Hey guys. I have something to tell you that happened to me today

>be me
>at school with friends
>lunchbreak so we start talking
>ask my friends how they would react if their grandchildren were black
>"wtf are you racist user"
>"hurr durr skin colour wouldnt matter to me"
>"hurr durr I wouldn't care if they were black"

How do I explain them that race mixing is not ok, and that they are killing their own race with their views? My parents are from russia and always told me not to be with niggers, but how should I explain it to them?

Tell them there's already too many black people in the world. They're the absolute majority.

>germany
Sorry kid. You cant.

Find like-minded friends or face isolation. Fuck your cucked classmates and their shaming tactics.

Show them alt light videoes till their ready for pol

18+

He could still be 18 and be in high school, you know?

That's factually untrue, but it will be in a couple of decades. Good point, anyway.

Sounds to me like they're too blue pilled. At this stage they wont listen to reason and you'll do more harm then good.
You can't force red pills down their throats.

White people always lose when it comes to interracial children.

say your parents are from russia and they told you not to be with niggers

>>"wtf are you racist user"
>>"hurr durr skin colour wouldnt matter to me"
>>"hurr durr I wouldn't care if they were black"

how do I translate "full-fledged indoctrination" in German?

>be me
>on lunch break at work
>start talking about the fake gas chamber at Auschwitz
>they just give me weird looks
>one of them asks me if I'm a Nazi

Don't do this OP, if the opportunity arises to show your powerlevel take it (cautiously) but don't randomly rub it peoples faces at any old time.

In russia most people are redpilled. They dont like niggers

tell exactly this to your friends, my dog

They don't understand it naturally?
Like, around here most people are wary of blacks, obviously nobody is being racist in their faces, but saying "nigger" isn't a taboo here, in fact, it's the main word us ruskies use to refer to blacks.

>Nowitzki
KURWA MAC

that's not the problem with the logic here
this conversation goes like this
> russian guy - hey why do you like niggers
> tanned germans - dunno whatever
> russian guy - in russia we don't like niggers
> tanned germans - well russia is a bit of a shithole innit?
> russian guy - ...
basically there's easier ways to fuck sluts in high school
you only start doing the babies-routine towards the mid/end of uni where roasties are kind of thinking about having babies already, even then it really isn't worth it; you don't want the convo to go there, it fucks with the roastie's mind too much

You can be 18 and go to school

show them this site,Op.Or if they like music you can play them skrewdriver

"Jüdische Vollindoktrinierung"

Tell them they're just scared to say what they really think and to STFU and stop virtue signalling.

Thtat's interesting...

show them this pic of a fellow german

>>on lunch break at work
>>start talking about the fake gas chamber at Auschwitz

GO BACK TO RUSSIA

>OP's post reads like it was written by a 12 year old
>huur dey might be 18 year old
And you might be a dumb nigger

Always point out the contradiction Op.

>is it okay that I only find white women attractive?
>then why isn't it okay for me to want to find my own grandchildren cute?

Just one example.

BtW Your ancestors were from Africa and looked like inbred monkeys. (See Lucy)

>Ask Cuban gf what she would think if our grandchild was black
>"There would be something wrong."

Ask them, if its only "skin color" then why can we determine the phenotype of 1000s of year old bones?

Also ask them to name any biological organism, that when isolated for thousands of years, facing unique environmental pressures wont follow a different evolutionary path, as another member of its species that developed in a different part of the world, facing different environmental pressures.

Ask them to explain why there are 60 plus biological, psychological and cognitive differences in the races (without evolutionary theory) and to convince you how/why these difference don't manifest themselves in reality.

Finally, ask them this hypothetical scenario:
If you moved all the Japanese people off Japan and replaced them with Krouts. Would the Germans all of a sudden begin practicing Shinto, building pagodas and idolizing Samurai? Would the Japanese culture continue to exist in Japan without its people? Or would its culture be replaced with the culture of the new race that now inhabits that land?

If their culture would be replaced by the new biological entity inhabiting the land. It necessarily follows that culture is a product of race (biology). Therefore, race is real.

Pink wojaks are only meant to be used on /biz/, and only when the price of BTC is crashing.
sage for meme abuse.

We could be brothers.
>parents from Russia aswell
>grew up conservative
>family hates racemixing and gays
>teacher splits room in to halves, left side is for people who tolerate gays right side for people who hate fags
>be only one in class against fags