Destroying the remainders of the european """"union""""

How do we destroy what's left of the european union?
the free world should impose sanctions and enforce an embargo on what's left of the eu

Other urls found in this thread:

euractiv.com/section/uk-europe/opinion/brexit-and-the-ghosts-of-irelands-past/
bbc.com/news/uk-politics-42108806
euractiv.com/section/competition/news/ireland-makes-u-turn-says-will-collect-e13-billion-back-taxes-from-apple/
euractiv.com/section/politics/news/juncker-to-us-if-the-eu-collapses-there-will-be-war-in-balkans/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

You should impose an embargo on your politicians wages, who make more than fucking American ceo's.
Maybe that will pull your country out of it's financial shithole and you won't be so butthurt.

Kick Greece out of the e""""u""""

1. Don't buy products made in what's left of the eu.

2. Push the southern/nortern divide to the extreme by any means necessary. A southern seccession will lead to a greatly revalued euro and thus a negative trade balance for what's left of the eu.

3. Sabotage their production facilities both domestic and abroad.

4. Execute all their executives, agents and local collaborators.

the e""""u"""" works as a northern european corporate cartel in search of new markets like Italy, Spain , Greece and others, hugely aided by the euro currency. Northern surplus is simply southern deficit.

Renewed e""""u"""" theaths and innuendos of sectarian fights in Ireland

euractiv.com/section/uk-europe/opinion/brexit-and-the-ghosts-of-irelands-past/

>The ghosts of Ireland’s past, present and future could well land on the negotiation table again by Christmas next year at a crucial point before exit day.

Just Lega should be first Italian party and UE is over.

How are they polling?

15% but they are in the coalition of center-right.
They can lead the winning coalition, but Berlusconi can betray them and go with Democratic Party.

>Berlusconi
Does he still want Italy to drop the euro?

He want to protect his empire. Left wing want to keep Euro, we don't know what he will do, he's ambiguos.

>How do we destroy what's left of the european union?
I'm going to join a left-wing anti-austerity (aka anti-EU) party before the next elections.

>He want to protect his empire
From what? Getting bought off?

Support the parties and politicians who seem to be leaning to "EU rejecters" ideas.
BBC posted an interesting article about the different groups in europe depends on their attitude towards the EU, its role and its future.

bbc.com/news/uk-politics-42108806

Know any, right or left, that won't be blackmailed to reverse its programme?

From Democratic Party, they try to make law that penalize him.
Italian Democratic Party is really disgusting, instead of doing something good they just duel in a dumb way Berlusconi.
You should stop thinking about left and right, vote parties that want to put first of everything national interest.

Pay your debts, you fucking parasites.

Politicians are not to be trusted generally. We'll have to see how the whole eastern european disobedience thing unfolds.

Or else what?

If what I'm hoping for happens (multi-party left-wing coalition) it will be a LOT harder to blackmail them than a bunch of ex-PASOK voters relying on public sector jobs.

It won't solve the corruption, and we might still be pressured other ways, but I don't think the EU will go as far as enforcing an embargo or something towards Greece.

One big issue will be "west"-controlled social media. Their capacity to brain-wash the public is now incredible, and they will try to topple or destabilize the new government.

But with 300-400 euro wages, there are a lot of people willing to take a hit. What are they going to do? We're almost at rock bottom already.

>national interest
How about Grillo's party? Is it any good or full of shit?

To me it seems that they are ctrl-opposition, but it's full of good people.
I just don't believe in their movement, if they wanted to exit Euro and eventually UE they would make an alliance M5S-Lega, and they will have the majority of the votes.

>multi-party left-wing coalition
They don't hold any significant electoral power unless you're talking about uprising and establishment of a new government with KKE heading it.
An embargo will most definitely get imposed so privisions must be made beforehand. Sooner or later the rest of the south will follow.

They're more left leaning and that's why they don't want to work with Lega?

Kind of, yes. But they are totally against alliance (because "everyone is corrupt") and they say that soon or later they will reach 51%.
This is one of the many thing that make me think it's a fake...

Gas the Union Race war now

3% LAE+2% Pleusi Eleytherias
If they join before the elections, they will get voted by another 3% of various left-wing parties.
That's 8%, joined with KKE they'll get 13-15%, which is close to what SYRIZA polls for.
With GD voting anti-EU, anti-austerity measures too, they can have a really big impact, and would have a majority if it wasn't for the 1rst party "bonus"

How about public opinion in Italy? I assume it's growing more anti e"""u""".

Isn't lae closer to 2%? Doubt KKE will join.

This

It's time the Euro master races destroys the Greek subhumans :DDDD

Kick Greece out.

euractiv.com/section/competition/news/ireland-makes-u-turn-says-will-collect-e13-billion-back-taxes-from-apple/

>leave Ireland Apple, they tax you
Why wouldn't Apple just move to Germany, France, the Netherlands now?
Unless they move to England now, now that they have autonomy and can plan their tax system on their own, after Brexit of course.

it's 2% of total voters but close to 3% if you remove abstention. Also these polls are done by ND-supporters so they probably downplay them a bit.
>Doubt KKE will join.
It will be "forced" if there's another 8% left-wing party, but you're right, they're autistic enough to deny even in that case.

What can we personally do to make the destruction of the EU a more probable and realistic thing? How can we contribute, what should we do in particular to make it happen? Give your plans and ideas, and if you work hard on it, if you put enough effort into it, your wishes and hopes may come true, who knows?

You don't to do much tbqh. e""""u"""" inefficiencies and disparity work just fine.

Not him, but beware, Italians are pro-EU. In the end they know that is way better to be governed by the germans or Brussel than shitty Rome or Milan

>In the end they know that is way better to be governed by the germans or Brussel than shitty Rome or Milan
That's the kind of bullshit story they sold to Greeks too, especially right-wingers.

Germans will only fuck your country up and rob your shit, just like anyone else that's given control of your government.
They're not "efficient", "fair" etc. They're not only as corrupt as anyone else, but also sociopathic pieces of shit and foreigners to your country.

user.. I'm from FVG. I speak German and Slovenian. For my people everything ovest and south of Friuli is nigger land. Only Trentino Alto Adige can be saved. A lot of people here resent Rome and if they could they would immediately return to be part of Austria. Try to guess why..

>governed by the germans
Ah yes. For a while we bought into that meme too, you see collective guilt works wonders. Germans are nothing special or different. They just look after maximising their profit, they don't care who gets stomped in the process. As long as the problem doesn't reach their electorate anything goes, just look how they behaved during the refugee crisis.
>Milan
Isn't Milan the industrial heartland of Italy? You really want to sell it all off to the Germans?

>I'm an elitist separatist racist
lol ok, go your own way.

Lumbard are shit. Corrupt as the south Italians but overly arrogant. Every time I have to travel to Milan I despise the tought of having to speak with them. At least south italians are nice. And again: in the north east of Italy we don't like the notion of "Italy". Veneto would like to be an indipendent republic again and Friuli Venezia Giulia regard itself as an European region or would be fine to be again a part of Austria. You are salty with the germans but I think a lot of people simply see Greece for what it is: a poor country, with no industrial base or research facility worth of anything, corrupted to the core.
But please, don't take it as an insult. I think Greece is a beautiful country, I like you people. But you reaped what you sought in the last century. Maybe is better if you leave for a little bit the wheel to Brussels.

Nah, I'm not racist. If I could I would live in Neaples for the rest of my life. I like the city, the people and the atmosphere. Pugliesi too. I don't like to be part of a nation with people that conquered and belittle our lands. especially since we are the richest part of Italy (we don't have the rich extremes of Lumbardy or Piedmont but people here live longer and better than the rest of Italy).

>But you reaped what you sought in the last century.

Yeah, it's a doggy dog world out there... Crises like this are a a diamond dozen, I hole-heartedly agree. Maybe Brussels is a blessing in the skies.

Why haven’t Greece left EU yet. We don’t want you in the club and to be honest you are too Turkish to be considered European.

No it's not. But the EU can provide resources to help Greece. A lot of errors were made (for example you shouldn't be let in the >Eurozone). Austerity worked decently in Spain, Portugal and Ireland. The only country were it failed completely is Greece. Maybe the fault lies in your political elite.

>leave for a little bit the wheel to Brussels.
You do realise that this is what happens for 7 years straight right? How long is a bit? I think it will be much better if they kick us out. They say that we need to be tought a lesson, what better lesson is there other than an expulsion?

Talking about corruption and careless spending though, it's strange how nobody mentions anymore the insolvent French, German, Dutch, Belgian banks that were lending the so called piigs but also were very exposed to american derivatives. How were allthe these western european banks bailed i wonder. You could say they are corrupt too huh?

That's what i'm saying, you should kick us out

You Turkish rape babies deserve to be wiped out.
Greedy, dirty little wog cunts.

pfft small dick overcompenation

You are right. But desu, Germany, France and Netherlands can afford to bail out their banks (maybe not Deutsche bank..). But those are banks. Greece is corrupted to the core. For example, why you wanted to host the Olympics? You had to falsify your books to do it. One year ago, when the M5S won the election in the city of Rome, Virginia Raggi withdraw Rome application to host the Olympics. Because she (rightfully) tought that it would have been too much a burden for the city. You literally cheat the system for something not necesssary

They should bail their insolvent and corrupt banks out on their own, not through us while calling us corrupt and unworthy AND making a profit of of it. Everybody used debt swaps, Greece was more open and excessive about it.
We're not angels but if we're so corrupt we shouldn't be maintained within the e""""u"""". Why would we change now that we're poorer?. Doesn't make sense.'or does it?

e""""u"""" threatens with war in the Balkans

euractiv.com/section/politics/news/juncker-to-us-if-the-eu-collapses-there-will-be-war-in-balkans/

Did you read the article? What is your point? Isn't realistic to consider the prospect of EU membership a factor of stability no?

HAHAHA
Shut up gyros. Be happy we pay for you sloths. EU forever. We are the 4th Reich bitch.

No you have to read between the lines. It means that Trump should not go against us or we will trigger another war in the Balkans.
Same thing with same articles warning about "Ireland's past" after Brexit. An indirect threat of reigniting sectarian fights.

My god.. British literally want to break the Good Friday Accord and you think is all the EU's fault?
It's pure paranoia and bias.

And for fucking sake, Trump invited other countries to break up from the Union. The respond was way too much gentle

This.
Pan-Europeanism is the only solution to preserving our hegemony.

Holy shit, 1940's memes best memes

this so much. Only as a united europe we will be able to preserve and spread european values and culture

It was the e""""u"""" who blamed Assad for using chemical weapons though. Only very later on when ut was pretty apparent that the rebels were using chemicals they admitted it.
Trump is just proposing what suits his country's interests best. We should start doing that too.

>european values and culture
There are none

I agree. Kick out England and Wales should be the first thing, deal or no deal. Kicking out NATO and the Russian should be the second. The establishing of a Federation with a single army the third. In the meantime, complete overhaul of Immigration laws to stop importing kebabs found in the Med

Yes there are, African hair platting, gang rape, kebabs etc.

The only place where the sharia is enforced is England, Paris and Sweden. The last time nigger tried to raise their head in south Italy mafias literally shoot them

My estimate is that Germany doesn't want Russia "kicked out". Despite the sanctions they ,reluctantly , imposed they have established good trade and diplomatic relations.
Greece has no place in the e""""u""""

>european values and culture

For values I think I would characterise it as that we 1) do not live with, but against (and against our own) nature. 2) we see suffering and excelling as a necessity to reach a higher state of happiness. 3) we value high compassion for others a lot.
Maybe expressed in social-democratic policy, secularity, rule of law?

Kinda true

Worry about shutting down the EU Army first

We better have a european army to defend oursevles against countries such as russia and china, spread european influence and reduce our dependence on the US.

Can agree but all these seem to have turned cancerous. Most people are swamped in disillusion, boredom and depression with the only outlet being consumerism which is pretty cancerous on its own.

I don't think it's close to materialising. The technicalities and logistics are very complex and numerous. Another major issue will be building morale and instilling common europe identity in such a diverse army or else you risk very low morale and discipline.
My guess is it would take a decade if it ever gets created.

>We are the 4th Reich bitch.
If you were I wouldn't have voted leave, cuck reich

There's value in these values and our way of expressing these values in our policies and laws. People everywhere desire to gain the values we established.
We are winning the culture war. It takes time but in the end the world will have live our value system. Maybe in a different expression, but our values nonetheless.

Assassinate commie Merkel and you might just make it crumble. Get to it!

For the gods, you're a fool. Do you understand who is behind such big government initiatives? This is retarded even for pollacks. If national hegemony wasn't attacked left and right there would be no problem with Russia and China. Russia is the new boogeyman to ignore the serious internal issues and China is a ticking time bomb. Or do you believe the frequent "China is the country of the future" threads? Have you ever heard about CCP propaganda? You've got a lot of reading to do.

It's already closer than it should be. It seems to currently be spearheaded by France. Remember the countries not contributing to NATO and some things being stolen from NATO facilities? Where do you think they go? The fact they are openly discussing the possiblity of an EU Army in the media is already extremely worrisome, they are already trying to sell normies the idea. This shouldn't have even gotten off the ground in the first place. You have to keep in mind that it won't be some pan European army, it will be an institution financed by long subverted states such as France and Germany to subjugate whoever goes against the EU narrative. They are already using all their weapons of media against Eastern European countries, they will use military force if the EU Army materalises

M8 you are niggers.

>For the gods, you're a fool. Do you understand who is behind such big government initiatives? This is retarded even for pollacks. If national hegemony wasn't attacked left and right there would be no problem with Russia and China. Russia is the new boogeyman to ignore the serious internal issues and China is a ticking time bomb. Or do you believe the frequent "China is the country of the future" threads? Have you ever heard about CCP propaganda? You've got a lot of reading to do.

Seems to me that the internal issues of the EU are minor compared to those of Russia and China. Their unstability and aggressive international policy are a threat to my interests as a dutchman and european. There are few or no countries more stable, adaptable and prosperous than in the EU.

I think though that the paradigm is shifting towards the Chinese model. Mass democracy where democracy is not relevant any more and gets replaced by maybe an aristocracy with so meritocratic elements. Humanism and believing in the innate good nature osf humans subsides too. You can see such trends in USA under Trump. I do agree that the drive for excellence is sustained and will be preserved.

London yes. Maybe some shitholes but other places no. Locally we've shut down every new mosque building attempt or expansion for decades.
Pro tip. Only morons use race or religion when you can talk about increased traffic or noise & still get the things blocked.

>You have to keep in mind that it won't be some pan European army,
Then they're faced with another intra european war that will most probably turn into ww and will ravage European for a third time within a century.

pay debts you poor bastard :DDD

And make a hero out of her while she gets replace in an eyeblink? No it they who must kick Greece out of the e""""u"""" out if their own free actions.

no

The solution is simple. To take down the EU, we just need to divide up Russia. We need to free the occupied territories. When there will be no more Russia as we know it, there will be no need for an EU.

Also, pay your fucking debts, you lazy turk rape baby.

That's most likely what will happen. A war to seal the fate of globalism. Entities like the EU and the Vatican are already playing their hand. Pacts like the Three Seas Initiative is a problem for them.

I didn't say Russia and China had no internal problems, I said both of them wouldn't be that much of an issue if Europe sorted out its internal problems first, and the biggest of those problems, by far, is the EU. This current "stability" is an illusion, if you're in you 20s you will live to see it crumble to pieces. Or Europe will march even more towards 1984. It's one or the other. Are you being intentionally oblivious to Europe's issues right now? It's obvious to anyone with half a brain that Europe is a bubbling caldron right now, think "muh EU stability" is in any way something to uphold is very normie of you.

>Also, pay your fucking debts, you lazy turk rape baby.
Or else what cuck?

Now that you mention it, there were rumors that v4 is holding secret meetings on assesing the impact and difficulties of a Polish seccession