Mueller is subpoenaing Trump's bank records

>Mueller is subpoenaing Trump's bank records
What the fuck?

I thought this was about Russia and the election.

Other urls found in this thread:

offendedamerica.com/robert-mueller-invested-hedge-funds-linked-russia-george-soros/
wsj.com/articles/muellers-credibility-problem-1512432318
reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-property/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>I thought this was about Russia and the election.

Google Ken Starr. what goes around comes around.

Probably looking for manafort style business deals. That will be their excuse at least

>Probably looking for manafort style business deals. That will be their excuse at least

Yeah and Ken Starr started investigating white water and got all the way to a blow job.

gooby please
offendedamerica.com/robert-mueller-invested-hedge-funds-linked-russia-george-soros/

The funny part about Trump's businesses is that he went almost bankrupt in 1995 and he had to lease back the Trump tower in order to get some liquidity for restarting his operations. DB must be pleased for having such an affectionate customer.

Witch Hunt
Or placating the left
Or stringing along a stupid passion play while the globalists do what they want anyways

That Russia bull shit ain't holding water anymore, they are reaching now.

Fuck off Shareblue fag

>That Russia bull shit ain't holding water anymore, they are reaching now.

Delusion or are cultists this brainwashed?

Actually it's about getting unlimited intel on Trump and co. to the elites and puppets.

>Fuck off Shareblue fag

Sorry faggot, I guess the 30% that suck Trump's cock all infest this board. Ky shill.

>Ken Starr started investigating white water and got all the way to a blow job.
which covered up the sale of nuclear secrets to Çhina which is why congress was making issue to begin with

Normal Americans
>the Russia scandal is getting more and more serve and evidence is mounting Trump should be impeached
Trump cultist
>The Russia story is going to fall apart any day now

G-guys... 1000D c-Chess...

Lol. The absolute state of Drumpftards. Get ready for Madame President!

Keep hoping, shithead. More and more are seeing this circus for what it is.

1 post bubthis ID

>what goes around comes around
So Trump won’t step down either. Life goes on.

By this* im still half asleep

>joe and mika's unhinged rant
>red

Drudge is being a fucking nigger again

>More and more are seeing this circus for what it is.

The Fox news cultists keep drinking the kool aid. When Trump's arrested you'll say it's 4 d chess.

the whole zero evidence for over a year doesn't help, retarded ass licker

They know hes dead already, they're just too in denial to realize it.

Its about whatever gets him kicked out. I watched the left get triggered and throw a tantrum about their candidate "losing" even though she didn't lose, now I want to see the same from the right.

Ok Sharts Blue

>Trump's cronies admitting Russians give them the most money
>Jr. Trying to get a secret line to Moscow
>Hillary's emails confirmed to have been leaked by Russian hackers
>The countless buildings in Russia where people are payed to go on the American internet and shitpost about politics in order to cause civil strife
Yea, no evidence.
Enjoy watching the Trump Train barrel off the tracks and explode, I know I will.

>No argument, just butthurt defeat
Satisfying.

The president can’t be arrested you ignorant faggot

This entire “investigation” is based on a fake premise of “collusion” which hasn’t be proven and isn’t even illegal so ow they have arrested multiple people for “lying” to the fbi during a falicous investigation

The Democrats want to claim “obstruction of justice” to a whitchunt investigation and now your going to have mueller search through trumps bank account to find him misreporting tax money at some time in his past like manafort

This is a fucking coup by the establishment of dc

Muller should be fired this whole investigation is a fucking sham

Nice sources faggot kys

will they make it her sperm?

>Everything under the sun got leaked during Trumps campaign/first 6 months in White House
>zero evidence of collusion even after a year long investigation
>mueller losing credibility and now Hillary may be investigated again after that one dumbass was fired

>The president can’t be arrested

Source?

they're just drawing at straws
they're desperate to find ANYTHING

>I thought this was about Russia and the election.
A special council can investigate anything they want. It might have started with the election and Russia, but it branched out

The constitution of the United States

It’s not long go ahead and read it

>Everything under the sun got leaked during Trumps campaign/
Not the tax returns, that's coming soon.
>zero evidence of collusion
The emails from the Trump admistration to Flynn show otherwise.
>mueller losing credibility

Source?

>The constitution of the United States
But where does it say specifically the president can't be arrested?

>Fox news told me Trump did nothing wrong so it's true, everyone around me is wrong
>also Iraq has WMDs!

Mueller needs to fuck off. I'm tired of seeing his old lady face.

>muh taxes
Holy shit am I in a time machine. Rachel Maddow already sailed that ship straight into an iceberg.
>emails
What emails? There’s nothing there with Flynn either. Communication with Russia as an elected president is not illegal or collusion. It’s standard practice.
>source?
wsj.com/articles/muellers-credibility-problem-1512432318

He is probably trying his hardest to get fired so they can use it as "proof" that Trump was in fact guilty and should be impeached. Hopefully the GOP has the balls to stand up to this themselves so Trump doesn't get involved

You have no fucking clue what you're even talking about. President-elect Trump can speak with whomever he fucking wants. It's not only legal for him to direct Flynn to contact foreign diplomats, it's expected. Had he done this as a candidate then sure, you can scream "muh collusion!" which isn't even a crime, but to argue that an incoming administration shouldn't be in contact with foreign diplomats is legitimately retarded. Every president for the last 100 years is guilty of this then.

>it's happening this time!
>even though it's been fucking nothing for the past several months!
You have no argument either. Trump isn't gone and barring the left pulling more illegal shenanigans he's not going anywhere. Sorry, but it's blue balls for you

Thats not evidence you stupid faggot, the russians have been disruptive to both sides. Like when they orchestrated a protest against trump and you lefty faggots ate it up.

Youve got to prove criminal collusion to get the republicans to impeach Trump, insofar more than one year amd to proofs of collusion at all! Let alone anything criminal resulting from collusion.

>but b but muh Mike Flynn, m mub lying to the FBI

Lying to an investigation, and having that be the subject of a guilty plea, is the weakest shit for this investigation.
If there was a real crime that would be the subject of the plea deal, not caught in a lie with the FBI.

It's a hunt to find ANYTHING illegal.

Literally corruption of the highest order.

Trump should tell him to fuck off

No shit gotta buddy who is MI. He is a huge source of info that isn't reported or known by the MSM.....their intel says Muller is playing both sides to see where this is going to end so that he can come down on the winning side. Sickening.

>Mueller did not have Trump's tax returns since day 1 of the investigation

Why are Americans this retarded?

The president elect can contact foreign leaders. That's what they are supposed to do. You have to show Russia influencing the election in exchange for something from Trump to have a case against him. There isn't anything like that. Having to prosecute flynn for lying to the FBI only shows that they have absolutely nothing.

As the chief of the executive branch that would be like arresting himself. He would need to be impeached.

Oh god, why do I cringe at this post? This just feels like a non-Sup Forums gif...

>Trump team: We dindu nuffin! So that's why we're going to continually lie to the FBI during the investigation and further deepen the hole we're already in!

What dimensional level of chess is this?

The president is the chief law enforcement officer. He cannot be charged with obstruction of justice unless he commits underlying crimes in doing so. For instance, Nixon didn't just obstruct by saying "This whole investigation is a witch hunt. You should go easy on this guy" like Trump did. He bribed officials, lied under oath, threatened witnesses, etc.

Trump saying "You're being unfair to Flynn and we both know this is a witch-hunt" is far from obstruction and even if it were, Comey said he didn't feel obstructed in any way. But lets argue that he did, and he suddenly changes his mind and recants on his testimony under oath...many legal scholars including those of Harvard believe that a president cannot be charged simply with obstruction of justice because that would contradict his ability to issue presidential pardons. There has never been a president charged with obstruction without other associated crimes of which there is zero here.

Kek

The investigation came about by the DNC paid for Fusion Pepe Dossier that's fake news, which a biased FBI agent took as fact

That's all it hinged on.

Since they can't find anything with muh Russia, they're looking for ANY crime committed by Trump.

And everyone is letting it happen because Trump says some mean words about illegal immigrants and terrorists.

kys

Why bother wasting your time playing make believe on the internet? Flynn took a plea deal to flip on Trump, no amount of tilting at windmills is going to change the outcome.

Everybody in the executive branch works for the president, faggot. To arrest him against his will is a coup. Any state or local law enforcement attempting such would be met with gunfire. The only manner in which a president can be removed from office is through impeachment in the US House and a 2/3 vote in the US Senate. Like the other guy told you, read The Constitution.

Obama's entire 2nd term... dismantled in first month with exec actions
Tax reform... done
Obamacare... mortally wounded and dying
Travel ban... in place
ISIS... defeated
Wall... being built
Russian collusion wet dream... wad blown
SCOTUS... conservative rulings for a generation
Illegal border crossings... down by 80%
Voter ID Law... next

>The absolute state of Drumpftards
Oh yeah.. we're barely hanging on

Feels good man

(OP)

So I wonder, then, if we can now all agree that, inthe future, special prosecutors or investigators or whatever they are called should have the scope of their investigation defined when the job is created? Otherwise, you get these ambitious guys with a big budget who feel like they will be failures unless they find SOMETHING, however unrelated to the original reason the investigation started, and so go off on wild fishing trips, until they eventually find somebody they can plausibly charge with something..

The goal of such an investigation should be to look into the allegations that were made, and determine what, if anything, there is to them./ Discovering there is nothing there is a valid result, not a failure.

If somebody later wants to look into whether the President is a serial sex abuser or has shady business deals, they can appoint an investigation of that.

>ISIS... defeated

Being defeated is more honest.

Oh shit dude. Careful throwing out legit arguments here. Remember, liberals only comprehend rage and their pussy assed emotions. Reason doesn’t live there with them. Good post though.

uhhh this is legitimately terrifying
does anyone not think trump has some shady financial shit in his past?
if the investigation was just about russian collusion i wouldnt be scared but they are apparently going to look through his entire history in hopes of finding any slight possible issue
drumpf is finished

Will the Mueller is /our guy/ shit stop now?

>Mueller gets the banking records
>Everything comes clean
>Shows the most successful comeback in real estate history
Deutsche Bank and Russia is like Apples and Vodka. Libs are going to wail and gnash much teeth soon. Remember, yesterday, lib-Jew op-eds were attacking Mueller's credibility? This is a bone. Mueller is allowed to do this because Trump allows it.

Kys senpai. They have nothing.

No. You expect shills to just go away?

Trump let his daughter marry a kike. This is what karma looks like.

I like this post.
MAGA BABY

so mueller isnt our guy after all?

Right just multiple plea deals of Trump’s inner circle lmao. Retard Reddit faggots are hilarious.

It's hard for me to see any U.S. ties to Russia…except for
the Flynn thing and the Manafort thing and
the Tillerson thing and
the Sessions thing and
the Kushner thing and
the Carter Page thing and
the Roger Stone thing and
the Felix Sater thing and
the Boris Ephsteyn thing and
the Rosneft thing and
the Gazprom thing and
the Sergey Gorkov banker thing and
the Azerbajain thing and
the “I love Putin” thing and
the Donald Trump, Jr. thing and
the Sergey Kislyak thing and
the Russian Affiliated Interests thing and
the Russian Business Interests thing and
the Emoluments Clause thing and
the Alex Schnaider thing and
the hack of the DNC thing and
the Guccifer 2.0 thing and
the Mike Pence “I don’t know anything” thing and
the Russians mysteriously dying thing and
the Trump’s public request to Russia to hack Hillary’s email thing and
the Trump house sale for $100 million at the bottom of the housing bust to the Russian fertilizer king thing and
the Russian fertilizer king’s plane showing up in Concord, NC during Trump rally campaign thing and
the Nunes sudden flight to the White House in the night thing and the Nunes personal investments in the Russian winery thing and
the Cyprus bank thing and
the Trump not releasing his tax returns thing and
the Republican Party’s rejection of an amendment to require Trump to show his taxes thing and the election hacking thing and
the GOP platform change to the Ukraine thing and
the Steele Dossier thing and
the Leninist Bannon thing and
the Sally Yates can’t testify thing and
the intelligence community’s investigative reports thing and
the Trump reassurance that the Russian connection is all “fake news” thing and
the Spicer’s Russian Dressing “nothing’s wrong” thing and
the Chaffetz not willing to start an investigation thing and
the Chaffetz suddenly deciding to go back to private life in the middle of an investigation thing and

>Drudge
>Not playing the middle road while he's uncertain about climate, or his handlers are leaving him in the dark again
Drudge doesn't have principles; he's just an aggregate.

Bankrupt Trump Plan:

>Soros, Gates, and Bezos lead leftist coalition to buy DB
>Calls Trump loans immediately
>DRUMPFY WENT BANKRUPT AGAIN

Deutsch Bank paid DOJ settlement for involvement in $10b Russian money laundering scheme.

Connect the dots.

This. Drumpf knows the last thing the Swamp wants is for their paymasters' banking records to be exposed. If Drumpf's records are exposed, so will theirs' be.

Make your move, faggots. We'll all go. This is what is termed "calling your bluff".

Bro, Trump's personal bank accounts are utterly flawless

you think this is amateur hour?

he a multi-billionaire with a thousand shell companies, lawyers and financial advisors out the ass, and acess to 1,000 non-personal bank accounts from Sunday from which to conduct business.

whether Trump is clean or not, He is Clean, knowmsayin?

Nice copypasta
ITS LITERALLY NOTHING

It's oppo research for the next presidential elections. Mueller's a hack.

You can only fight the real criminals when your behind the bars with them. Trump won't be locked up with them, they'll be locked up with trump

>Russian condo deals.
>Money laundering.

Total fishing expedition,

Pick two!

I totally agree. This is a coup attempt and should be treated as such.

Drudge constructs his own narrative on the news cycle by what he links to and what he writes. He's been obviously different lately and it's suspicious.

You didn’t even get into trumps cabinet picks completely dismantling the regulatory and beurocratic state

You forgot about the 450 federal justices that Trump will get to appoint. He's already greenlighted about 100 and they're even more conservative and younger than the ones appointed under Bush. Trump has already done so much damage to the establishment that people aren't even aware of. Like he gave top security clearance to Flynn and the 4 people Flynn hired on day one. Every single one of them has the ability to spy on anyone in congress without oversight. They can read emails and text messages too without warrant. McMaster tried to fire them and couldn't. Those are just the ones we know about too. This is how you drain the swamp. Even if they impeach Trump somehow (which is a fucking crapshoot unless Democrats can find a way to actually gain seats in congress, let alone retain them), there will be a long-lasting Trump-effect for a decade. Trump also has a certain list that nobody in Congress wants released. It would be a shame if the public saw that sexual assault payout list unsealed upon his removal haha.

So what happens when Trump gets indicted? Do all you assholes chimp out like niggers and start waving guns around?

You mean Mueller is going to cover for him by focusing on something consensual and legal and ignore all the actual rapes and illegal gathering of FBI records and selling out America to China. Oh wow thanks Mueller I guess you're /ourguy/.

Didn't think he would go there. The fact Mueller goes there so late is a Hail Mary.

Is over, Trump is finished. Say it with me sweetie, Madam president.

Down with the coup! MAGA!!

>you aren’t allowed to talk with Russians

How is the left hare is retarded ? Back in the 70’s and 80’s when the Cold War was in full swing some of these very same lefties were singing Russia’s praises and even going to visit without express us permission

But now it’s illegal to talk to Russians apparently

What a fucking joke

It's how they laundered the money, friendo.
>sell condo
>give rebate thru Deutsch Bank
>keep a "processing fee"

reuters.com/investigates/special-report/usa-trump-property/

That's why I think he should be blocked from appointing federal justices. After all, Obama was blocked from appointing a supreme court justice because "it was his last year," Seems reasonable that Trump should not be able to appoint justices when his campaign, and likely himself, are under investigation.

Oh, Share Goo, you’re high on Brock jizz. It’s over. All that’s left for you is suicide. That’ll show that meanie, Drumpf.

Trump can't be indicted. Your a bit slow aren't you?

I honestly don't think they are shills, just boomer fools. Ever since the cbts shit started there are people on the board who legitimately believe Mueller is draining the swamp with 4K sealed indictments.

lol He worked for Trump for less than a month. You really think he knows where Trump's dirty laundry is (assuming he has any)? You know what Flynn DOES have though? A long list of crimes committed under the Obama administration of which he was a witness to. He BEGGED to go before congress to testify and was stone-walled. He'll get to testify now. His plea deal clearly states that he must disclose ANY AND ALL crimes of which he's aware of. Now let's play these odds. Who do you think he's more likely to roll on? The man whom he worked under for years, had a falling out with, and publicly tried to testify against in the past? Or the guy he worked under for less than 30 days? Hmm...I'm not liking those odds if I'm Obama. It's likely why he's overseas right now violating the Logan Act on a daily basis and why ZERO prominent Democrats are celebrating the news of Flynn signing a plea deal. They know what's coming. You don't seem to however.

>Democrats got politically outmanouverwd so now we should hamstring trump to be fair to Obama

No

This is about the future of my nation and the west there is no place for being fair