Mousou Telepathy

OH BOY
HERE WE GO

Looks like a child found this page and thought it was a coloring book.

What a bitch

but enough about your life story haha

I actually did this once

Poor Nanako.

>the curse of Kotoura-san is real
WAKE ME UP

holy fuck it begins. also why the fuck doesnt she spill the beans on the telepathy thing with her, she clearly holds her like a dear friend

She'll be considered a freak if you just tell her right off the bat.

You're retarded, no one would want to be friends with someone who could read their minds

i would, i'd ask her to tell me what other people are thinking

Anyone want to translate?

>holy fuck it begins. also why the fuck doesnt she spill the beans on the telepathy thing with her, she clearly holds her like a dear friend
that's what is going to happen.

She realizes she was stupid all along and accepts her love for Nakano.
Yuri wins again!

i know the translators want to keep the one per day pace not to disrupt the pacing but come on, we'll never catch up this way. its also frustrating to know there's 24/7 spoilers out there

make it 2 pages/day for 2 months and then go back, what difference does it make?

So I'm not the only who mistakes her name with Nanako.

Dont inust her she is just a kid in love,of course she will be jealous of a girl that does nothing and still wins the attention of the guy she likes.

Man, she loves him so much seh could tell who he was from so far away.

>Nakano-san, you already knew...right?
>Yes, Azuma-san. I have telepathy and read both of your minds. I know Toda-kun wants to fuck me, you only became friends with me because you were threatened, and that the other guy doesn't have anything interesting to think.

Mana will probably think she's lying or making fun of her if she says that.

the colored parts distinguish interior monologue from audible speech. It may not be the most elegant in execution, but its an effective way of informing the reader what is being said vs. what is being mind-read
alternatively, the real world is black and white while Nakano perceives the mental landscape in full color.

How often do new chapters come out?

one per day i was told

Like that tomboy manga.

updates never then

Even worse, they said they had 20+ chapters in reserve so they don't have to work on it every day.

i get where this is coming from but dont nipps have a 50 chapter lead on us? jesus, give us something too

I mean the actual chapters, not translations.

>50
heh

kneegus could do more than one a day if they stopped all the coloring bullshit

The actual chapters are daily too, which is why people are annoyed at the daily translations that mean we'll always be the same amount behind.

Over 200 actually.

We could assemble a ragtag scanlation group to catch up.
Question is, would the current scanlators get mad and drop it, or actually work harder, maybe even ask for co-operation?

Don't jinx it.
This has been my saving grace before starting my shitty work.

where do you get the raws from

But I like Helvetica's unnecessary typecasting.

It's a webconic, there's a link to it on the baka manga updates page

what do you think usually happens when a translation group gets competition. they're all horomonal insane retards

Author posts them on Twitter.

Let's do it, fuck helvetica and their daily release when they're 174 chapters behind

that's not actually true of all translators. i'm sorry for posting that. sorry

Well, they're people who translate mongolian child books for free. What could you expect?

Okay.
I know how to cleanup, and could try my hand in typesetting. Unless we go FAST route which is slapping english text on top of japanese text.
But my japanese ability is being able to read kanas and few kanjis, so a translator is needed.

Yeah a translator is like the most important part. If we don't have one then we have nothing

Is it that way in the original too or do the scanlators have that much time on their hands

It is, that's why typesetting this manga is probably a bitch.

Tell the author to stop coloring it then.

You realize how infuriating some of the pages are to cleanup right? Not to mention all the different fonts and colors and shit.

>not being able to read moon
Must suck to be an EOP, you guys had how many years now to learn moonrunes and you still haven't gotten off your lazy ass. You don't even need advanced moon to understand it.

I don't think he does. Most people don't realize how annoying it is to edit pages, especially for webcomics which often have shit quality source.

Pls translate this senpai

It takes too much effort. I got to like 500 words and 8 Genki lessons before burning out. At least I can read kana and basic conjugations.

I am an university student and have more important things to do than learn a very useful language for my hobbies.
I'm a procrastinating trash. I just lack discipline to keep learning.

No, I rather see you guys hate Manami only realize just how great she is in ~60 days.

Take Japanese courses then you lazy shit, that's how I learned it.

But those cost money. Every dollar I spent on learning japanese would be a dollar I do not spend on gacha.

Why is Nakano-san trying to kill herself?

How many chapters behind scans are?

She's not.

179, some of which were New Year's special chapters outside the ongoing arc.

>hate Manami only realize just how great she is in ~60 days.

You want me to wait 2 fucking months

You could start learning moon instead if you want.

More like 7 days once we get the translation coup going, haha.

You don't even have a translator.

Don't worry about it.

So how far behind are we again? Since it's updating every day I thought the translations caught up.

Read the fucking thread, the answer is a few posts above you.

>179
Time to drop this shit.

Holy shit, is Mana cucking Toda?
I like it.

No, fuck off.

No you piece of shit yurishitter, even in the latest chapter Mana still loves Toda. Ayako is just her only friend.

>Eh... I already... knew...?
>[She's playing dumb right away]
>That I'll be rejected, you said you'll give me advice but you knew, don't you?
----
>Mana noticed it you know
>[Since we're friend... I thought that I could believe her...]
>When we seperated, you looked at me like I'm stupid
*From Chapter 94
----
>[That time...]
>S...
>[That time too]
>Something like that...
>[They were all lies]
----
>[I really hate Nakano-san]

Don't do it stalker, you don't want to get involved in a scanlation war. Go translate something from KanColle instead, it'll be more usefull.

well, shit

>came here to make a thread
>one was already up
Well whatever, are you faggots fucking ready?

For Mana-chan?

Make a new thread, that's how the mods want it.

Y-you want to translate for our ragtag scanlation group?

What a way to ruin my day.

I really want to hug Mana right now.
Tell her everything's all right.
That she can be with herself for just a moment.
I may smell her shampoo accidentally.
But that can be forgiven.

Nigga it's 4koma