You'll never be as cool as your brother

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases#Frequency_illusion
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

You'll never play bass in blink 182.

My brother is dead

generic band

my brother is a liberal

I whish I had a cool bigger brother so that I could strive to be as good as him instead of not having any figure to strive towards.

I'll never forget how the kids in my anime club snickered at this line when I played FLCL for them back in high school? I mean out of context I guess its funny? I guess!

I've got a Rick copy so I'm cooler than my brother

How did you even find your way here?

I had a Ric 4003 for a year and hated it to death. Biggest meme brand there is out there. Overpriced with clunky, outdated hardware. Almost impossible to work on and set up without loads of different tools. Rickenbacker is the Apple of the instrument world.

I sold it and am now using an old 80s Jap Fender I found in a pawn shop

Who has it worse?

Still the superior among the two

Obviously 's brother

There is zero things wrong with being in an anime club as a teenager. Also probably similar to how you rolled your dumb ass in here.

I'm in anime society at my university to this day it's a good excuse to get out of the house and get drunk while playing Smash Bros with others

Yeah back in the day I was pretty active when mine in my high school. Guess I was an officer of sorts back when it first got started and then I attended still I graduated. My other strange memory about the experience was this guy calling me out thinking I was gay just because I enjoyed gundam wing at that time. I don't remember how I handled it specifically but I know I just talked with him briefly about it and basically just commented on how homo erotic tones are in numerous shows.

youll never own a Rickenbacker bass

>watching anime in public group setting

Why? The people who watch this stuff are disgusting bottom of the barrel human beings who are usually fat, smell bad, and have no social skills.

If you have to watch anime with a group, watch it with some close friends who aren't going to make you look like a completely loser by association.

I may be a kissless virgin but at least I don't fucking look the part too.

See They're shit and there's a reason most people who made them famous like McCartney and Geddy don't use them anymore

I'm an only child

I do not have a brother, I only have sisters, 3 of them. One one-san and two imotous.

Which one is your favourite?

Smash Bros isn't anime!

I can't watch FLCL because it makes me fucking sad.

How do I get over this?

The two imoutos, because they are not sluts (yet).

WTF IS GOING ON

EVERYTIME A FINISH REWATCHING AN ANIME SOMEONE MAKES A THREAD ABOUT THE ANIME I JUST WATCHED

WTF WTFWTF IS THIS BOTNET??

Jokes on you my big brothers are both assholes that most people hate!

I'm only slightly better because people don't hate me. I don't take that as a victory though.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_cognitive_biases#Frequency_illusion

That is one long list of biases.

This, unfortunately
I watched anime a lot with the Japanese Culture Society in my college. While I became good friends with a lot of the people involved, and still stay in contact with them, they're all hideous NEETs

Really? I find it cool, and a little inspirational. It's fantastic to watch when drunk.

Not him, but there was NTR if I remember right.

my brother is into dudes

my brother beat up my mom and then me when I tried to stop him

Did he took you fishing and made you feel like a girl behind the bushes?

Why didn't you stab him in an ankle with a fork?
But that depends on mom too.

Yeah, because Naota was being a pussy so Haruko started trying to use his dad instead. He fixed that by manning up and "swinging the bat". That episode was the most inspiring. It says nothing good can come unless you start taking action.

>It says nothing good can come unless you start taking action.
Unless you have a vagina.

well most of us don't so moot point.

I watch a lot of anime but it's the last thing I talk about at the society, we just drink and play video games.

>usually fat, smell bad, and have no social skills
You'd be very surprised, the people who run the society are gossipy girls, the majority of them are in this jpop dance group so they are definitely in shape. The bitchiness of these girls go a long way in alienating the typical virgin clientele of an anime society at a university. I don't let them bother me because I'm usually too drunk or having too much banter to care about them.

My brother is literally autistic but he somehow manages to have more friends than me.

>most of us don't
In more ways than one.

>My sister didn't used to be my brother

In societies where autistic people are privileged protected class having autistic friend is hella fun.
I know it from all the greentext caps so it must be true.

Back in the early 2000s with a bunch of kids ranging from the ages of 14 to 17 it wasn't that bad but yeah given the stigma I agree I can't imagine attending a college club or anything of the sort. Anime is a real personal thing and I like enjoying it in private. This user just wants to get drunk and hang out with friends. Theres no problem with watching anime at the same time doing that.

Also remember theres tons of normal people that are perfectly capable of not being autistic about this hobby we're into. So I really don't get why you would take the stereotype that far unless you are projecting.

is this going to be another tranny thing?

You and Your Father failed as being men of the house if someone in your family became a slut.

It's not difficult. I know a guy with awful social skills who has tons of friends. It's because he mostly hangs out with international society at college. He basically only talks to people who don't have english as their first language so they don't notice how autistic he is.
I don't think he realises he's doing this though

You managed to bring up the third way which somehow slipped my mind.

>In societies where autistic people are privileged protected class
where the shit is that?

>You'd be very surprised, the people who run the society are gossipy girls

Oh I knew I was forgetting something. On the other side of the coin you have the non uggos (especially girls) who "enjoy" anime. They all shop at hot topic and are always
>I'm such a nerd XD
type people who don't actually like Chinese cartoons, but the attention and beta worship they get from the group and being in a position of power within a club. Their favorite shows include 5 episodes of dubbed Naruto and the parts of Spirited Away where they weren't asleep.

In Russia there are special schools for autists and children with other mental issues.
I heard that in US it's an option to have your autistic kid enroll in normal one and get a free ticket out of responsibility for fits and damage.

You're exaggerating it a bit. Watching anime is becoming a mainstream interest. Those kinds of girls who are pretty and popular and looking for attention have likely watched a lot of Ghibli and a few Shoujo. Kimi no Todoke is a common one judging by the girls I've met.

it wouldn't be a problem if guys would stop enabling them

My brother is literally autistic too, except he has no friends and I can't stand the sight of him and want to be as far away from him as possible because he's completely retarded.

I hate him even more after I think of how he gets free autismbux from the state and is never expected to move out and do anything remotely responsible.

Bonk your head over the table edge and get disability welfare too.

What about your dad?

You're jealous of your autistic brother.

How sad.

One of my best friends recently married a coalburner girl he met online who was already pregnant with a black baby (which he knew when he proposed).

The beta worship will never end and it sucks to think that those r9k memes have a strong basis in reality.

>beta
*omega

cool story bro, maybe make it a little less obvious in the future.

Spoiler because blogpost.
Parents divorced, he became a self brooding apathic alcoholic wasting his days watching shitty tv shows and series.
Not a role model to strive after, at most a motivation out of fear of becoming like that.

What's sad is that a person who can mercilessly stomp on your head until you have to go to the ER can still get free government money. I should have reported it to the police when I was given the opportunity but decided not to, I regret that decision every day.

Sometimes I think I'm autistic too, is that shit hereditary?

I really wish I was making that up. He told me a few weeks ago that he's planning to divorce her, but I know he wont.

I get fucking pumped about FLCL just reading someone talk about it

>liking NTR

My little brother is actually my little sister and my older sister is my older brother

> NTR
>Takkun swings the bat for once
Gotta take the good with the bad,also i'm a ninamori fag till the day I die.

The category is "LN titles"

Just remembering this scene when MC peeks through the screen door makes me want to puke.
And I only watched FLCL once more than 8 years ago.

There's a difference between jealousy and envy.
It is, actually. Dunno if it has anything to do with that level of cruelty though. Worst I ever did to my brother was bonk him on the knee cap with a railroad nail. Didn't break anything, but he shrieked like it did.

Granted, there was also the accidental shit. We were playing baseball in the backyard. What can go wrong will, and if there's a set of un-cupped nads within striking distance, the fucking batter is going to end up whacking the ball straight at them.

Fair enough dude. But its a key moment for his character and relationships.
Also,rewatch FLCL. It's a favour to yourself.

monster musume is kind of bad

How about no?
I don't think that I can take it, my intolerance of NTR got even stronger in the meantime.
I didn't even notice that it's that mermaid.
Retarded series, dropped it after horse made appearance.

>Also remember theres tons of normal people
Normalfags are not people.

Neither are we.
So who are those mysterious people?

They all killed themselves.

If you think that Takkun ever had a chance to fuck Haruko then you're delusional
It's about two people that he trusts, doing something that causes him to take action.
I hate NTR too dude, but this ain't NTR.

why do people get so autistic about ntr? do they self-insert with the characters that strongly

>if you think that Takkun ever had a chance to fuck Haruko
YAMETE

I don't even get how you self-insert. I've been trying for like 6 and a half years. The only thing I've managed to self-insert with is reading. I can't self insert as something if I'm fucking looking at it and can see it's not me.

don't remind me of that

Most Sup Forumsnons have a very weak and ambiguous sense of self.

Well that's easy to fix. You just have to literally look in the mirror.

Jokes on you. I AM the cool older brother.
It's pretty good, too. Not great, but pretty good.

Ah, I get it now.
But I'm not an /r9k/ faggot and I don't depressed over retarded 3D shit, especially either of those three faggot problems so you're on your own on that one.

Yes, pretty much everyone who watches anime watches it to self insert. I think it really is a problem, especially when it comes to discussing anime. People only want a story that lets them feel what it is like to be wanted by a woman, or to be powerful. NTR is literally the opposite of that. How are all the 12 year olds going to jack off to themself if they are self inserting as a cuck.

Arguably Sup Forumsnons have exactly same problems in having a vagina as robots.

What is cringing me is how these male characters stay interested in female that cucked them.
I am perfectly fine with stories where MC beats the shit out of his girl for cheating or just dumps her on the spot.
But no, he either grow a semblance of manhood and continue to pursue the girl who cucked him more actively or stays a cunt and watch NTR from sidelines.
Either one of those is disgusting, these behavior models so antagonistic to me that I can't even calmly watch other people\characters follow them even if I don't self-insert\sympathize.

I bet he's as cool as ice.

Just how much crossover is there between Sup Forums and /r9k/? Why are you guys such a bunch of whiny faggots.

>hating NTR
>faggot
>liking NTR
>healthy balanced person

>Putting words in others mouths
>Avatarfagging this hard
>Blog shitting this hard
We get it dude, you hate NTR. Post your real name and address so we can really know who this paragon of un-cucked masculinity really is.

All woman are slut, man.

It is IMPOSSIBLE to change that.
Sex is good, both for man and woman.
Girls will have it easily. They don't even need to excited for it, they only need split.

>paragon of un-cucked
Check.
Best method - be a virgin.
I recommend it.
>masculinity
No, not really.
>real name and address
Nah, it's Sup Forums, you would do something bad with those.

>only need split
That's optional too.
As is consent.

>This one autist sperging about "FLCL is NTR"

1) It's no NTR if your crush doesn't respond to your feelings but likes someone else
2) Haruko is only interested in using people (mostly males) for her objectives, and Naota keeps surpassing all the other males in this field, be it his father or Amarao
3) This means, using loosely the term, that he cucks both his father and Amarao through his being more useful to Haruko
4) He "cucks" his brother thanks to Mamimi looking for a surrogate
5) He gets the undisputed attention of best girl Ninamori

At most you must complain that at a first glance this show portray positively a bunch of whores, but they actually end getting metaphorically fucked.
Naota is alpha as fuck, retards.

>FLCL isn't NTR
>procceds to make a case for MC cucking everyone else in the cast
sasuga

But she diddled with another male!

As I said, only if you use the term really really loosely.
And isn't it NTR only if the protagonist gets cucked?

Are you talking about the dad-shaped robot Haruko used to massage herself?