>Natl Sec Adv McMaster on NoKo @Reagan Def Forum 12/2/17
youtu.be/VwBrGNiZljY
>Pres Trump Speech in Wall Street Fundraiser (gets cut off) 12/2/17
youtu.be/m5uJFCk6i1g

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/SzbMS
latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-border-arrest-20171205-story.html)
trumpisnotabovethelaw.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response/search/
theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/01/gods-plan-for-mike-pence/546569/
twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/937661677700550656
trumpisnotabovethelaw.org
twitter.com/AnonBabble

MAGA

I assure you the president himself is not under investigation; only his finances, past and present business dealings, known associates, actions as a candidate, president-elect and president, and all members of his family and extended family. But the president himself is not being investigated

>deportations DOWN from obama's numbers
>pence hates trump and is planning a coup
Just fuck my presidency up

Here comes Jeffy Yen again
With the war on drugs
He’s a recusal machine
He’s going to do another recusal
Hey man, where’d you get that recusal
I’ve been recusing since I got the job
About something called Russia
Yeah something called Russia
Well that like being hypnotized by Franken
Well I’m just a swampy guy!

AYO BIX NOOD MUHFUGGIN DRUMP

drumpf

Edition

still nothing from trump this morning?

>this raid

Smells like a shill thread

AWOOOO

>when you have no concept of yesterday because history is leftists greatest enemy

I have started to vomit blood.

Farewall, /ptg/.

>he’s STILL defending the Beleagured One

He's probably deliberating with his aides on whether or not to punt Mueller to the curb.

>leftists can't me-

Topkek Portubro called it

>tl;dr: total number of “”””deportations”””” down from FY16 (get ready for this shill angle) but the number of actual deportations (people that were living in the US and got removed, internal removals) rose 37% under Trump

He's sleeping in

F

What raid?

Image! Lewd!

What is your response Thai?

Yeah, sure.

>president is stealing your land by giving it back to the state of Utah
REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRREEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!

>Farewall, /ptg/.
>wall
We will petition the President to place a 30' tall Maltese cross on a section of Kate's wall in you honor.

BASED!
ONLY 6 MORE MONTHS, KREMLINGS!

>I also benefited greatly from the Uranium One deal

A lot of words don't make you right.

You don't think so?

Communists think all land is public.
Therefore if you own property = stealing from them.

-me.

>he'll have the most downvotes in history after Trump isn't charged with anything

I wish

Pretty much everyone agrees they totally botched the Enron trial, and many of those executives were later acquitted.

>tried to put on a memeflag to shitpost
>failed
>mfw my id

I'm a nazi you fat twat

Not that same poster. Asking the Thai flag to elaborate his argument against the other user.

No Trump tweet only adds to the sense of impending BTFO. Shills should have learned to fear this situation, it always turns out the same for them. Get your (You)s in while you still can and prepare your morale to be raped again within the next 5 hours.

No. If he is as innocent as he claims, this investigation will turn up nothing and only make him look good.

Leo, true

FY17 DEPORTATION NUMBERS ARE OUT!

tl;dr: total number of “”””Obama-tier deportations”””” (include turned away from the border) down from FY16 (get ready for this shill angle) but the number of actual deportations (people that were living in the US and got removed, internal removals) rose 37% under Trump

> ICE said “interior removals” — people deported after being arrested away from the border — jumped 25 percent to 81,603 from 65,332 the previous year.
> They rose 37 percent since Trump’s inauguration compared to the same period a year earlier.

Also

> Immigration and Customs Enforcement, whose officers pick up people for deportation away from the border, made 143,470 arrests, an increase of 25 percent from 114,434 a year earlier. After Trump took office, ICE arrests surged 40 percent from the same period a year earlier.

For the total number of FY17, who from October 2016 to January 2017 were still under Obama (giving Trump 8 of the 12 months available)

> ICE said that deportations totaled 226,119, a decline of 6 percent from the previous year, but that number masks a seismic shift away from the border.
> ICE often takes custody of people at the border before deporting them; the sharp drop in Border Patrol arrests means fewer people to remove.

It’s promising to be massively better on FY18 with the new budget buffing up the funding for CBP and ICE, the hiring surge and the wall. This 37% higher internal removal is because of change in ICE priorities alone.

Source: archive.is/SzbMS (latimes.com/local/lanow/la-me-border-arrest-20171205-story.html)

You have no idea how fat my twat is or what your meme flag is

>this guy walks up and probes your wife’s ass
what do?

>/leftycripple/ itt

Give him money from a uranium deal.

Legally he's not. The investigation is into "Russian influence on the US election". But then they went and stacked the investigation with left-wing retards who abuse their privileges for a political agenda.

If Trump were under investigation, then 1) there would be a crime that he's being investigated for and 2) they would have subpoenaed information on his domestic assets. They didn't, which means they're not officially investigating him and that dang US Constitution gets in the way of just arbitrarily seizing the records of his domestic accounts. But, the Constitution doesn't apply to Germany, so they can do all sorts of crazy things (that are inadmissible in US court even if they hypothetically found something).

no i don't. you got a problem with that?

You are one obsessed fruitcake.

@152100859
Go back to Sup Forums to improve my degeneracy

Yup...trump's holding back for maximum tears and screaming when the next bombshell falls that throws the libtards deeper into their own end zone.

>Obama declared a fuckton of land "monuments" just to keep the energy industry from touching it, a gross misuse of his power
>Some of the land is deemed only fit for waste disposal
>Trump undoes this and libtards act like he's bulldozing national parks

This. They're looking for any fault that could lead to Congress impeaching him.

So you don't think he is innocent?

None

>"Ah, I'm not gonna tweet today!"

>So you don't think he is innocent?
Show me a man and I'll show you a crime.
He that is without sin among you, let him first cast a stone at her.”

what fucking sneaky demoshits

Why is this muller shit still being allowed?
>pence hate
Proofs

"Trump had a minor role, both within the Trump presidency, as well as within the Trump organisation."

kek

Whats the political equivalent of a safety?

>read liberal forums
>people keep talking about how republicans are a den of pedophiles who prey on children

I dont know what happened but isn't this pretty hypocritical considering the past year of major pedophiles from democrat liberals as well them ignoring the majority of pedophile cases?

Thats what I'm here for. Taking in all their smug shilling. When the narrative changes they attempt damage control and then go silent. A few shills trickle in with an outdated version of the narrative. That feeling i get when they are once again btfo is blissful. I'm addicted to it like a drug.

also this: trumpisnotabovethelaw.org/event/mueller-firing-rapid-response/search/

he's done 4

theatlantic.com/magazine/archive/2018/01/gods-plan-for-mike-pence/546569/

>that are inadmissible in US court
Mueller is not looking for a court date with Trump.
He is looking for any reason to recommend impeachment to Congress (not court)

>t. incessantly spams a general about someone I hate

Well you have been in these generals for awhile. One could make the claim that you are obsessed with Trump.

>he's just now figuring out leftists always project

They must give up two Reps, and Two Senators...lol

They've had a year to find it, and a year before that to vet him as a candidate. The pussy tape was really, truly the worst they got, and they blew it to zero effect. We would not have gotten this far if they had ANYTHING that could stop him before he tears the whole corrupted system apart. It's about to game over for some of our favorite swamp monsters. Time has run out.

Tl;dr or eat shit

Imagine the meltdown if he didn't tweet at all.

What will them wacky liberals claim to once Mueller clears Trump? Was Mueller a drumpf plant? Russian blackmail? Maybe revisit the pedophilia arch? Liberalism feels like a bad sitcom that is seasons passed its prime.

delusional daily dose of propaganda weeee

twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/status/937661677700550656
literally jewish puppet

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm

Photo of peter strzok quickly revealed before commercial break on fox

>trumpisnotabovethelaw.org

KYS shill faggot retard

tl;dr
>pence hates trump and is planning a coup
>trump thinks the pences are dumb hicks

Yep, the lands they are all butt hurt over were federalize in 2016. Stupid Commies fodder will eat that ish up though.

I can't be bothered to read all that. Skipped over several paragraphs and it looks like a whole lot of fuckall.

/ptg/ on the front page!

cry moar bitch

From """"insiders"""" and """sources"""

Checked

HE'S A SOYBOY! HE'S FAKING IT WITH THAT LEAVE IT TO BEAVER CREW CUT BUT HE'S A SOYBOY I CAN TELL

>literally Soros puppet
It's not even sporting anymore, I doubt we get experience for shills at this level

>Never trump commies were behind the anti trump witch hunt
Nobody is surprised.

The perfect response

Please see a doctor

Its like the left is being raped by a monster representing the truth, and they are left in a back ally. They think all the cum has poured out of their pussy, but more keeps coming out.

They'll go back to "14 SEXUAL ASSAULT ALLEGATIONS" and fail to produce shit despite half of Congress dying to impeach him for any reason