Youtube hires 10,000 reviewers to crack down on Alt Right videos

>Alt Right BTFO on Youtube
>Mass Censorship incoming
>Minimum 10,000 view count for ad revenue
How will the Alt Right ever recover?

Other urls found in this thread:

forbes.com/sites/emmawoollacott/2017/12/05/youtube-hires-more-moderators-as-content-creators-complain-theyre-being-unfairly-targeted/#2514a9f96a49
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
spq.sagepub.com/content/78/4/324.short
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ejsp.778/abstract
youtube.com/watch?v=8YZPZ6V0OAg
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>fake channels
The fuck is this? Channels that only make videos for ad revenue?

Why 10,000? I have a difficult time getting more than 20 views and I make cute cat videos.

article link
forbes.com/sites/emmawoollacott/2017/12/05/youtube-hires-more-moderators-as-content-creators-complain-theyre-being-unfairly-targeted/#2514a9f96a49

nothin new

costing 10 dollars per channel. Meh.

Hilarious how sjw companies eat away at their own revenue so hard.

was anyone even really making money from ads on videos with less than 10,000 views?

>Make a video about how holocaust is holohoax
>Make a video about uppity feminist getting rekt
>Get 10k views in 10 days and start cashing in ad goyshekels till your account gets shoah'd
>rinse and repeat

I don't see how this YT policy affects far right channels. It will only affect normies with small, niche channels. Then again, there is not much ad money to be made under 10k views anyway...

“Content creators” and “YouTube personalities” will now have to get real jobs instead of adbux and Patreon gibs.

Oh noooo that sucks.

That's actually fucken scary man. The future is lookng grimmer every day.

really makes you think

People shouldn't be using adverts for profit anyway.

>hurdur muh censorshit
>autistic ban demands over alleged pedo channels

10,000 views isn't even worth a lot in ads. That's like $5-10

Well, if you make a lot of videos that hit that number, then yes.

Correct. Correct. Correct. Youtube has been trying to kill smaller youtubers so that they can cash in with large television stations and channels, like NBC. Don't be short sighted the alt-right shit is just a scapegoat meme for these groups.

Thats awesome, is the videos have good content they'll get the 10k no problem, and for at least a few hours or a day at most the video can be viewed jewmercial free

>Societal trust is negatively affected by ethnic diversity
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1111/j.1467-9477.2012.00289.x/abstract
>High trust societies are characterised by ethnic homogeneity.
esr.oxfordjournals.org/content/21/4/311.short
>In longitudinal perspective, an increase in immigration is related to a decrease in social trust.
sf.oxfordjournals.org/content/93/3/1211.abstract
>Good fences make good neighbours. The case of Switzerland as an example of 'workable' multiculturalism.
journals.plos.org/plosone/article?id=10.1371/journal.pone.0095660
>The results show that heterogeneity hampers between-group cooperation at the dyadic level.
spq.sagepub.com/content/78/4/324.short
>Remembering your ancestors increases intellectual performance.
onlinelibrary.wiley.com/doi/10.1002/ejsp.778/abstract

They don't care.

It's time to get most of our e-celeb problem banned!

What a fucking shitshow.

This is actually a good thing. Think about it.

They shoahd 'nazis' PayPal so they used bitcoin. Bitcoin rose like 300% making a lot of 'nazis' very rich.

The same goes for youtube, they start pushing people off it they will find newer more useful places of great benefit. Imagine a mas shift to bitchute or dtube. Nobody could fuck with the algorithms and the redpills would be off the scale.

Every time they fuck with us it fucks them in the ass even harder.

>alt right btfo
They are censoring everyone you dumb fuck.

>Youtube jews small content poviders
>claims it was to stop racism
>leftists clap
Youtube clearly only wants to sell fewer ads at a higher price while giving content owners less.

but the alt-right weenies need that for milk money at school

HAHA I DROPPED A ROCK ON MY TOE, WHAT ABOUT NOW NAZIS????

I'm starting to think this is less about us and more about finding excuses not to pay creators because ad companies don't want to.

FUCK. I WAS HOPING IT WOULDN'T COME TO THIS BUT WE HAVE TO IMPEACH THE CHEETO MAN.

>finding excuses not to pay creators because ad companies don't want to.
it was never about anything else

name my mafia pol

Anyone with half a brain can see what's going on, YouTube has a huge subscriber base but shitty cash flow. It has a huge subscriber base because of it being such an open platform. So now Google is trying to transition YouTube into a typical walled garden content platform like Hulu or Amazon. So they're taking the strategy of boiling the frog by demonetizing people for frivolous reasons, harassing anyone with radical viewpoints, and generally gradually rolling out policies designed to block off the type of creator/audience interactions that YouTube had flourished on in favor of big and profitable content creators making shit, YouTube pushing it and linking it constantly.

Expect within a year for comments and ratings to default to disabled on all new videos.

isnt it likelier that this schizoid redditor doesnt know what hes talking about?

Next time you post redpills like that avoid words like "shill" it makes it clear you aren't a normie.
Speak in normal everyday lingo, otherwise you're coming off as a wacko conspiracy nut alt righter that's going to get banned every time instead of an average Joe with a real concern.

they call me Jimmy Boat Cover, whats cause i wear this boat cover wherevers i go

>mfw Reviewbrah channel is removed

well thats ok, shit channels with low view counts will get no funding, just ensure red pill videos are spread far and wide.

Thank god America has """Net neutrality""" which prevents political witchhunts on socialmedia

oh wait...

>implying those companies are meant to make profit and not to push agendas

Are you really that stupid?

This has been active for a while now

That doesn't just BTFO Alt-Right. Everyone is BTFO.

let them RP normies by shutting down their voices. it doesn't matter who does/does not watch/like/unlike their vids. they believe the information is important (save for those doing it for ad-shekels); thus, let them feel the same wrath from the same (((people))). "Truthers™" don't much care for honesty, so they'll either speak louder from a different platform, or hide from reality

>minimum 10000 views for ad revenue
>10000 reviewers hired to view videos
what exactly is the problem user?

Surprised there hasn't been another site to compete against YouTube yet since they keep shooting themselves in the foot. There are plenty of YouTubers that would jump ship if there was an equivalent.

Sounds to me like those click farms in Pakistan are going to see some growth in their profits.

I think what was so obnoxious about Creators for Change, beyond it being blatant progressive blandaupp propaganda, is that it's clearly the type of content that YouTubes admins believe should be hosted. It's what they view their future as being; banal and saccharine tripe with high production values and zero edge.

It's why they push it and why they fuck with the dislike ratios and comments. It's all part of boiling the frog, however I'm not convinced they actually care about progressive politics as much as they let on. It's more about pushing the most annoying content, fucking with feedback, and getting people used to it. So that when YouTube starts rolling out its permanent format changes the Bland and stupid but at least non-political Pushed content won't be so protested

Instead of making holocaust/anti-feminist videos

Why aren't people making absurd parodies of feminist videos, where they take the feminist arguments to their logical extreme

That way "google" will have no choice but to ban feminist videos, because remember: it's a bot that learns that's doing the cleansing

Do it for her

Just like MySpace, they fucked it up.
They had a perfectly fine, working program that everyone liked. Then they tried to monetize it further and involved lawyers. As soon as you involve attorneys and lawyers, run! Your franchise is over. People DO NOT like change. MySpace died because the UI changed weekly, new features no-one wantee. Same reasons video games are dying. No one wants a bunch of obtrusive live streaming, social media, broadcasting, bullshit.

Facebook and twitter are next

youtube is the only video streaming site that pays people to make videos and it has excellent architecture. Websites have to at least dish out several billions to compete with YT.

Myspace fucked up because they went full retard and let anyone pimp their pages to the point they cant load. In the end people just want to socialize and talk and Fb's simplistic UI solves that problem. By the time MS realized their mistake it was too late and everyone already jumped ship.

google, a multibillion dollar company, runs youtube at a loss. who is going to not only compete against it but pay content creators as well?

Poe's law will guarantee a backfire.

Goodnight sweet Prince.

> Failing that hard to understand what Net Neutrality is
Net Neutrality protected Youtube, Netflix etc... from the ISP, absolutely not the users from Youtube or Netflix. Cuck.

Unfortunately this. If they were trying to be profitable, all the industries would be much more redpilled.
But Soros and his ilk are ready to spend generously on lossy projects to push their agenda.

The McGodfather

I remember my sister would spend hours changing her Myspace page everyday
Good ol Pyzam

Yfw this causes a legitimate rival to youtube to be created.

Notice how the only guy out of the 6 major Network who is accused of pushing agenda is the only goy.

Thats just retard, if you used any iplogger u know services like telegram or some websites automaticly crawl the content of the link to get an extract and a picture, and that ip get logged instantly.
You just watch too many movies in your parents basement, tricked by some pededexter that made a screencap and you eat the bait hapily.
How u even operate a computer?

Cute trap second from the right.

That's an awfully hot covfefe pot dropt on mah toe

It's 10k in total, not just one video. Most people can pass that in a few months.

It's not just the Alt-Right. A lot of the conspiracy related channels have had strikes put against them.

youtube.com/watch?v=8YZPZ6V0OAg

Please let it happen

It's good actually, adversary forces innovation. The Right should create our own social media, then the people can decide if we have anything of worth to say. No fragile snowflakes who can't handle reality to censor then.

Oh Satan the left has lost their mind. If we share one face they're the left half we're the right half they'll gladly cut off both our nose to "spite" us at this point. They're insane. Let ebil alt right uses YouTube so destroy YouTube. OP is either Matt Lauer, a crazed Boomer, or a batshit millennial who doesn't realize who fun YouTube was before this BS.

even is he was nuking his account just created a Streisand effect

>This all started right around when they launched YouTube Red to compete with Netflix.

Pol wonders why the kikes are so greedy. It's not about the $ fools. It's never been about the $. It's about power. Harvey wanted power over those little shiskas. Soros wants power. $ is just their lever

meanwhile you communistic pigs starve to death at school

>what are bots

Link pls

fake channels = fake news = stuff YT doesn't like