HAPPENING: JOHN CONYERS BTFO

John Conyers just retired amid a sexual harassment scandal.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s9V3Zp1f63o
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Would say that's another seat to snatch, but that's a Detroit district. A democrat could rape a child on stage and still get voted in.

Still, would be fucking hilarious if a Republican got in. Niggers ruin everything though

>A democrat could rape a child on stage and still get voted in.

Roy Moore is a Republican.

Democrats eating their own, who could have foreseen this!?

I rather them eat their own. Then break their backs to do a moral 180 to defend their own.

No one believes the fake allegations m8. They tried this shit with Trump remember?

Like al Franken?

Do you not know how to sage?"Fake" Billy Bush already destroyed that narrative.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

hes angeling for his kid to replace him. is this nigga serious?

Nigger is sick of work. Yawn.

thats racist

>conyers forced to resign
>roy moore wins election
DEMOCRATS BTFO

yeah that was an interesting interview. i think your uber awesome, how awesome do you think you are?

>nigger

lol look how edgy i am

Fuck I read that as John Cornyn at first

>NIGGER
KIKES
>NIGGER
KIKES
>NIGGER
KIKES

He's not resigning. He's staying in until the end of his term and then not running for reelection. That's the opposite of resigning.

you forgot
>faggots

lmao amirite my fellow Sup Forumser we are anonymouse LEGION

NIGGER
This is how I know you're a newfag from reddit
youtube.com/watch?v=s9V3Zp1f63o

LOL XD EPIC MEMES

I love the part about AIDS XD

you are so close to having cuck in your ID

He's talking about actual allegations coming from Clinton campaign volunteers. Even my liberal new yorker coworkers agree the pussy tape was nothing more than bragging about how women want his wrinkly old dick. Damaging but not criminal, and unlike these congressmen, not done while in office.

LOL KEK i say that word at school all the time to my friends XD

cucks suck lmao

Rep. John Conyers Jr. (D-Mich.), who for weeks has been the target of sexual misconduct allegations, announced on Tuesday that he will retire from the House.
Conyers, the lower chamber’s current longest-serving member, told a Detroit-area radio station that he is endorsing his son, John Conyers III, for his seat.
>endorsing his son, John Conyers III, for his seat.

I love how the leftist shills try to flood four chan but they can't handle the nigger and kikes name calling.

maybe that can be your families personal seat.

Trump has allegations before he started running for President. Do you honestly think Clinton was that forwards of a thinker?

Dear State of Michigan:

Had enough?
VOTE REPUBLICAN!

That imbecile was just trying to be like his idol, JFK. That lefty bastard got a lot of illicit poontang in the Oval Office as well, and I'm fairly certain that cigars weren't involved.

Are there buildings left in Detroit? Do they vote in tents set up in vacant parking lots?

>after 52 years in office, Conyers is retiring from Congress
>his seat in the House of Representativeness is widely expected to be won by his son John Conyers III
Literally a Kang dynasty

And Flint's entire water system is contaminated with lead. Detroit is the largest municipal bankruptcy in our National History, and Rep. Conyers is a sexual predator. All a legacy of ONE (donkey) party.

VOTE REPUBLICAN.

They train the stray dogs to carry ballots from crack house to crack house.

Unironically this.
>captcha: UNIB autocarri

Bump

It's sad to see all these famous people's careers being ruined without evidence. Maybe more than half are true but I feel some people are just out there for attention, revenge or whatever reasons. I feel sorry for the victim but I also can't stand that some women think it's okay to disregard themail fact that people can lie.

Maybe people should stand up to these allegations and not step down. Fight back. People are giving roy moore shit, but he is fighting back. Give evidence for review in court, as it should be, or be prepared to be doubted.

>Would say that's another seat to snatch,

Franken seat might be up for grabs soon though.

It's doablefor the GOP.

Fast moving board today, am I right folks?

Back to page 1

There is a reason Moore is fighting back and the others aren't. Don't be stupid.

Bump