Filipino man, 69, arrested for planning to carry out a mass shooting at a Florida Islamic center

>Police confirmed they arrested 69-year-old Filipino Bernardino Gawala Bolatete
>He was detained after he tried to buy a gun silencer from an undercover officer
>Bolatete repeated his plans for a mass shooting during taped conversations
>Officials claim that he expressed hatred for Muslims

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-5145733/Florida-police-say-mass-shooting-Islamic-center-thwarted.html

>Bolatete
>it means 'Ball Penis" in English

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1Rq7stLs8U
youtube.com/watch?v=_4zXI0X8Brc
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>using a suppressor
>doing an attack on muslims right after the muslim ban gets approved
fucking idiot

Based

Funny how authorities can stop "attacks" towards Muslims but never the other way around

Gets the almonds activating

Ffs why is it so hard to just buy the equipment and not fucking talk about your plans. Better luck next time.

He must have family members killed by Muslims. They always stop mass shootings against Muslims but can stop mass shooting against ordinary USA citizens.

>Duterte's based cousin foiled plot to start race war. Death toll would be similar to Egypt's church attack
>Or another Filipino nig apart of Muslim brotherhood aligned Islamic ISIS style terrorist cell stopped from comitting false flag similar in style to Las Vegas

Pick one

What does this mean? What are you fags implying?

I live within 10 minutes of that "Islamic Center".

What the media isn't saying is that five terrorists have also been arrested by the FBI plotting bomb attacks throughout America (but mostly in NYC) and they all came from that "center". There's a reason the locals have firebombed it twice. These niggers didn't even exist here until Obama imported them.

you're doing it wrong. you forgot his middle name "gawala"

>gawala
>wala = none
>gawala bolatete
>no balls and penis

>He was detained after he tried to buy a gun silencer from an undercover officer
Why do they always get caught trying to buy a silencer from undercover cops? How the fuck do them meet them in the first place?

It means the government lets Muslims attack you because it's politically correct to. Every single Muslim attacker in the Belgian attacks had been previously arrested by the government on terrorism-related charges, but were set free because muh precious brown people.

Yes. Do everything in your power to save those Muslims! Go cops!

Funny how faggot cops allow white and christians to get massacred but will stop at nothing to protect their sweet sweet muslims.

Fuck law enforcement. Bunch of pieces of shit.

oh sure the one attack they stop happens to be on fucking muslims. The fbi are worthless

What's the name of the center? Is there more of them now?

based flip is based

Islamic Center of Northeast Florida.

I bet you the previous arrests have been scrubbed from Google's search results, but it was huge news in this city back when they happened. Basically a green-card Filipino was plotting an attack on an ISIS hangout.

Filipino master race saves the white race. The Filipino mans burden.

I imagine being a civilian undercover cop is a bit like a bounty hunter who gets paid per arrest, so they can do it in their spare time.

Gosh, it's so weird how we never catch the religion of peace in time before one of their devout members slaughters a bunch of innocent people, but our trusty law enforcement always catches people before they slaughter religion of peace trash.

Given all the surveillance that we've allowed politicians to enact to protect us from the religion of peace, I wonder if we'll ever get to turn that apparatus of crime prevention against the people who actually commit it.

>How the fuck do them meet them in the first place?

the same way dumb fucks end up asking the local plumber/roofer if they know a hitman. As if average working man or blue collar means you're one step away from criminal whatever. Odds are this gook/flip/whatever asked around a bunch and someone narc'ed him out. Also does this guy not having anything else going on in his life at 69 years old?
I get being all pissed off and full of fire at say late 20s or even being mid 40s and pissed your life is off track etc. Yet near 70 and now you're going to go strike out to change the world? You're 70 years old. Holy crap just watch tv and eat that early dinner meal for cheap.

Same thing with the Vegas shooter

>69
>bolatete
top kek

>the one time somebody actually thinks of attacking muslims it's stopped before anything happens
Just a coincidence goys, I promise!

>telling anyone anything ever
>buying silencer for a mass shooting
boomers really are retarded

Good that they caught him before he could hurt anyone

>Prevent attack on muslims
>Ignore attack on 100s of white Christians in Vegas
Welcome current year

Muh peaceful sandniggers.

>What are you fags implying?
Semitic tricks

lol this is rich

Based

just a (((coincidence)))

The retard would have been arrested regardless.
You buy silencers from stores. No one in their right mind buys from an individual as used silencers are not desirable.

Why stop based flips when you cover up mudshit shootings?
Its not fair.
We ever get a ballistics report from the Pulse shooting?

this jpg can't be real...

I like Muslims they shoots fags

How is it “based” to kill random people?
You’re telling me that this man, who apparently has the emotional and logical thought of a literal 8 year old baby, is to be looked up to?
Are you guys retarded?

nice try coconut niggers

If you can buy used or from the black market, it's harder to trace you. Too bad most black market gun supplies come from the military and police themselves. In my country, hitmen are usually police or former military as well. If you know someone from the police or military and are friends with them, you can just pay and they will shoot your target without any second thoughts. Since they're also connected to some higher up, investigations are swept under the rug.

Here's a (you).

>8 year old baby
that's one old baby!

what do you mean?

newcunts get out

It's not, someone is just meming on the original she made after Vegas shooting.

>mfw I lived on st Johns bluff 3 mins away from this for years and have driven by many times.

TONS of muzzies live in that direct area so im not shocked at all. Look up Silversprings Apartments I felt like calling the cops on sketchy arabs that hung out in the parking lot at all hours. All the cunts hated dogs so I knew they were fundies.

so what. fuck you

Or more likely his hate for muslims stem when he probably worked in Arab countries. Our OFWs (overseas foreign workers) usually start working in Middle Eastern countries before they migrate to the west in the hope of getting a better life. It's no open secret in my country that Arabs often rape people as a means of domination and humiliation. Muslim majority countries are just rife with sodomy. Don't let the videos of ISIS throwing gay people off the roofs fool you. Muslims are gay as fuck and they fuck men in the ass all the time. This is probably where his hate for muslims come from. Seeing Arabs must've triggered what he was experiencing when he still worked in the Middle East.

Seems like every Pinoy wants to be a Duterte.

Flip here. This is 100% true for Pinoys that aren't raging liberals

Obvious setup. Feds don't catch anyone they didn't create.

wala kang titi

putang ina mo gago gg noob.

get out NOW!

Found the reddit fagg,if i lived in country with manny muslims i would rather get shot by the police after i smoked a couple dozen of kebbabs than watch it being sold to shitskins

no. fuck you. lurk more before posting, and don't be a meme flaggot

I just like pinoy pussy and Duterte for some reason i dont know why.
They are totally based man !

>buying a suppressor
Why?

Because they fish for you,,,,,set you up and then arrest your dumbarse

>How is it “based” to kill random people?
Jihadists aren't people

Flips show again why they truly are the strongest race

Wow right after the travel ban. What a coincidence. Not suspicious at all. Move along, please.

Yeah, there's a reason why all the apartments on that strip are dirt cheap. I like how how the guy running the center has been interviewed by the local news before and he basically said he'd attack us if anyone attacked his building.

>silencer
Wew lad

This guy gets it.

One of the biggest us suppressor companies is called Silencer Co, I don't think gun ownersactually give a shit what you call it

Isn't the FBI always creating these attempts by getting the mentally ill to say something fucking stupid on tape? I recall this case where some schizo from Oklahoma was arrested on similar grounds, thinking he'd ride a van with explosives that was given by the feds themselves

Awwwww man that fuckin sucks. I live in south Florida. Would've made my day.

Press F to pay respect

F F F F F F F F F F F F

>NFA item currently trying to be legalized in congress
>Liberal no-gunners think they're magical, just like their Hollyjew moving pictures show them
>Liberals attack also suppressors after the Vegas shooting
>conveniently timed attack right after the muslim ban is official
The deep state must be desperately low on their MKUltra sacrifices if they're down to using 70 year old slants.

Yes, FBI creates these situations to justify their (and the spying apparatus') existence.
They built and gave the bomb used to blow up the WTC in 1993. British intelligence allowed a terrorist to buy a car bomb (but they switched out the bomb *wink wink*) in London last week.

There are constant terrorist attacks in his home country from a muslim minority in the south

>>He was detained after he tried to buy a gun silencer from an undercover officer
what a retard why didn't he just build one, it's a false flag

>constant muslim attacks
>Philippines
Nope. While the Philippines has many flaws, letting muslims cuck us isn't one of them. This ain't the west prison cuck. We don't tolerate that shit here. In fact, people here retaliate if a muslim acts up:

youtube.com/watch?v=N1Rq7stLs8U

You had an ISIS revolt in one of your cities. Seems to be a volatile situation.

you let mudslimes rape and murder schoolgirls in Zamboanga city a few years back. keep shitposting though.

>wanted to by silencer
>Silencers have been on lib ban wish-list
Convenient

The whole thing is too convenient.

And they got immediately stamped out:

youtube.com/watch?v=_4zXI0X8Brc

You're free to believe we don't act against mudslimes tho. That must be your only way to cope seeing how your own governments invite mudslimes in while you do nothing about it but just shitpost on Sup Forums to vent out your impotent anger.

Anybody remember Marawi?

You have to lurk for two years before you can post.

oh and lets not forget the "infidel tax" mudslime gangs impose in some areas of philippines

I never said you are let them get away with it or defend it like the treacherous women and soyboys we have here in Australia. I am just pointing out the fact you have bunch of savages in your south that will attempt to kill your countrymen because of their pedophile warmonger "prophet".

I am pointing out he knows from experience Muslims are bad news.

What a fucking retard, he should've bought a gun silencer from a nigger or the darkweb, we could've had a great happening, fuck the police and these sandniggers

>Basically a green-card Filipino was plotting an attack on an ISIS hangout.

Which is why he got caught. Maybe a note for some of you retards planning to lone wolf the game: If you are thinking a group is worthy of your wild west attempt, they're probably under surveillance. Let law enforcement deal with these mouth breathing muslims.

COMMIES, YOU'RE NEXT!!!

What muslim ban?
The one trump has failed to implement many times?

Law enforcement doesn't even do shit but watch, they're all a bunch of pussies, and you condoning these pigs is even worse, atleast the people trying to kill mudslimes should be smart about this shit

>Law enforcement doesn't even do shit but watch

Who do you think is bringing those monthly R v Abdullah cases in your state?

>I am just pointing out the fact you have bunch of savages in your south that will attempt to kill your countrymen because of their pedophile warmonger "prophet".
Yes, and we stamp them out if they act up. That's my point too. I don't see why we're arguing. We don't tolerate Islamic shit like that here.

>I am pointing out he knows from experience Muslims are bad news.
Yep. Muslims are bad news and they usually act fine outside of Muslim majority areas because they know they will get their shit kicked in if they act up outside their measly territories. The guy in OP is an immigrant worker or what we call here an OFW (Overseas Foreign Workers). OFWs immigrating to the west usually start working in the Middle East because western governments only recruit Filipinos if they have experience working outside the country. Entry in the Middle East is usually easy so our OFWs start from there. It's no open secret that muslims in the Middle East rape men in order to assert dominance in their hierarchy. Little Arab boys, friendless or isolated Arab Muslims and foreigners usually of Indian and Filipino descent are often victimized so he probably got triggered when seeing Arabs close to his neighborhood.

>Cleaning up the filth the White man has caused.
Asian Man's burden.

>buying a suppressor for the purpose of a mass shooting
>probably thinks the suppressor will make his shots impossible to hear, thanks to hollywood movies
>blabbing to a black market dealer, undercover cop or not, about your plans to use their product to commit a mass shooting
What a fucking retard. Even though he tried obtaining one illegally (more proof the NFA is useless in deterring crime), he would've ruined any chance we would've had of repealing the NFA if he wasn't caught.
I'm glad he was caught. We don't need more minorities killing each other like retards and having it blamed on white gun owners.

>Let law enforcement deal with these mouth breathing muslims.
Hahahaha. Your government INVITES them in and turns a blind eye to their shenanigans. Good luck with that.

hahaha holy shit i bet you people think 9/11 was an inside job
if you're so passionate about removing kebab then get out there and show this moron how it's really done, unless you were just pretending to be retarded

If I had my own personal army (which I don’t & I know Sup Forums ain’t), I’d track down which mosques appeared in CONUS after 9/11/2001, which ones were funded by Saudi money. Then I’d monitor them, including what’s preacher by the cleric, etc.
I thought our government with it’s supposedly limitless capabilities would be doing this. Yet most of the time, any time the FBI uncovers a plot it’s because they find some dumbasses who get suckered into the plot by undercover FBI. They never seem to uncover any Muslim-initiated plottings (that they tell us about anyways). I always thought they were doing this because we’ve been sucking up to the Saudis for years and we didn’t want to loose our place at their oil teat.
The worst thing (((they))) do for Muslim/nom-Muslim interrelations is to foster terrorism like al-Qaeda & ISIS, then pretend “Muslims are just regular people, goy, and Islam is a peaceful religion”. But nah, they’re pushing more pro-Muslim shit in our faces every day.

False flag by who???? He got arrested

I didn't say you don't act against muslims, I'm just saying that there are open revolts in your country by them.

>he doesn't know
Brush yo teef, nigel

No, the one that is law of the land now.

How's brexit going? Still gumming your lips over muslim dicks?