You arent white Sup Forums you are a god damn fuckin mystery meat package

you arent white Sup Forums you are a god damn fuckin mystery meat package

>tfw even shitskins are waking up to the Jews

It's coming soon.

>American pollacks in public

Disgusting.

Is that thing what they call white in America?

Where was this meetup?

le 56% face

Keep thinking that. Your opinions are worthless.

I know exactly from where my genes come from.

More than white Sup Forums and I don't need a genetic test for it cause I actually know my family.

Isn't this what you cumskins want? Wouldn't this be the better solution?

To assimilate? Imagine a Republican party that had the majority black vote.

Imagine a world where blacks are again on average socially and politically conservative.

The USA will become brown in a few years, make some god damned allies like the jews and WIN.

HAHAHA, the manlet spic (or whtever the hell it is) in the anime shirt always cracks me up

pretty much. You can identify yourself as whatever you want. If you say you are white, then you are white. The real % of white Americans is probably more around the 40% mark.

Hwndu season 1 ny ny

One of you faggots in that group better have fucked those two cows itp. They obviously came looking for the D

its the new punk rock! :D

what test did you take or whatever to know?

i'm 100% white my ancestors are the brigantes

AMWF American Hapa

I will cleanse every shitskin and WMAF Hapa from the God-given soil of my forefathers.

Dogspeed you, diverse white supremacists

baka

Why's there a kike and a landwhale?

At least he isnt a kike.

you should post it on reddit for epic upboats

>there are people who take Sup Forums seriously

There's nothing worse than a shitskin manlet

The most ethnically diverse white supremacists

>muh ethnic diversity
Are these retards understand that they all have to go back to their shitholes in case of american ethnonationalism?

>You can identify yourself as whatever you want
no thats not how it works, good choice in meme flag since it gives away your stupidity. American white nat simply accept help from other races, doesnt mean we view them as white or they view themselves as such.

"people think like us/are red pilled/will spread our ideology, time to attack them!" as your countries are blacked, people brainwashed, ect. at least you got the right target.

Diversity is Sup Forums's strength!!

White pride, nation wide.

betty gud

Without spics America will never become “Brown.” And even then most spics consider themselves white or are mostly European by blood. Hell, i know a bunch of spic NEETS and they look like paper because they never see the sun. This “spic in America” identity was specifically manufactured by the left to get votes. It’s ironic because South Americans that consider themselves white fucking hate mestizos and niggers.

Once Crispr is big in a few decades they all really will be more or less "white"

Asianon here. I’m nationalistic for America and my home country, but the (((enemy)))’s endgame is destroying Nationalism worldwide. If they can’t topple America, which is divided first of all by provincial nationalism, on racial lines, by ethnic lines, by class, by region and by culture, then they can’t enact their plan on the rest of the world.

It’s not far fetched to think that they’d use the browned America and it’s nuclear arsenal as their platform for a global invasion and/or propaganda campaign. From the perspective of a non-white White Nationalist, it’s a deal of nipping the danger in the bud.

>nazi flaggers irl: the post

IS THAT ELLIOT RODGER??