Trump the whore of the jews !!

Trump wants US embassy to move to Jerusalem, Abbas warns of "dangerous consequences"

Other urls found in this thread:

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-israel-palestinians/trump-tells-abbas-intends-to-move-embassy-to-jerusalem-abbas-spokesman-idUSKBN1DZ24L
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.826990
cbsnews.com/news/trump-has-scheduled-calls-with-netanyahu-mahmoud-abbas-ahead-of-jerusalem-decision/
youtube.com/watch?v=nYsBj2doO48
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ww3 now

Its a ploy to get retarded arabs to chimp out.
Will be entertaining.

Let's see:

Jewish puppet
Pedophile and sexual deviant
Globalist

Anything else that Trumpfaggots seem to have acceepted as gosbel now?

Dumbest fucking move. Two-state solution is really the only fair solution to this but of course Trump has to fucking appease all the kikes like Ivanka. Thankfully though it's never going to happen

We will take Jerusalem!
Deus vult!

Nothing will happen.

Some Palestinian will knife a Kike, then Kikes will shill with rockets, we'll make a doompaul thread on Sup Forums, tweet will be trending, and tomorrow it will be forgotten.

Like everything else.

Either Atomic Crusade or bust.

>Thankfully though it's never going to happen

But he just announced he's doing it.

>no link
Fucking faggot

Calm down. This is fake news.

>Nothing will happen.

Why is he announcing this? This is what happens when you vote Republican

YOU GET MORE WARS FOR ISRAEL

Jerusalem belongs to Israel. Who else would you give it to? The Muslims need to get out of There. They destroy anything that has to do with another religion. Places that are important to Christianity and Judaism will be demolished if the Muslims have the choice.

t. naive right wing numale

True, however, you forget the Jews have absolutely no intention of two state solution

Can you show me where he announced this? This is the third time in a year the MSM has said he is moving the embassy to Jerusalem "within the week", and the first two times he said no.

You can kill the Orange now. It was bad enough that he's a fucking puppet. But when he starts fucking with national parks... Kill him. Kill him NOW.

>fucking with national parks
Hahaha, a Swede is worried about our wastelands.

Arabs who call themselves “palestinian” should be relocated to Jordan. They already have they’re own state. It’s Jordan! That’s it. That’s all they fucking get.

i would have never voted for this senile shitbag if i knew he was (((kushner's))) puppet.

>Arabs who call themselves “palestinian”
palestinian isn't an ethnic group, moron. they have a right to live in the country in which they were born.
kys, kike lover

[citation needed]

Oy vey!

Ask me in a week.

reuters.com/article/us-usa-trump-israel-palestinians/trump-tells-abbas-intends-to-move-embassy-to-jerusalem-abbas-spokesman-idUSKBN1DZ24L
haaretz.com/israel-news/1.826990
cbsnews.com/news/trump-has-scheduled-calls-with-netanyahu-mahmoud-abbas-ahead-of-jerusalem-decision/

Hah, like Israel would ever give US anything.

>2 state solution

Sup Forums really doesn't know jack shit about Israel

Piss off

From what I can see, the Palastinians really do NOT want their own sovereign state.

If they were to get their own country, they would have to turn in their "persecution status" and would have to tow the line with their rogue terror groups with unprevoked attacks...because the first missle that shoots into Israel, Israel would then be legally able to literally wipe "Palastine" off the map.

youtube.com/watch?v=nYsBj2doO48

I've posted this and other vids countless times, but no one gave a toss, now is the time to listen.

Trump and the Russian mob both have money tied up by the Majinsky act, trump wants it lifted.

Trump was also brokering a deal between rosneft and Qatar, so wants Russian sanctions lifted to increase the share price.