except for the most major plot points like deaths and resolutions. And if something exclusively relies on plot twists to be good then it isn't worth rewatching anyway.

I've watched initial d first stage start to finish four times, but I've watched all the races more times then I can count.

This is exactly my reasoning

and sometimes I even forget about major plot points, it's very nice

Kek la Kek three times

I've watched Akagi countless times. It's pretty nice to have in the background when playing mahjong or editing manga.

I've seen Code Geass 8 times.

Its always the anime I use to introduce people to anime as a medium and its worked every time. Everyone loves Code Geass.

The 3 seasons of Slayers, 5 times each.

I usually don't rewatch anime but I've seen a /yys/ episode here and there once in a while

this desu
for people who likes pretentious shit I show them Lain. It's not shit but it's liked by pretentious shitmen

>Lain
>not shit
keke

>WATCHING ANIME

If I add my viewings of the TV version and movie version, then Madoka at least 5 times, probably more.
Also NGE 4 times.

I agree. Rebellion only works because the TV series exists, but I think it's actually the best part of Madoka, even if didn't like the ending (I wanted it to be conclusive).
I'm not sure if I would call it a masterpiece, but it was my best experience in a movie theater ever. Watching it on the big screen is fantastic, it's a show that blows away the live-action blockbusters attempts at being spectacular, kinda like the Eva movies.