The Black Problem

The main problem of the black community is culture.

the white, yellow, brown people, all have a culture and a history to be proud of, blacks do not.

The blacks were educated people, conservatives, with families like all

the problem is in their culture that emerged in the 2000s, the Ganster culture destroyed their community and their identity in the United States, blacks can be allies against the Jews, the main purpose of the origin of the gangster culture was divide the population and the Jews achieved it.

Before the 2000's the blacks played an excellent music (Jazz) they were more educated than now and less aggressive, It is true that they are not intelligent and that they have a lower IQ and that makes them manipulable and docile.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=0g7KawdsVSQ
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>blacks can be used against the Jews
>not knowing the Jew is using the black as muscle against us

Maybe you will be thinking ... "What the hell does this potato know about blacks and world problems?" In Peru we have black people and they are a thousand times better than blacks in the United States, they are happier, patriots, etc

the blacks of Peru have an identity and a culture with music and that makes part of their community less violent and they integrate into the country.

All true, the leftists absolutely destroyed them. They went first because they were vulnerable.

The blacks are manipulable

Why not use them against the Jews? , maybe instead of helping the Jews in their plan to divide the people we should try to join them to our cause and ¨¨Redpill them¨¨

Well yea... The only successful black people are either white culturally or in music

The main problem of the black community is black people exist.

So we agree on the issue that blacks need a good culture? the main problem is america ... all the blacks of the world copy the gangster style of the black North American, it is a poison for the world culturally.

In Peru we were fine until his gang style influenced here

So ... what would be the solution to this?

yeah we know that, they can not success alone

but that does not matter now, blacks are the weapon with which they are destroying civilization and the best way to stop them is to go back to the 70's and teach them the correct way

The MSM is pushing the ghetto black as the only way to be black. Very deliberate attempt to keep black people impoverished.

You forgot sports.

lol you turned my flag upside down

true

see you in 2018 faggot , guerrero will gonna beat your popo soccer team incaz master raccce

>gangster culture emerged in the 2000s
Just how stupid can you be?

The main problem with black culture is black people. Culture is not a metaphysical object. It is an abstraction that exists in the minds of humans and is made up of the common modes of behavior and emotions felt by a group of people. Whites and asians all have orderly, clean, intelligent, decent cultures because that's how they are as people. Niggers have dirtbag degenerate stupid nigger culture because - and only because - they are dirtbag degenerate stupid niggers.

The shorter is that culture is downstream from biology. Blacks are biologically different enough to have a unique culture from everyone else, and their culture is inferior in the same ways that they are biologically inferior b cause they are the same thing.

rare

Not culture is the problem. Gang culture is.

rare austrian flag there, buddoh

I'll have you know there are dozens of us

>culture
Couldn't possibly be their tiny nigger brain with a default 70IQ or anything.

Can't have culture with an average 80iq. All the smart nigs just wear sweater vests and adopt white culture (prob because they are 56% white).

made me lol, have a hot pic as tip

They integrate better because your country is one giant shithole.

what the fug is a latvia ?

They're purpetual victims, and the left wants them to continue to be that. That’s a horrible message and in a sense they give up on bettering them selves. Being of Mexican origin, I constantly hear from my kind that the whiteman is out to get them. Then they let walk in with open arms to be exploited as cheap labor or a political tool. It’s similar in both Comunities. You really want to show the whiteman up? Get educated, get a good job and be stand up citizen.

Any country is better than your fucking degenerate country dude

Even perú

it goes back before that. Really you have to go back to the 50s to see black culture before the degradation became pervasive. Thomas Sowell talks about it all the time

There's Baltic threads on Sup Forums all the time. I've yet to see a South American thread that isn't about Brazil or Argentina, though.

hnnnnnnnng

>black weren't a problem until 2000

Fucking what? ahahahahah nigger gangster rap started in the late 80's and boomed in the 90's faggot. 2000s was the transition from gang banger crip/blood rap to pop/club hip hop Eg. 50 cent, nelly and shit.

Rap was actually even more about drug dealing and violence in the 90s than now. Holy shit your credibility is shot here man. Underageb& most likely too. Or just a retarded euro.

Is dat sum soul train? I remember thinking there were some attractive nigresses on that show.

Need to figure out a way to make blacks realize that The Man is actually (((The Man))) and he isn't white. He's a kike.

>Black
>Culture

youtube.com/watch?v=0g7KawdsVSQ

This give me hope lol

Everytime successful black people throw out the slightest bit of "flava" in a professional setting, it opens the door for the complete BLACKING of any establishment. They don't realize this because the are taught being soulful is part of their culture but it is the gateway for a major slip in an orderly environment where duty and emotions are seperate.

>blacks have only been a problem since the 2000's

You have to be 18 to post here

Why could black kids aspire to this kind of shit instead of trying to be lean-drinking gang banging degenerates. They always make claims that blacks have great rhythm, but then turn around to promote the newest 19 year old mumble rapper
This is actually good shit

yeah , they can do good things , jew just destroy his community. its true that black people need help to be succesful but thats ok if we can return the old times like these

CIA Niggers pretty much ruined that era.

>Blacks just need to pull up their pants and stop listening to all that Ganster rap! Then their problems will be fixed.
Okay, boomer grandpa. I'm sure all that subjective shit will fix everything. It couldn't be that culture is downstream from biology.

And drug dealing

ever seen a blek vaginus?

Blues, Jazz, Disco
Many actors, entrepreneurs, and authors who were black and civil.

The problem is thug culture is perceived as “cool” thanks to the edginess of it when conceived in the 80s, and the media has pushed it hard ever since. And you know who runs the media, so 1+1=2.

Most “woke” Black people realize this, too.

My problem with Blacks is that they hate Whites. I honestly wish that America had liquidated the slave population at the end of the Civil War, and it's not because Blacks smell or look funny. It's because they hate me.