twitter.com/lilnazbol

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/iPIFukMQjSk
youtu.be/CkXAIdrs4Fc
youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
twitter.com/lilnazbol
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Seeking Semi-Attractive Young White Woman For Temporary Sponsorship

Are you not like all the other girls? Do you have a webcam? If so, then an exciting work-at-home opportunity awaits you! Those sponsored by our group receive:
>guaranteed youtube revenue
>patreon donations
>thousands of social media likes
>a chance to meet prince charming
>AND SO MUCH MORE!
All that is required is that you be white, aged 17-20, have a webcam, and have a twitter/facebook/instagram account. No coal burners. Stay-at-home married females with children go to the front of the line. Virginity a +!

Typical little boy faced man let who goes to the gym to compensate for his death sentence of being 5’4

Also the “women” is hiding 90% of her face cause SHES UGLY

Explain.

proof?

>A manlet and a shit skin
Top kek

Nice digits

Execute those who blaspheme hubris

This is why she hides it kek

The thots name is Bryony. She is a Welsh.
He is a manlet and a pussy whipped boy who is overcompensating by roiding.
This shilling here was all due to Patreon shekels too.

Is anybody actually suprised? Women shouldn't be allowed in politics. Women go where the wind blows. When things get tough they aren't willing to answer the tough questions and take responsibility for their actions.

Inb4 Shawn internet defense forces come in this thread

what do you mean proof? she admits it on her twitter and that guy came into another thread yesterday and sperged out asking people to show him their muscles

dude that kid is a such a faggot biggest black pilled retard ive ever seen

I have no idea what this battle is about and have zero interest in eceleb drama. Just wanted to say that I'd enjoying wrecking 4/4 of those attention whores, although honestly I'm too lazy to dig 4 separate graves

Just follow the Twitter account you fucking idiot. Were not paying you stupid shits to think.

Wasn't that guy in identity europa?

This. Every. Damn. Time.

This won't stop until the betas on the alt right start getting sex. All these thots are only making ethno nationalism videos because it's trendy right now, they admit themselves they don't even want to deal with the lower standing people on the alt right, they see them as trash. We need to balance the sexual marketplace now.

yeah but he got doxxed and lost his job so now he's pissed and apparently defending himself from people who are attacking him by attacking people who had nothing to do with it

>mfw I knew freaks like this were behind it all along

If you subtract his muscles, he's literally another beta numale. He looks gay too.

Tara's okay. I personally don't give a fuck that she's a mongrel.
Lauren's coal burning scum though, I don't think we as the right are desperate enough to need a fucking coalburner on our side
We still have Brittany and Tara

The guy on the right in the middle is kinda cute. He needs to stop making that face though

Guy on the left is Mike Enoch's son

THATS WHY HE IS SO MAD???

WHAT FAGGOT

>hubris calls out people doxxing him
>turns out they are obese lesbians and ethot white knights

really activates my almonds guys. Ethot defenders need gassing.

And now he is not the business of doxing too, apparently.
Also dem patreon shekels
Fuck them all. No exceptions

Why would you have anything against Brittany and Tara?

that would make sense if only short men go to gym, you brainlet

ATTENTION:
The absolute perfect male face is right here.
youtu.be/iPIFukMQjSk
The guy playing the accordion/ thre guy on the thumbnail.
THIS IS WHAT PERFECTION LOOKS LIKE.
Also pic related is cute too

I don't even know what you're trying to say.

Your pussy whipped bitch boy is a wannabe eceleb himself. He and his Welsh wench will get whats coming, this will not go unpunished.

>that balding kraut
>perfect male face

Lol

Wow it's two literal who's against the latest flavour of camwhores begging for money online.

Why should anyone care either way what the latest round of social-media-addicted autists infight has created?

Everyone involved should be deported.

He's not just an e-celeb, he's an e-cult figure to them

>Shill dox thread
BUMP

youtu.be/CkXAIdrs4Fc
Also edward norton is a hottie

Good on em, fuck ecelebs. I might be a neckbeard but at least I'm not thirsty enough to throw money at thots online.

Lauren is like Milo basically, a degenerate, but somewhat useful
Watch the Golden one's video about Milo
That's basically how I feel about Lauren. Although she have turned back on her degenerate ways, it's never too late to become a better person.

The manlet's pinned tweet is literally patreon begging

>balding
Blind and jealous anglo detected.

Stay tuned, this is going deeper. There is a possible trail on the commie whore already, have to confirm its her first.

We shouldn't seek to damage Lauren's career, this is idiotic, she's still useful to the right, and she has not dated any non-whites recently

>doxxing
>inb4 whataboutism

God's work, user. Keep digging and I'll keep bumping.

JUST

I met Sven and Mike at a pool party once. I should have never gone. You known the saying never
meet your heroes? Well this was the case. The pool party was fun we were shooting the shit drinking
and yelling out Low Energy Jim. I'm from the desert so I'm not around water a lot. I saw that Sven
had a pool and asked if I could go in. He agreed and I spent an hour in the pool. During that time i
was wondering why everyone avoided the pool. Dreadfully I know the reason why. I passed out on a
giant floating duck with a beer in hand. I was woken up with the feeling that someone was on me. I
opened my eye to see Sven on top. We locked eyes and I saw Sven what the fuck I said.
I threw Sven off of me and yelled for help. The guys from the pool party made a crowd and just
looked at me as I yelled for help. I told everyone what Sven did and out came Mike stumbling around
while munching on a quarter pounder from McDonalds.
I yelled to Mike Sven tried to sexually assault me! Mike said hmmm here's the thing. He then
proceeded to lick his fingers. Sven then pulled my trunks off and pinned me down on the cold
concert floor next to the pool. Sven then pulled his too. To my shark I saw that he was circumcised.
Sven put me on my stomach and proceeded to open my ass checks. He yelled at Ghoul to hand him
TRS labeled Water which in actuality was just pool water. Be began to stick his finger into my
sphincter. I tried to scream but before I could Jim from the Father Land poured Zink into my mouth.
Mike then stuffed my mouth with a TRS oven mitt that he stole from Jim.

I screamed on the inside due to my mouth being stuffed with Jim's TRS oven mitt. Ghoul was
beginning to get aroused by this. He then proceeded to ask the group of guys from the pool party for
pictures of their cocks to prove that they weren't Jewish. As he took a Polaroid photo of Mikes
circumsized penis Ghoul then went on a rant about how he was no longer a degenerate like in his
youth.
Sven began to get rougher yelling at Mike to make sure that they were using his Gorilla Microphone
to capture the best audio possible for the paywall cucks. Sven complimented me on my slim and
delicate body noting that I was more feminine than his manish Puerto Rican wife.
Sven then took the TRS oven mitt out of my mouth and jammed his tongue into mine. Jazzhands
held me down while Sven stood up and proceeded to play with my penis with his foot telling me that
I was low energy like Jim and that he'd fix me by turning me into a real girl.

Sven then proceeded to preform the ungodly act of defiling my rectum. He said I was tight like the 17
year old that Ghoul fucked. He pounded faster and harder. He punched me in the back of the head
and told me to yell Nick Nico ni. I initially refused but another strike from him changed my toon.
All that could be heard were the yells of Nico Nico nii. Alex McNabb fearing that the neighbors would
discovery their secret then played an Ad for Mike and the Mad WOP on loop on Sven's $700
speakers that he got from his Jewish financiers.
McNabb as usual loves interrupting everything. This time I was grateful because he started shrieking
that Traps aren't gay. In that very instant Sven finished and I felt my stomach filling up with his
seamen. Sven then walked over to Alex and agreed. Mike then said nah nah we're not having this
argument again. Sven then said yea because you know we're right. It then turned into a heated 20
minute debate about whether or not traps are gay.
That horrible day ended with Spencer giving me a ride back to the motel I was staying at. It was a
very long & awkward silent ride. Before arriving I started crying Richard didn't know how to react so
he used the seamen in my hair to give me a fashy hairdo. I stepped out when we arrive at my motel.
Before I could get too far away from the car Spencer yelled out you know you're still a virgin right
Hahahaha? He then played this song youtu.be/ErfbD7_DwXA
and hightailed it out of there.

That little fag Shawn got bullied so hard he turned left wing overnight. It's been months and he's still obsessing over how to take down the alt right.

These leftist scum are making me want to support Lauren, despite the mistakes in her past

He does the whole pretending to care about people being taken advantage of as well but then starts screaming about pathetic beta orbiters.

It's just fake as fuck.

>supporting anyone other then Sam Hyde

Pewdiepie gets a pass, everyone else is cancer tier that makes $$$$ regurgitating talking points done by far more intellectual anons but in a more retarded watered down propagation. Any alt right figure head is useful to introducing people here for our brainwashing and seduction, but even then their usefulness is disparaging.

Has he ever said who doxed him? I’ve heard conflicting things

wouldn't this be better off at eightchins?
They have laxer rules on doxing

Spectre

Gain some height

Lauren is a nigger loving coal burner. Fuck that cunt.

What fresh faggotry is this?

This guy has it. Fuck all these people

The trail on the commie whore seems to lead to nothing. Will have to start over

Anyone familiar with her twitter feed here? Try and help point out some details if there are any to be found
twitter.com/lilnazbol

>pewdiepie
underage b&

That seems kind of unlikely to me. Wasn’t it because he wouldn’t stop being a dick to Becky?

Tiny, fat, ugly, baldy, AND retarded?!

The retard shills aside, why is it a good thing that these e-celebs are trying to divide people by claiming sexism?

Tomi literally made a video about it. How is it a scam?

Roosh claimed he started it. Mainly because there can be no movement with female leadership/manipulation.