Argentina isn't whi

>Argentina isn't whi

Obviously an American tourist.
Look at the native ape eye fucking her

nah, I'd say the nigger staring at her is a more "american" type

We are. Just fewer and fewer with the massive immigration that is changing demographics so rapidly and drastically. But we are still here. Have a maté, mo chara Éireannach.

They probably should be, realistically

We sent enough down there to get them out of the public eye during the 19th century that it should basically be an Irish colony

>maté
Es mate pedazo de pelotudo.
Concheto del orto..

they look pretty white to me. they even play rugby, quite well.

(that filthy new zelander cheating)

Sure

She has native admixture due to her high gums. This is common for white Hispanics. Would still wife though.

It's 'maté' in English, pelotudo. Cerrá la boquita.

those braces are a serious turnoff though

No, es mate en inglés también boludón. Los yanquis no acentúan las palabras, andá a hacerte el culto a reddit pajero.

I'd make babies with her

braces are the hottest fucking part
braces mean young tight pussy/overdeveloped breasts, massive fertility

>I move to China
>Get my photo taken

>Holy shit goyz, China is totally white f a m!

Gas yourself, shitskin.

I'd turn that bitch inside out

>-te

te

Hell no I love braces makes them look younger

You realise that meme is an American right?

>muh t. 20% irish

He's nt even looking in her direction you virgin retards

I need a qt brown girl

This is good. I kek'd

BOOBS

the potato famine is over no gibs for you

He isn't even looking at her

>Obviously an American tourist.

What is cognitive dissonance

I'm gonna put an ameriorc babby in her!

Excuse me Sir, we only speak English here.

Medis aren't whi

You wouldn't know a white country if it invaded you
She's argentina you nigger

/r/ing the vide of the italian qt reporter at the volleyball match or whatever

Argentina is white, but speaking spicanese is a major problem.

-10 points

Cool. Speak it properly then, retard.

Are you fucking high?

Oblígame.

She gets a pass. I mean, that truly is a fantastic specimen.

Todo bien loco. Igual somos todos unos grasas acá y lo único que hacemos es caretearla de nazis y somos mas mestizos que la mona jimenez. Incluso los que se la dan de blancos. Cuidate.

>hurr durr you're not white
Jesus christ you americans are so retarded it's not even funny

now who can't speak spanish

>smelly Greek med shitskin

White as fuck

Are these white?

The only people on the planet I have a problem with are blacks and jews. I would hang with Argentinians anytime.

mesis white

I don't know. You?

>smelly Greek med shitskin

gay

boca is 100% bolivia

Since 1960 we are a multicultural nation. Not that you would know, but those are clear immigrants and I can even pinpoint from what country they all came, but they are -sadly- already argentinians. True. That doesn't mean that Argentina and Uruguay are not white, as we have the biggest community of white people in the Americas after USA and Canada.

>not liking braces
fuck off bro

you

holy hell they are ugly

Post your flag Achmed

The majority -If not all- the football players come from poor areas of the country where the Latin American immigrants live. It's like Basketball players in USA: they are all nigger with exceptions.

Some whites in argentina wouldnt be considered whites in somw other places. Its kind of the same that goes in america and Brazil. There are many whitish arabs/iranians that go under the white categories and mixed people with light skin that self-identity as white. That being said Argentina is probably more white than Brazil and america in terms of Caucasian whites.

What a faggot.

>argentina is white!
They're castizos.

Some Americans are white
Some Argentinians are white

Adult braces usually sucks but this brawd is doin it for me.

-te

Is there any hope for any of us?

Te fuiste a la B por puto y por cagón.

holy fuck argentina is white

Since poorer people make up the bulk of the populace, then it's fair to say that the majority of argentinians are mestizo. In that aspect it' no different than any other latin american country.

>Some Americans are white
>Some Argentinians are white
This is the most mature approach that you, obviously, won't find in Sup Forums. There's not a single white nation in the Americas. Sadly, we have all been almost replaced.

but all of them in that video have brown skin

>thinking BOCA fans represent argentina
this would be like taking a photo of a bunch of detroit or new orleans fans and being like "wow all americans are black!"

>they don't call it chimarrão
Sillies.

>United States
J U S T
U
S
T

Sage goes in all fields

>Since poorer people make up the bulk of the populace, then it's fair to say that the majority of americans are africans and native mestizos. In that aspect it's no different than any other latin american country.
How does that sound?

But that's not accurate. Argentina and other latin American countries are heavily mixed. America may have a lot of nonwhites, but there is extremely little miscegenation. Whites are actually white. It's not a place like Brazil where most of the self-identified "whites" are actually castizos. or quadroons.

That's an Amerimutt meme on an Irish body, you unoriginal Americoon.

>united states
:DDD

Can confirm.
Argentina is white thanks too glorious Welsh colonies in Patagonia.

i knew a woman in her forties with braces.

The vast majority of Argentinians carries the blood of Mediterraneas and Alpine people. Italians and Spaniards are not as "white" as the English or Irish people (where the majority of the "white" americans descend from). That doesn't mean that a lot of argentinians are mixed with natives - as the rest of Latin America.
The Argentinians are as "purely" europeans as americans, just from different regions of Europe. That's why the term "white" is so confusing or open to interpretation.

Kek

greatest thing i've seen since earlier.

Stronk Irish blood.

Wrong culture, wrong genetics.

I would not consider argentinians remotely white, only portion of population could be considered white.

Here's the average White American morph without this kike's edit

If you dont get your countries to be fashy, its gonna be yours too one day lad

Says the 56%

>that pic