Are they cucked?

Are they cucked?

>implying they aren't

If you mean "did they vote to destroy their economy because of the lies of billionaires who want to hide their fortunes and not pay tax" then yes.

but there is time for the Uk to change its mind and not leave.

>Pierre voted in a literal Rothschild banker and thinks he can talk shit about us bending over for the elite

You think the EU is undividable and eternal ? That they will really win against Putin ? That it wont share the fate of the Roman Empire and Third Reich ? Think again.

sometimes

Embarrassing bait OP, you won't even break $75 a week at this rate.

The UK is dominated by Kike media and fake news!

Sorry Mohammed, but i am from Scotland - just work here. Proud to be a remoaner, adn will laugh when we win.

Brexit is dead already. thank goodness sense is prevailing.

The people aren't, they voted for Brexit.

The Government? Absolutely

Less than most in Europe
More than the US.

We all are user

Politicians, yes. People, no.

>more than US

Yes.

They are Airstrip One.

38%, and they were lied to - all cucks.

and if there was a new vote - as there will be - massive win for remain coming up.

I come from small island Scotland , I'm sick of all the run away English people infecting my small town, they never integrate.

only if Brexit is scrapped.

if it goes through the people will be broke, taxed to death, have no public services and further falling incomes, lose rights and be driven to elect fucking corbyn who will make it worse.

whiter than you muhammad

The government definitely is. They push the refugees welcome/not all Muslims memes. The elite that live in the rich areas unaffected by the Muslim problem also.
The majority of people reject this idea though, hence brexit. Literally nobody knew what brexit meant other than “controlling our own borders”.
We’re not at Russian levels of cuckery, but the government is pushing for that too. Trying to restrict internet access etc.
Friendly reminder that there is no nation more cucked than Russia. Forget uk, Germany. Even Sweden. Faggots imply Russia is an alpha chad tier nation. No. The people are cucked beyond belief by the regime.

Have you tried being sober and speaking English, fucking bog trotter?!

>pierre the nation of cucks is this desperate

We dont surrender like you frenchies LMAO

This desu.
Remember that over 70% of the UK population believe that Islam has no place in UK culture, yet Trump gets threatened with arrest by MP's for daring to bring up muslim terror. The UK isn't cucked, our government has just been co-opted by out of touch Eurocrats.

>56% white nation where nonwhites vote overwhelmingly left-wing and still manages to remain overall right-wing
>80% white nation and not even slightly right-wing overall
Yes, you are bigger cucks

>Still trading off the brexit apocalypse that you have been shilling since well before the referendum that still has not appeared.

You one of the ones who now seem to believe that "the british public didn;t know what they were voting for. They didn;t realise that the earth would explode" despite being bombarded with how Brexit means the earth explodes the entire time and hoping that people have extremely short memories?

do you even have to ask, soybean?

>not even slightly right-wing overall
Then how did brexit happen

Hard to say, there's a lot of people who aren't but the politicians most certainly are. It just comes down to people being scared of violence when it's inevitable

Beyond belief.

Ok fine, at least slightly right-wing, but I'd expect far more from a nation that's still nowhere near minority white

>I'd expect far more from a nation that's still nowhere near minority white
Yes I agree, but considering the state of the rest of Europe, we are far from being unique. Almost every nation in Western Europe is as cucked as UK is, no matter how white they are.

Not french, and even so, may I remind you of the treaty of Amiens?

City dwellers and boomers fucked over the country.

Yes, friend. Finishing my qualifications and moving to the US. Freedom of speech, guns and abundance of land/resources. Alt-right movement is promising over there too. There is something deeply wrong with British culture that has allowed this current situation to arise - and our youth is pretty much lost. Generation Zyklon is an American meme, does not apply here. It can all fucking burn for all I care.

says the man whose currency has fallen so far that his country has lost over 350 million a week in income (ironic isn't it?)

whose industrial leaders are crying out that they are seeing long term falls in orders as the EU trade partners look for suppliers in the EU 27, because they fear Brexit tariffs and total fuck up of delays at the border because the Uk is unequipped to deal with the post brexit problems.

who is sitting in a decaying economy, propped up by a financial sector that is moving to Paris and Frankfurt, and which will now have to either have its own regulatory bodies and testing and compliance arrangements (at vast expense) or simply not be able to do 50% of its trade.

Where are you going to buy your medicines when the EU pulls the regulating body out? Same with all the rest of your manufactured goods. Are you just going to accept EU regulations and EU codes with no input into them whatsoever?

IS that taking back control, or handing it over?

You know the UK used to be powerful in the EU. Now they will be a powerless little offshore island, unable to trade, and going swiftly broke.

best you can hope for is that India and Brazil will do quick deals - but they will want free movement of their people, so you will be up to your eyes in Indians and half caste Brazillians.

Please nuke our cities, but leave the small towns alone, most of them are 99% white from my experience.

>thinks being right wing bootlicker for the corporate elite is not being cucked.

enjoy your twice as expensive and half as effective health care. Hope you don't want to have kids in texas, infant and mother mortality highest in the G20...

Only because they gave shitload of money to the EU, now France and Germany will have to do that alone, no wonder you are afraid.

Short-term economic decline > remaining in the EU. Pierre, your demographic problems are about 10 years ahead of the rest of Europe. Balkanisation when?

Ultimately, the EU means being ruled forever by Germany. I would rather resist this as much as possible.
>Where are you going to buy your medicines when the EU pulls the regulating body out?
From drug companies like GSK. We can just adopt American standards anyway.
>Same with all the rest of your manufactured goods. Are you just going to accept EU regulations and EU codes with no input into them whatsoever?
The best answer is no.

>80% white nation and not even slightly right-wing overall
87, 95 if you remove London. Also, you.. don't understand European politics at all, do you? You can't judge it by burger politics, most of your politicians are neocons.

>image

Ouch.

you know that the UK made more money than they gave?

It was the cost of being in the free trade area. Including the cost of ensuring that UK goods complied, and that other Eu goods complied ans were safe. Now you have to face the cost of doing that for all your manufacturing and all your imports, yourself. It will cost a fortune. far more than the spread cost of having one office do it for all 28 countries.

And that they did not give that much anyway - the 350 million was a lie, and Johnson et al knew that.

You become quite blackpilled after going uni in Birmingham - then watching BBC PC culture forced down the throats of the nation. The youth unironically idolise pond scum like Russel Brand and Owen Jones. The "Conservative Party" is pro mass migration and legalised gay marriage.

And everyone I know in real life is lapping it up - they don't give a shit as long as sportsball is still on or they can still watch "the soaps", which have become propaganda arms of the MSM.

And that's the adults. The youth don't just lap it up, they fucking spread it like cancer. Girls I used to fuck, hot when they were 19. They're now 23, fat, tattoos, short blue hair. Holding signs in their Instagram posts declaring: "gender does not exist".

BURN US ALL.

Get out of the city. Especially migrant controlled shitholes like Birmingham and London.

Economics will always be inferior to culture. No one I know who voted for Brexit gave a shit about the economic argument - they just wanted migration the be reduced (which won't happen with kikes like David Hannan in the tory party - pushing globalism/free movement from pajeets, as you stated previously). No matter what we voted, we are fucked. One thing I will say though is that when the EU inevitably grants citizenship to the rapefugees, I'll be happier knowing that we are not in the Schengen Area. Sleep tight and keep an eye over your daughter Pierre, because Abdul already has both of them on her.

voted leave once
will vote leave again.

middle class and politicians yes

Working class are based and hate immigrants but are too fucking stupid to realise voting labour isnt going to stop immigration

Yeah. We're heading down the Sweden route.

I dream of mass civil unrest regarding progressive bullshit policies.

>State TV rams progressive far-left propaganda down our cakeholes
>made to pay for it by means of TV License.
>Can't own a gun (legally) unless you're a farmer or game warden etc.
>Get locked up for 8y for posting WRONGSPEAK on twitter.
>Prime Minister pisses off our kingdaddy ally by being a retarded fucking libshit cunt
>Go to shops for a packet of fags and a can of pop. Mohammed throws acid in your face

The absolute state...

Jock cunt

Defenitely. The EU is literally raping Britain in the Brexit negotiations atm and the cucked government and royals just watch... They are on place two right after Sweden when it comes to being the greatest cuck in Europe.

>Tfw Macron told the lefties to btfo and started deporting immigrants and also starts severing ties with filthy Arabia and has literally done so much good that Sup Forums is fucking quite about him because they don't want to admit that he isn't the cuck they thought he was.

unironically this, actually. Won't be enough though, paper and cracks etc.

Pink Floyd said it best,

Quiet desperation is the British way.

We're the most cucked country in Europe except for maybe Germany. They have worse demographics than us, but we have no free speech and we are heavily censored and monitored.

Ye

Eu missed its chance to be a federal superpower laddie. But i doubt you give a shit about that you fucking sheep.

I just wanna know why Sup Forums constantly calls us irrelevant but, concurrently, is seemingly totally obsessed with us.

The government are traitor trash that are deliberately negotiating badly to punish us for DARING to vote again them , the royals are laughable tosspots.

>We have no free speech
And whose fault do you think that is?

going by the amount of English cunts in my wee town today, we are going to get flooded by them in 10 years.

Why wont she help lads? Why has she betrayed us? Will Charles do the same? William and harry wont, they're millennial garbage.

>English cunts

With all the shit happening across the world, in Europe, and on this island, you sadcases still can't drop the braveheart act. Truly an irredeemably backward people. The sooner we cut you adrift the better.

>och nae tha English cunts be comin' over tae Alba
t. voted SNP and loves immigrants
Your whole worldview fucking stinks Angus

This

>Asking for help from a tourist attraction
LAD.

A Rothschild colony.