>>152093433

the antichrist is either trump or kushner, this shit will not be tolerated.

Other urls found in this thread:

hurriyetdailynews.com/erdogan-criticizes-saudi-crown-princes-moderate-islam-pledge-122262
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Whiny Muslims need to accept Jerusalem belongs to the modern day Jews

what's it like to look in the mirror and see no soul behind your own eyes?

Al-Aqsa Mosque belongs to Jews? I dont think so

Why are people still fighting it?
Can't you just accept reality?

Israel holds and will continue to hold jerusalem as its' capital, this cannot be changed.

The Palestinians will always outbreed you jews, they will never be defeated. Enjoy losing all your Arab allies over this, also enjoy the new war Trump is leaving on your doorsteps, Arabs won't allow you to take East Jerusalem away from Palestine because that is their true capital.

Learn to share for peace

I don't have a dog in this fight as far as joos and mudslimes go, however I do get the feeling that the embassy will be attacked on the regular risking the lives of Americans serving in it.

I wouldn't want to work on that building, it might get bombed. Why are Americans always dying over jews?

Erdogan, while speaking to Parliament, said such step by President Trump would force Turkey to cut off all diplomatic ties with Israel. He pledged to rally other Muslim countries to oppose any move to recognize Jerusalem as Israel’s capital.

The White House has been considering recognizing Jerusalem as the capital of Israel despite growing calls from the Middle East and Europe to reconsider the move. The possible recognition might come this week.

Turkey is among the latest nations to publicly voice their opposition to the recognition of Jerusalem as the capital of the Jewish State, some saying it will hinder the possibility of the peace settlement between Israel and the Palestinians and will be an insult to the Muslim world.

>Why does Trump want to set the Arab world on fire?

Based Trump, he is a chaos god.

Fuck Islam.

It is a death cult and a plague on humanity.

it's almost like this Trump guy secretly has something against Muslims

(((You/Kushner))) need to stop putting words in peoples mouths Moishe. We are all well aware of your obsession with moving the embassy, and re-establishing the Sanhedrin.

There are no goyim other than the evangelicals calling for such things to happen, so stop blaming Trump for something that Kushner/Ivanka are doing and for motives that he does not share with (((your people))).

If Israel wins Jews might just fuck off and not bother us in our own land. If Mudslimes win we don't need to deal with an united Jewish community.

win-win if you ask me.

Trump is the greatest good Goy, hes the one that's responsible for this Muslim outrage, don't blame this on his kids

ERDOGAN: NO MODERATE ISLAM

>“They are now trying to pump up this idea again. What they really want to do is weaken Islam

hurriyetdailynews.com/erdogan-criticizes-saudi-crown-princes-moderate-islam-pledge-122262

Israel is the size of New Jersey, all the jews around the world can't fit there

>being surprised that ZOGnald acts in kike interests
Have fun with another 9/11, famalam. Also, can't wait for everybody in the ME to actively turn against Israel and forcing them to pull out the Samson option. The world will be a better place with that shithole of a region being turned into a smoking crater.

Let's all THANK our FAVORITE de-facto secretary of state (((Jared Kushner))) for creating more instability to aid Israeli interest. I.e this will mean more wars with the tax-payers money, more refugees escaping geopolitical conflicts and ultimately YOU will pay for it all.

BASED ISRAEL

I hope, that would mean the end is near!

Do you really think they won't expand even more? Gotta fill that space created by killing mudslimes after all.

>Outbreed Jews

Maybe the Jews in name only. However they have Orthodox Jews that breed like rabbits. The first ones to start throwing mollies at Muslims are Orthodox Jews.

I’m a Yemenite. I couldn’t care less about the Israeli-Palestinian conflict but if Trump recognizes Jerusalem as Israel’s capital /now/, then all of your recent hard work in normalizing relations with the gulf would go down the drain. Now isn’t the time. Improve relations with the Gulf first. You need the US to be a mediator between you two, you cant have them seem like they prefer israel over palestine until relations with the gulf is completely neutralized.

Mandela effect.

>There are no goyim other than the evangelicals calling for such things to happen, so stop blaming Trump for something that Kushner/Ivanka are doing and for motives that he does not share with (((your people))).

I have grown up in the church, and for the life of me I don't understand what is the infatuation with jews. They turned their backs on God time and time again to the point God had to send Jesus to save the goyum because the jews were not worth saving. How do we red pill churches (inb4 muh sky kang) on the jews. According to the Bible they are not going to heaven, yet we band over backwords for them.

This is just the opening in negotiations. Trump won't recognize Jerusalem, but in exchange slimes are going to have to get on board with our plans for dealing with ISIS and such.

Constantinople belongs to Muslims? I don't think so.

We could help them by reducing their numbers :^) Just don't sperg out like last time, burger-kun. We just want to support them like you do.

>Constantinople

What the hell is that?

You are starting to believe your own stories.

>all the jews around the world can't fit there
Well, there is one solution that would fit them all there. A final solution, if you will.

>le 574D Space backgammon
Trump's a kike puppet, there's nothing more to it. Don't act like his retarded actions are based.

It’s called Istanbul now.

Oh I know what that is, I watched the movie Taken

>Al-Aqsa Mosque belongs to Jews? I dont think so

see this?
See this right here?
It is fundamental Mudslime doctrine that any land that has a mosque is Muslim land
This is not ever talked about, but is the single most important reason to not allow new mosques to be built in any western country.

The population density of New Jersey is 1,218 (Pop./mi2). If you were to send all the jews in the world to live in Israel, the population density would be 2132 (Pop./mi2). Which would only make Israel the 14th most dense population in the world. Which is really not that dense at all.

Do you even know what happened at the Al-Aqsa Mosque? Its not your regular mosque, it affects billions

It was never the problem of gentiles. Jews created Christianity and Islam to get gentiles involved in their wars so they could build a Zionist state they would never dream to build alone. Jews replaced the tribal religions of the world with theirs and made the rebuilding of the Third Temple/Israel the central task of all Abrahamic faiths before the Messiah/Mosiach/Mahdi would come. The kikes tricked all the Abrahamics into fighting each other and helping create a Jewish world empire. Now they are displacing all peoples into nations other than there own to trigger a religious cataclysm.

>hur dur muzzys wanna take bacon outta my burger

The problem with Jerusalem is the fact that its the holy city of muslims and christians
>Muslims use to pray to Jerusalem
>Changed because it caused conflict with christians
im not even joking look it up

Good goyim pour money into Israel, kebabs fight their own people in different sects with the intention of some prophecy being fulfilled, and Kikes just sit around watching their enemies fight each other or tribes fight themselves.

If you hate Muslims living in the U.S & Europe than look at the root cause of the problem. These massive immigration waves are all because of war and geopolitical instability. Ask yourself this question - cui bono? Israel. Israel & big oil are the only one who stands to benefit from intervention in the Middle East. What do you end up with? Refugee waves from all the wars, higher taxes to pay for the war (Iraq was was 2 TRILLION WTF) and these Muslims in your land, an upset national identity and culture and so on. You get the picture. Zionism is the ache of all your problems. What do you think lobbies in U.S politics such as American Israel Public Affairs Committee (AIPAC) & CUFI do? They buy your politicians influence you dumb fuck.

sounds legit

Iran vs Saudi Arabia comes to mind. This wouldn't even be happening if the CIA didn't screw over Iran in the 70's. Is the CIA also controlled by jews?

CIA is by extension at this point a foreign chapter of Mossad since there are so many kikes in central leadership with high security clearence.

Every aspect of your country is kiked, m8. You're as much of a vassal state to Israel as Germany is a vassal state to the USA.

Huh? Why do i sense skepticism radiating from your post? I’m an anti-theist Yemenite incase you were wondering. I’m against supporting either Palestine or Israel as they are both theocracies. I find theocratic governments stoneage and, well, just plain retarded. But ofcourse if I had to pick between the two to hegimonically dominate the region, i’d pick Israel. Only because of their progressivism. Ofcourse I have nothing against jews but I wouldn’t exactly see a theocratic nation as a beacon of light solely because of that: theocracy. More like a burden to our social evolution as a species.

Trump is going to alienate all of our Muslim/Arab allies, all these countries will now hate USA. feels bad man

i agreed with you, no irony

But fucking why?! Israel is tiny and USA is the most powerful. We could wipe Israel out if we wanted!

All of your politicians are either kikes or suck kike dick. Can't act in the interest of the people of the USA if your priorities focus on Shlomo's interests.

Fuck mudslime filth. You really think that if Jerusalem isn’t recognized as the capital, that they’ll agree to be peaceful? Violence is all these savages know.

seeing you admitting this and rage about it, is better than capturing actual nazis and executing them. This is the perfect revenge

We're not a theocracy by a long shot dude

>getting muslims and jews (roaches and rats) to kill each other more is a bad thing

No muslim country is our friend. The less we think we have friends over there, the easier it will be to keep them out of our land

>Alienate the people that provide your petrol supply

Get out of here you NPC.

>some jew LARPing as one of the big guys
I mentioned the Samson option earlier, Moishe. Do you think the kike elites would go down alongside with you? You're just as bad as a burger stroking it to muh military power. You as a single person are just a pawn like everybody else.

>No muslim country is our friend.

M8, Trump literally bows to the Muslim king

>>some jew LARPing as one of the big guys
He obviously meant revenge against antisemites & nazis who are now incompetent against our existence and prosperity.

Stop bombing Syria, you're pissing off Putin

We'll stop when Iran fucks off from our border

Kike overlords will sacrifice common Jews when shit hits the fan. Judaism is little more than an ethnic version of Freemasonry insulating the most powerful members of world Jewry from gentiles. Soros had no problem throwing heebs under the bus despite being a heeb. There are probably dozens if not a hundred others ready to do the same when Israel gains maximum infamy in the gentile world.

You must be islamophobic and a racist

Palestinians are no better than any other Arabs. The bullshit about them being Christ's people is propaganda.
Stands
Arabs are pure evil. They gotta go.

don't think so, wouldn't care if true. Just as long as people who think like this are suffering.

It's post like this that are the reason people hate the Jews - congratulations, you've just added to the number of people who will piss on your ashes when you are annihilated in a holocaust of your own making.

ok shlomo

Peace would only be achieved when arabs stop the colonization of North Africa, Syria, Lebanon, Iraq and Jordan and go back to Saudi arabia. It all belongs to israel.

You guys will get fucked like the other 260 times in your history. You are so smart and devious but you are also so fucking vain and underestimate the goy every fucking time. You end up getting thrown out of your host country and then cry.
Enjoy the collapse of ISISreal when the faucet is turned off and you are left to defend yourselves.
Your own Orthodox communities are fucking killing your economy will all the gibs HAAHHAHAHAH

How does it make you feel non-American Sup Forums? Our country is so fucking strong we alone set global policy as we see fit. This has been going on for how long now?

Trump literally just says, "Jewrusalem is proper Jew capitol", and it's done. Like fucking magic. And all of you cucks and Mohammad's will chimp, screech, and REEE into the sky and there is literally nothing you can do about it. Top fucking kek. All you mutts should be paying taxes to us for living on OUR planet.

You are just another jew colony.

Haven't you been paying attention? U.S. policy has always been to fuck up the middle east. Iraq, ISIS, Afghanistan, these weren't blunders. We've done a great job destabilizing the region and will continue to do so.

Who cares about Arabs or Muslims? Persians contributed infinitely more to society in retrospect and the world would legitimately be a better place without Islam.

>they gotta go
You first Juden. Jew first.

You know it's not "posts like this", but it's our mere existence that makes you rage. How the fuck would one reply to all the hatred that's flowing in here?
You'll maybe reply with a self hating cuck sentiment " i'm so sorry for what other people who have nothing to do with me are doing", not me though, no thanks

I will take Israeli Jews any second of the day over a fucking barbarian sand person.

Israel will be destroyed in the NWO, along with all the rest. You will not escape it.

So basically Trump's taking a political step that looks to normies like a kiss in the jewish ass but in fact it will result in the entire region ganging up on jews so hard they will be shoad if USA fails to come to their aid in sufficient numbers?

Kek, why don't you try to take it Noam, see how that works out for you. Jesus Christ, my fucking sides.

>Palestinians deserve East Jerusalem
Why?

Nice bait, but your kike tricks have no effect on me.

Still, quasi-theocracy at best. Religion is still a big deal over there.

I really hope That your just setting a low quality bait....

That's might be so , but most deispora jews push the same propaganda that will be their and possibly our (Israel) undoing.

The media today resent nationalism/traditions and heritage.
And without our bond to our religion we will most likely lose this land fairly quick.
And just like many diespora Jews we will disperse into the goym.

Strong religious influence I'd say. Our freedoms in actuality go against the Jewish religion in many ways. There's a danger of us becoming a theocracy if we don't keep the orthodox in check but it's not even comparable to Islamic states.

>I will take Israeli Jews any second of the day over a fucking barbarian sand person.

How you enjoying the circumsion?

So many goyim on this thread on suicide watch..

I'm going on Sup Forums every singleday for my daily dose of goyim tears.

Ah thats funny. How will you react when there is one sect with more power than the rest? If you end up with a Jewish version of Saudi Arabia. The Knesset will be Israels undoing and you already know it.

I love that your ID is YEe5eeOD. No stone will be left standing upon another.

No shit. After Arabs Orthodox Jews are our main enemy and danger as a nation as far as I'm concerned.

I fully support this and hope it will create a war in the middle-east and muslim packs hunting jews in our cities.
Do it Trump. Please. Pretty please with sugar on top.

I imagine a theocratic Israel would still encourage freedom of thought more than a theocratic islamic nation. It’s sad really. MBS’ reformation and modernization of islam could change it though. I’m not hopeful but i cant imagine it not having an impact even if if doesn’t completely succeed. I said this in an earlier thread but homoreligiousness is what’s making it hard for countries in the gulf to adopt secularism. It’s why ME countries in the far north (syria, iraq, lebanon, jordan) are way ahead of us.

>Orthodox Jews
>Our Enemies
It seems as your high on Centrist propaganda

Good.
Europe should burn.
I hope Trump lights the fire that will leave Europe in ruins.

You cuddled the Muslims for years, now enjoy their chimping.

>hoping mudslimes hunt for jews only to get back to raping hilda's when they're done

what a cuck

The US made a monumental mistake by pushing for the state of Israel to be created after WWII, and we have no business creating our embassy on what is already stolen land, occupied by modern day imposters!

t. Trump supporter and voter who vehemently disagrees with the him on this one.

>Palestinians deserve East Jerusalem
to the victor belongeth the spoils.

kys faggot

>Centrist
lol what? haven't heard that one before. Seriously tho, they are scum.

it will...not because of any zionist plan or wtf these marxist faggots talk about...but because they abandoned the LORD...and became His enemy.

yes it will, bitch

Owned by conquest like every historical claim. So yeah it does belong to muslims lol.