The ABSOLUTE State of America

Why are you letting your woman be bred by blacks?

Women are making that decision themselves, this is the result. It won't change until you take away all rights of women.

American blacks are still far better than Yurocucks

they're cute until they stop maturing past the age of 12 and start dealing weed

Just stop

She will pay the toll eventually; not quick enough to not be a massive tax burden but eventually.

Thats when full nigger.exe activates isnt it?

>her
>white

Some of them might be into bestiality I think. It's a form of mental illnesses as bad as pedophilia.
Good news is, most white women consider niggers apes.

Don't listen to this cuck. I am defecting to Russia when they invade.
This. Debatable on the "cute" part though

Americans are already Judaised mongrels, so it is no great loss. Most 'white' people there have nigger features or a substantial amount of native indian or whatever else. Not my tribe, don't care.

Sadly, he's right.

she's a cashier at Bi-Lo. She decided to bed down with a nigger and got a souvenir. She is lucky she isnt dead.

>"Hehe xD checkmate guise, the shitskins who are displacing us are slightly less bad than the shitskins who are displacing you. Get fucking rekt and checked son."

the absolute state of JewSA

>know girl in high school
>have crush on her
>she starts hanging around niggers and nigger culture because she came from a broken home
>was getting train ran and gang bangs and doing drugs and shit
>would never date me even though we were best friends
>would always get her out of a bind
>get knocked up, i go with her to appointments
>I'm always "just the friend"
>try and try again to be with her, always get rejected
>she always dates men that beat her, abuse her, one even burnt her white son with a cigarette because "he not part nigga"
>eventually can't take it anymore, disassociate myself and move away
>build myself back up emotionally, make good money, have a house and nice things
>also crypto worked out because i'm a neckbeard at heart
decide to get on facebook after half a decade several months ago
>she had added me
>starts talking to me
>we meet up, but she asks for some money the first time we met
>help her out because she says she's changed
>wants to take it slow but "open to a relationship"
>drive to see her, buy her things, in three months gave her over $1500 in money and gifts
>last time I seen her she wanted me gone as soon as I got there, got mad when I kissed her, turns out she was seeing a nigger without telling me and didn't want him showing up at her house when I was there
>he (of course) breaks her heart before thanksgiving
>debating whether or not to try getting in touch with her again to see if I can finally be with her

it's been 15 years, a lot of heartache, but I'm hoping she'll eventually settle down with me so we can start a family. i have money, have everything she needs, but she doesn't view me as anymore than a friend and it's troubling because all she does is bitch about the bad men in her life and how she can't find a good guy

OC

Deprogramming the effects of race-mix culture is difficult

So did she give birth to the niglet?

Decent bait, I'll give it a 6/10.

>they're cute
ayyy

Yea, she's four. I want to adopt both as my children but she keeps wanting to hook up with thugs and just pushes me aside except when she needs something.

if you were worth dating none of this would have ever happened to her, you realize that right user?

>d&c shilling
>meme falg
Who could be behind this post? Show us your geoflag Moshe

It doesn't bother me because you're lying, it bothers me because your story, while not true about you, is true about countless others.

Knowing white girls, I 100% believe this

No user, go get a 19yr old and mold her into something not shit, your oneitis is radioactive goods, drop it in Chernobyl and call it a fuckin day.

>implying she's white

shes cant keep up with you user, move on

Is that Crisco slathered on her forehead or is it runny Ahmed seed?

who's the gilf?

every time i see that jewgly face i get so fucking triggered. STOP POSTING THIS BITCH IN EVERY THREAD YOU DUMB KIKE. I HOPE YOU DIE IN A CHEMICAL FIRE

le 48% race

lol this exactly

That looks like a jew.

Yes I know, that's why I spent my early 20's working 10-12 hour days and saving my money so I could show her I could provide for her, but it was never enough. Every single time I'd enter her life she just wanted to be friends but wanted all of the benefits of a relationship. One time a nurse assumed I was the "lucky father" and my friend had the audacity to go "(laughs) oh no he's just a friend" with a smirky little fucking smile because I was about to say "yes, I am" to avoid her embarrassment.

i've only gotten to kiss her on the lips once and that was recently. never got to have sex with her or even see her naked, but she shows all these risque pictures on her FB of getting tit tattoos and wearing skimpy skirts to parties with visible upskirt. it's infuriating

Blacks are more alpha and willing to put women in their place, white women and boys have come to worship the negro from a decade of listening to nothing but rap and watching sports. Higher testosterone and violent tendencies make them more desirable for a quick fuck while white boys are busy playing video games or trying to get computer science degrees. Not to mention blacks aren’t afraid to approach women like 90% of white “men”

AMERICAN WOMEN WERE DESIGNED FOR THICK UNCUT EUROPEAN COCK

AMERISNIPS NEED NOT APPLY

Women are subhuman. Its not like ameri/euro-cucks are willing to take away their right to vote and pimpslap them back to the nuclear family

Your mind is corrupt. No sympathy for losers.

Pathetic.

>10-12 hour days
oh my user how did you manage!? anything less than 12 hours is daycare, not work
>saving money, provide for her
There is A LOT more to being attractive than having money. I would start by having some self respect - which means NOT being her WATM.
>her embarrassment
No, its yours dude. Stop blaming women.

She only became a degenerate because her best guy friend is a total beta fagot

this post is a literal instruction set on how to be a massive c u c k

at least get her to help you build your shed cause unironically you may need it

>Implying any decent white man would want to breed with these shit-tier women

If there are any dudes in a situation like this
>I don't know if she likes me
>I wonder if she thinks about me
>I'm angry that she likes someone else
>the woman I like doesn't regard me

Do something else with your life. Success comes from within and taking chances. On the other hand : If you're desperately lonely and you don't know any women you have to do something very important to succeed. Put yourself in a situation where you can communicate with a chick.

37 year old here, not sure if you are larping, but if you aren't, her love for you was never there dude, drop the stupid bitch. the reason why she will never be with you is because you are weak and naive from the sound of it, stop being taken advantage of.