Halal supermarket in Paris is ordered to close after refusing to sell pork and alcohol

The court of Nanterre on Monday ruled that he must leave and pay £3,500

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5146993/Halal-shop-shut-not-selling-pork-alcohol.html#ixzz50OCWRLsj

wtf this is racism

What the fuck. They were not hurting anyone. This is very problematic.

hopefully this does Jurisprudence.
Hallal is a commercial scam to begin with. It's not religious, religion only say to "not eat that", but never ordered them to "eat only this way". IT's also clear in the book that htey can eat pork if they are forced too, with no consequences, so there's no reason for schools to give them hallal. They ahave to eat pork when there's pork,that's it.

Eating pork is bad karma.

Why is the government interfering? Isn't this capitalism? The market will decide whether it should close or not

Does France still ban the burkini on the beach?
Why are they based on a few certain things?
>Slow push back against forced EU bullshit?

There's more to the story, but gleefully left out because 'muh poor muslims'.

Kudos frogs. A step

In France the government regulate trade really tightly, it was never a real capitalist country. It has its bad sides, but also some good sides, like you can actually sue after being scammed and win nearly automatically.

Yeah, I don't agree with this, expecting an obviously Islamic shop to sell pork and booze is fucking retarded. Stupid fucking French are idiots.

[citation required]

I don't get it at all, it's a free market you're allowed to sell whatever legal goods you want. I don't get this at all.

thats retarded
shops should be able to choose what they want to sell

Looks like it broke the terms of a lease
>The Good Price mini-market in Colombes, Paris was threatened with closure last year for violating the terms of its lease which required it to be a 'general food store.'

Nah he violated the terms of its lease which required it to be a general food store.

The supermarket was operating under an agreed contract to provide certain items of food. They were in violation of the contract.

thats stupid, but then again it coming from the frenchies

define general food store and exactly what items constitute a general food store

Yeah my bad. Thats what I get for posting before reading the story

Ah OK, what were they thinking in the first place, clearly it's a muzzie halal shop. This is more a bureaucracy issue than anything else.

I'm sure its defined in the lease

You're jumping too quick. If a muslim burned a child alive and then fucked the charred corpse in the middle of a mall, tje media would chop the story to make the muzzie the victim. Same goes here.

This is to do with the owner lying about the store and breaching the regulatons. He tried to fuck them over, and got caught. Good riddance

No. I'm not going to define anything. Stay mad.

>Europe
>anything close to free market
Top lel

Holy shit are the frogs actually waking up?

No, its a story of a man violating a lease agreement nothing else kek

It's in the fucking contract dumbass.

>It was violating terms of its lease which required it to be a 'general food store'
Wow it’s fucking nothing

Many Muslims do the same shit though, open "generic stores" then end up only selling hallal products, often from only one brand (when it's not a totally different activity, like a kebab shop in a unsanitary place unfit for food sale). Trade laws make both illegal. With one case down, they can crack the others more easily.

So many retards read an obviously misleading headline and think "well the media only ever accurately reports things, especially when it comes to muslims" and jump in to defend the fake victim.

Of all places, the media dick get swallowed here with a second thought...

I can confirm, we are not waking anything.

Unless they are on a signed lease saying they can have the spot if they sell as a general store would. If you disrespect the lease conditions, your 'store' is now a bunch of personal property occupying public property and impeding local commerce. How is this hard to understand? You all seem to forget the man did not own that property, he was using it to provide a service. Once the service stops being provided in full, its not even a store anymore.

So what are those definitions? Are they publicly accessible?
>im mad
Nice projecting faggot.
Right, what specifically you surrender monkey?

>You can stay in our hotel, all we ask is that you respect the terms and conditions.
>No, fuck you.
>Then I'm afraid we must ask you to vacate the premises.
>Omg das rayciss

>Are they publicly accessible?
Probably not, no

It's not the karma part though. They see pigs as too disgusting to eat. The same reason they hate dogs and slaughter and poison any they can.

You have never tasted anything more delicious than BBQ boar.

IT'S GREAT TO EAT PORK

i guess the area needed a general food store, and the halal store just wasn't cutting it. In any case, pork is degenerate, most of those people will die eating it, inshallah

You stupid fucking bong, we're only supposed to play the "muh free markets" card when it helps whites, not shitskin Mudsimes.

May the iron cock of big gubmint regulation plunge into the ass of Muslim migrants clad in a delicious condom of bacon and carbonara.

It is soooooo fucking good.
I know a muslim guy that can't stop eating pork products. Buys at least 2 pounds of bacon and homemade salami every week minimum. A very good client and a great person not stupid enough to limit himself because a book told him so.

Fantastic, God bless Macron and fuck these assholes.

Keeping a firm grip on your culture and the invaders is paramount to a republic. Get in line.

Allahu Snackbar, brother

Jesus Christ what is that abomination?

Your whole ideology is degenerate. Your prophet is a pedophile and your afterlife reward is sex.

Some insane woman who wants to look like Angelina Jolie... 50 surgeries later, great success huh?

>meme flag
Anyway, pork is probably the best inexepensive meat that a person can get.
Irish lamb is of course the finest meat available for any price, anywhere in the world.

>violate terms in lease-contract
>get kicked out

I don't see the problem.

Why allow invaders at all?

All this shit France does like banning the burkha is just done to keep the islamification of France under the radar long enough to push the population past the point of no return.

>racism

no, it's a capital offense to deny a Parisian his wine

is tim burton making a new claymation movie?

Blow yourself up faggot

I wonder what her story is, that instagram account is creepy as fuck

with kids *

yes fuck islam, not a fan of pork that much either, other than a small serving of bacon on my burger or a blt, but still, fuck islam and the horse they road in on.