I guess we can also talk about man-man romance in anime here

I just finished watching this.

I feel charmed and lonely at the same time. How can I express this feeling? I want to tell story but I'm mostly into sounds without vocal elements.

You guessed wrong, there's a board for that and it's called /y/ you fujoshit.

Get the fuck out.

I just googled fujoshit

im a guy

>I just googled fujoshit

I'm new to this board

user needs to chill. There's a huge difference between yaoi and shounen ai

Read the rules too faggot.

Not a very good adaptation in my opinion, not enough episodes for a 9 LN volumes story. Fuck all that bee shit
Also there's not a lot of shows with dude on dude romance outside of BL, so there's not a lot to discuss

It's shit and homosexuality is disgusting. If I remember right the bitch straight up offers herself to the white haired dude and he goes nah.

>sleeping with a girl that just wants your semen
He dodged a bullet right there. She could have easily said that she wanted to go out with him, have sex and all that, but she went directly to wanting his sperm.

>Actually responding to a thread made by a /soc/tard aka OP who also wanted to post about Grindr in his second post.

What was the point of the bullshit sci-fi setting if you were just gonna fix everything with magic?

Please, Mods, nuke this cancerous thread.

>there's a board for that
And yet there's still fags on ice nonstop generals here

>You guessed wrong, there's a board for that and it's called /y/ you fujoshit.
/y/ is for imagedump, you newfag in case you missed

>Sup Forums - Anime & Manga

Is it actually gay though? Because its not tagged as such on some sites

The anime end ruined the series. Fucking BEES.

The story isn't about the homo but it's homo. They kiss. Spoilers but it's separation end.

Ep 1 > *
The sci-fi and plot were ultimately disappointing, the characters were OK but watered down from the novels, and the same goes for the romance,

The OP grows on you.

The dance scene was really nice.

Now read the novels because they're better and gayer.

>How can I express this feeling? I want to tell story but I'm mostly into sounds without vocal elements.

That's a pretty roundabout way to describe grunting while masturbating furiously

Can someone tell me where did Nezumi go in the end?

In the novels, he's just wandering around away from No. 6

In the anime it doesn't make any fucking sense for him to leave, so god know what the fuck he's doing.