Basically, people here are mostly neets, wage slaves...

Basically, people here are mostly neets, wage slaves, or long-term unemployed who receive no respect or acknowledgement in modern society. They are aware that they have been made basically culturally and economically irrelevant (with globalization perpetually pushing wages down and automation just around the corner to leave them entirely removed from modern life). However, for cultural reasons, they are unable to develop a healthy response to this reality, so they go deeper into the rabbit-hole of reactionary politics.

By joining a Sup Forums, they no longer see themselves as people destined to a lifetime of minimum wage and disrespect from snotty college kids (who secretly want everyone in the flyover states dead anyway). Instead - they become the noble defenders of civilization, making an entirely unnecessary "sacrifice" of perpetual training/spending on useless memes that's nominally for society's benefit, but in reality just to prop up their own egos. At its most benign, this behavior simply wastes public resources as law enforcement has to babysit them to prevent violence. However, left unchecked, this sort of anti-social roleplay inevitably morphs a sort of violent power fantasy - usually directed at those who typically produce the slights, real or imagined, that drive otherwise sane individuals to join Sup Forums: women and racial or religious minorities

Literally every cent these people spend on LARPing out along the borders would be better spent attending community college, raising a family, investing in a business, or pursuing additional technical training.

This matches up well with my limited real-life experience with Sup Forums members. I have yet to meet a single one who lives a healthy, stable life.

Other urls found in this thread:

sourceforge.net/projects/loic/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Thanks for the blog post, I read part of it

>However, for cultural reasons, they are unable to develop a healthy response to this reality
give me an example of a healthy response OP

Wow, why did you use such an ugly jew for a picture?

>Reddit-like faggotery
>virtue signaling at the last paragraph
>posts in Sup Forums, projecting this hard

tl;dr overall.

I've never met a /po/ regular in real life who wasn't a failure of a human being. They are truly the most degenerate of beings.

Sadly its no longer even about civilization. The board is filled with anti-women comments, infighting, bad jokes and 13 yr olds trying to be edgy.

Sup Forums is for people who hate liberal identity politics so much that they joined right wing national identity politics.
This place is just a den of propaganda, misinformation, and right wing shilling. It's exactly what so many here claim is terrible.

Identity politics is and always will be a cancer on the democratic process.

Then either everyone on Sup Forums is exactly like you believe, or a great many stable, successful people post on Sup Forums but are wise enough not to mention it around others. You decide

My minimum wage job pays shjr so am going to save up enough money to take a forklifting test and get a job that pays 3$ more per hour and use the money from that job to pay for community college and get a degree that pays me lower middle-class money.

>13 yr olds trying to be edgy.
nigger

e

don't be a faggot.
i'm here for shit posting.

The white man can stand up and fight at any point and stop all this.

started off decently.
lost me at the second paragraph you faggot.

you are on Sup Forums because you like to shitpost and vent a bit at the most,
talking about subjects no one else around you want to discuss.

After the fall of the German Empire, the SPD rose to power and the Jews became the new cultural elite of the republican order in Berlin. The Weimar Republic of 1918–1933 not only removed the last barriers against Jewish influence in the field of politics, education and culture, but its democratic institutions ironically created enough breathing space for a cultural and political struggle against the new republic which was largely fought along ethnic lines: the revolutionary Jewish spirit clashed against the conservative German spirit. The overrepresentation of Jews in secondary education diminished the numerical difference between Germans and Jews and made schools in cities as Berlin and Breslau into a mirror image of the armed struggle in Germany between revolutionaries and conservatives in 1918–1919. It was the Jewish overrepresentation in these revolutionary movements and their zeal to destroy the Christian and nationalist foundations of Germany that led to a surge of NS as a racially defined counter-movement against Jewish cultural domination. In short, Jews had become and were seen by Germans as a hostile elite which attacked the culture which most Germans embraced.

wat sourceforge.net/projects/loic/ point at banks and other institutions

>violent power fantasy

>I have yet to meet a single one who lives a healthy, stable life.
you haven't met any of us, kid

>y-you guys are just larping l-lmao...
>you're all just n-neets...
>what a bunch of l-losers...
Enjoy your degree in women's studies.

D-did you expect me to read all that?

Kek

>would be better spent attending community college

ok

None of this applies to me and I don't see anyone on Sup Forums advocating for welfare and free stuff as liberals do. Speaking as a guy who graduated software engineering I can tell you that having a degree in gender studies is useless. Better to go work than to waste your time and money doing nothing.

I sincerely hope for your own good this is a copy pasta because otherwise you're quite simply a pathetic wretch.

>At its most benign, this behavior simply wastes public resources as law enforcement has to babysit them to prevent violence.
Imagine if instead of trying to prevent violence on an imageboard, they spent time and resources trying to prevent violence among nigger neighbourhoods whose males commit the most violent crime per capita in US society by a large margin. Nice Freudian psychoananlsysis, you retarded leftist faggot.

> I mingle with shitty people
> One of those people is a Sup Forumslack
> You are all shitty people

Why do we even bother?

nice zero info ad hominem drivel, u retarded faggot.