Hayate no Gotoku 555 scan. Time to feel salty and confused edition

Hayate no Gotoku 555 scan. Time to feel salty and confused edition

Everything doesn't seems to be going daijobu

end of dump. Aka, cliches, cliches, everywhere manga. This manga is fanfiction tier at best.

It doesn't make enough sense to be fanfic tier. I already forgot what Yukariko did to save the god/trapped spirit girl and what exactly she is.

Man i dont give a damn about this manga anymore

Is that Hayate's father?

and for some reasons. This manga lived more than 10 years. Life is unfair.

What exactly are the cliches? Most of us can't read moon.

>tfw this manga awakened my maid fetish

Its sad that its turned into a convoluted mess. Whatever happened to maria anyway? I dropped it when they introduced hayataes childhood girlfriend.

I will say this and many would disagree, but "The End of the World" arc was actually the start of the decline for this series and is overrated.

there are tons of them. Well, more of common things happened frequently in this kind of manga

>unbreakable plot armors for main characters (they are the winners just because they are the main characters. Aka, nature and title determine everything)
>writer's bias ruins everything
>important characters in the earlier stories=gag characters when there are more popular characters
>flanderized the less popular characters in order to favor more popular characters. Ex: Isumi became a completely flanderized mediocre gag character in favor of other more popular characters. (Even she is tie to the main plot in some ways, she is still the least developed of all characters.
>gags, gags, gags.
>pointless shipping and bait to prolong the meaningless stories/arcs
>popular characters eventually become fodders in order to gain favor for the main characters, who earn their privilege by doing almost absolutely nothing (those "developments" are just plot conveniences and results of unorganized writing)
>character is remembered when his or hers VA passed away

It wasn't that, it set a precedent for Hata to surpass in the next character development arcs. He fucking gave up and side characters got more exposure with no development for the next 200 chapters.

yep. A lot of wasted potentials. Isumi could have been an awesome character in her rights, but Hata decided to spend all the time on gag and flanderizing her. What a shame.