Alt-right exposed

Alt-right exposed as bunch of vile, misogynist white males who love rape and Islam

youtube.com/watch?v=lqyYCsVMYuk

>and Islam
too far man, too far

And?

>burgerclaps are retarded
Also sky is blue

It's all of you bigots, how dare you put race before ideas, black guys are based!

Another Jew mongrel wanting to be le alt-right larping nazi
fucking 56%er

Yes, we retards should learn from the wisdom of the mighty swedes so that one day we too can aspire to be the rape capital of western civilization.

No. Marxist left exposed as a bunch of butthurt rapefugee enablers, because muh white supremacy, who (as usual for leftists) can't take any responsibility for the consequences of their own actions.

YOU commies and goat fuckers fuckers wanted kebab. Don't expect us to have any sympathy when KEBAB IS INSERTED. Fuck you commies, fuck you Muslims.

>larping nazi
Only anti-whites use this term, to subvert the board.

I consider myself alt-right and find these comments ridiculous.

If these women knew the that the migrants were prone to violence and crime they'd never support it. But they don't know the truth. You're basically saying 'the ignorant deserve rape' which is retarded.

>I consider myself alt-right

So it's #NOTALL is what you are saying?

I agree with him to an extent. However i can't help but smile when a leftist gets raped or murdered by non whites.

?

that's right, shut up you racist Fascist

MGTOW autism and blatant sexual projection aswell as bitterness are an embarrassment. You may feel hardcore but everyone else just imagines your blacked.com subscription

You're part of the problem

>muh deflection
Suck a dick commie retard... oh wait.

Angry Foreigner says he donates to Unicef so that little niglets in Africa can eat.

honestly there are enough bitter retards who gloat that these women are getting raped
or gloat that some other nation is getting cucked

thats why we will never win

alt-righter here

although i don't like Islam i do like parts of their sharia law

like public executions, cutting hands off thieves
legally killing your wife if she cheats on you

Comparing Islam to the Alt-Right is retarded because

1. Islam is a religion, it has religious texts and rules that must be obeyed and a 1000 year history

2. Alt-right does not have even a single rule.

So when someone says that muslims are misogynistic, they can point to all the verses in the koran that back up the claim. If someone says the alt-right is misogynist, all they can do is quote individuals because there isn't a central unifying position on women.

Angryforeigner is probably butthurt because the alt-right would prefer that Sweden remain Sweden, and he is part of the problem of non-Swedes taking over.

>tfw the only "white" people left in Sweden mainly consists of shitskin Balkan refugees.

MFW

R
E
P
O
R
T
E
D

>m-muh rape
cry me a river you fucking f*male

This drunken degenerate. Faggot is mentally ill, why the hell would anyone cares what he has to say. This is the cancer of the egalitarianism in effect; we listen to the sick, degenerate, too young, too dumb, too naive, too fake and mentally ill as like their opinion matters and then we squabble it. We literally listen to the opinions about traditionalism from a woman who slept around with colored, about society from a guy suffering from manic-depression and we listen to the opinions on the family from the mouth of the ex-camwhore.

NO EQUALITY. NO RESPITE.

he's bosnian lmfao

>Implying Sup Forums is not a closeted muslim.

Why wasn't he ethnically cleansed?

>conservatives are just like islamists
>which is why we want to import millions of them
Liberals do realize they seem even more retarded when they call conservatives similar to Islamists right?

because he escaped to sweden

I know. It makes it even more absurd.

Play stupid games win stupid prizes. It's a shame the only redpill to people like this is bad things happening to them but they could've prevented this.

Alt-right does have one rule: don't be a nigger.

>he's bosnian lmfao
hahahahahaha bosanski intelektualci