I genuinely can't wait until America becomes majority non-white

I genuinely can't wait until America becomes majority non-white.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Ew1MHagrFWI
twitter.com/AnonBabble

but it already is

tell us all about it, mohammad

Average American in 2050

fuck me. i would hate my kid if it looked like that. how sick in the head do you have to be to see this and think that its beautiful???

Meanwhile in Britain

It is already majority non white. CIA niggers count spics as white. They are going to revise it in a few years to reflect the real numbers.

Mr. And Mrs. John and Marie Boomer are going to wake up one day and Fox News will inform them that:, in fact, the U.S. Is now officially le 42% hwhite.

>le whatboutism
Yeah the UK is bad, but you're worse.

Can't. Fucking. Wait

The wombs of your women belong to us now, whitey.

but i see it as a good thing actually. we have the americans to lead the way so now we won't do the same mistakes with them. there is no chance i'm ever dating a nigger

>he thinks most people in America will be white

Hm?

America is going to become majority non-white because of non-whites breeding, not because of non-whites breeding with whites.

Obsessed

Why not both

You don't have to wait. The next census with confirm.

It will be a good thing for Europe to have a rainbow USA across the sea. A perfect place for us to expel people to.

how old are you?

*smacks lips*

Well that’s racist. Why does anyone care about how many of what race are in America? Why the fuck does it matter? Just accept people who aren’t assholes
>inb4 Le Pure white race xd

Ya I really don't want this to happen Ahmed so stfu you basic bitch

>USA had a black President
>Britain will from here on out have a mongrel royal family FOREVER

See pic related

Well, you get circumcised (read: lobotomised) early on and then told all about how you exist only to fulfill women's wishes because this is a beautiful three-thousand year tradition and not pitiful at all. Then you internalise it on pain of everyone you still somehow can respect getting wiped out at the lie's revelation and wait for sufficiently corrupt leadership to declare you some kind of holy race so that the slaves keep coming. End result is three major world religions.

The average American child already looks like that habibi, you can cum now

Don't be mad fellow mutt.

Daily reminder America is 3.8% Nordic while Europe is only 3.5% Nordic
This also including Saami in the case of Europe but they are not counted as Nordic in the United States.

I know. Eurofags have always been jealous as fuck. Envy from from becoming irrelevant. Sad.

So is it true that Arabs and North-Africans count as white in your country but Germanic people don't? I've seen so many conflicting definitions ever since I heard about Ben Franklin only considering Anglo-Saxons white that I don't even know what's up anymore.

Serious question, you guys know the 56% statistic is because of niggers and colonies of spics in the southwest lowering thr average, right? I ask because its starting to look like you actually believe its because of mulattos. The people who call themselves white are still white.

Itll happen to you first

fucking BLACKED mutt please shut your fucking mouth about whiteness every fucking misery that CAUCASIAN people are going through is because of your nigger loving ass so shut up and go back to BLACKED.com

What the fuck are you even talking about you dumb fucking leaf? It was you morons that started whole underground railroad bullshit!

Nor I till América ceAse to exist

your numbers dont add up m8

sage all 56% face threads. All of them are butt hurt pakis.

we know JIDF

Part of what makes it confusing is that there are different definitions for different purposes. I believe the FBI considers Hispanics to be white, for instance. And for the census as you say, I believe north Africans are counted as white.

We know schlomo.

Nor I till Russia fragmentates into little oblasts

Fucking nigger back to slavery now

Your picture triggers me.

Daily reminder that Europe is 95% European white and you're almost less than 50%.
see

>anglos want whites to die out
IMAGINE MY SHOCK

I read that in Wikipedia that since most first migrants from middle east in 18 century were Christians from ottoman empire or in smaller numbers Persian empire they consider to be white honesty though you can find lots of people that look white in countries like Lebanon , turkey , Iran, Syria ,Armenia ,Azerbaijan ,....many of us have white skins and some time light eyes and heirs as well depends

It's obvious you're triggered.

DAILY REMINDER THIS HAPPENED
youtube.com/watch?v=Ew1MHagrFWI

Sandnegro detected

lol fucking nigger

Thanks for the answer. That already makes more sense than what I had been working with (though in retrospect I really should have figured. Here I assumed there was exactly one defintion that people and (((people))) exploited freedom of speech to misapply.)

So you won't feel so alone?

Canada is domed and cucked but still not BLACKED.com so shut up nigger

LOL the mutt is mad

Bullshit you dumb fucking leaf. Pic related is the current state of Canada. FUCKING SAD!

nice try nigger look at me now, your numbers in America is around 35 million in here we barely have 1.2 million of your kind

Thanks Dick you faggot.

Deal I'll take that trade as long as you keep importing Muslims so that the United stats can learn from you as well

For anybody who isn't meme posting and actually believes this here's what will happen when America become majority non-white

>majority non-white America
>permanently elects either cucked Republicans or neo-liberal Democrats (see Obama)
>deep state goes unsupervised to destroy any independent countries in the world
>cultural malaise is still spread across the world, forcing nigger love onto everybody
>Jews own the technological power house of the world and a mulatto underclass that will permanently support them

A majority non-White America will still have lib Whites and competent Jews running the show, there just won't be any opposition.

Thats 57.6% white not 50.4%