Kraut had a cringe fest with some of his fellow retards wehre they read some passages from JF Gariepy’s new book and...

Kraut had a cringe fest with some of his fellow retards wehre they read some passages from JF Gariepy’s new book and tried to be smug
>youtube.com/watch?v=xJ20AzJBji4

I suspect Cuck and low-T has finally hit a nerve and now JF is a bit angry. How bad do you think this is going to be?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA
hooktube.com/watch?v=xJ20AzJBji4
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I don't know who this faggot is.

Starting threads with an image from twitter should be penalized with death.

literally whom

Lurk moar faggots, there have been plenty of threads here on this.
Gariepy is an actual biologist who destroyed Kraut multiple times on race realism
youtube.com/watch?v=IaJXPRj_9SA
youtube.com/watch?v=B0tp8Dq5Th8
youtube.com/watch?v=hJk2dW6BOnA

French biologist who has made videos countering Kraut and Tea’s videos on how race realism doesn’t exist

>T.Gariepy poster

>t. meme flag
Anything actually interesting you want to say? JF is redpilled and actually destroying the Skeptic Community before our very eyes.

>t. actual kraut shill
Gariepy and Alt-Hype have both destroyed kraut from every angle.

>giving a dishonest intellectual coward views
Let's hooktube that.
hooktube.com/watch?v=xJ20AzJBji4

holy fuck Kraut is a sperg

It's actually a good thing, I think. By making this the hill he wants to die upon he's showing the vapidness of the Skeptics and the level of mental gymnastics one has to do to deny race realism

I can't listen to his pretentious voice for more than a minute. Literally the most punchable shit I've ever heard. Knowing that most everything he says is a dishonest misrepresentation adds to it as well I suppose.

Has anyone else read the chapter he's released? It's very interesting

Not completed yet. Quick summary?

They are skeptical of everything but their own bias. They are enlightened by their own intelligence!

It just gives the framework for the idea of phenotypic revolution and the basic rationale. He also goes into why only type of phenotypic revolution can be when reproduction is outsourced to an outside entity, he uses RNA as an example, hypthesises this could've also happened to proteins and uses this to predict that gene editing will result in the total eradication and replacement of all DNA based life forms. From what he's said on stream the rest of it will be prematurely tackling possible arguments, relating it to immigration, speculating that these phenotypic revolutions were the origin of life (the origin being a non-living replicator, viruses are an example of this) and speculating on the likelihood that life did not originate on Earth, the timeline suggests life came from beyond Earth, either from a meteor or purposefully seeded by an extra-terrestrial intelligence

>He also goes into why the only type of phenotypic revolution can be when reproduction is outsourced to an outside entity
I should expand on this, he explains why other phenotypic replicators such as memetics must always remain subservient to the genotype

>lurk moar
Lurking here would imply that we don’t obsess over social media like you
>>>/reddit/
Say no to normie posters

>Lurking here would imply that we don’t obsess over social media like you
Who's obsessing? I'm introducing a subject and replying to some retards who haven't seen at least four threads on this board.

Interesting, many thanks. Hope to finish the chapter this week (rather busy).

Weird how I can identify a nigger only by hearing one's voice.
REALLY
makes
me think