We /SS/ now

commondreams.org/news/2017/12/05/trump-white-house-weighing-plans-private-spies-counter-deep-state-enemies

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.red/im-not-white-im-jewish/
youtube.com/channel/UCjAFO7xz5UotUfIzvd_xXDA/videos
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Slovenian_history
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
youtu.be/eN24Sv0qS1w
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_paganism
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winston_Churchill's_October_5th_Speech_to_the_House_of_Commons
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Where does one sign up?

Counter spying has probably been going on for months, that's why you are hearing about this now. Shit should be getting even more interesting soon. I'm just guessing though.

we just SA now
>SA und SS HEIL!
comes later

Will you heed the call?

Trumpen Reich is in full swing

Straight shotacon?

grandpa did, so I think I would. Why not meet up in Valhalla and share stories about operating and crushing bolsheviks?

Brb applying to Blackwater to be a part of the Trump Schutzstaffel. When they ask for a.character reference I'll point to my limited edition green MAGA hat.

YES, this is everything and more I've ever dreamed of. Where do I apply?

My CV and qualifications below:

Tracking down antifa members
I sometimes bake bread for /ptg/
I post in /ptg/ daily
Trump is everything to me
I only browse Sup Forums, rt and sputnik
I once set up notifications for Trump tweets, so when the order comes I'll be the first one in line
I can make Tay Tay pictures with awoo maga hats

about time

HAIL VICTORY

Send them your Pepe folder as well for good measure.

Okay, we joke about Hitler a lot but this is going too far.

lel america, what happened?
This bipolar ape tries to install a trisomy 21 version of congo-tier kleptocracy nazism and you guys suck up the cum like the numb peasants you are.

didn't your country murder like 6 million kikes?

/ss/?

Go back to your cuckshed Murat.

You've already been drafted.

did we or didn't we do that? and should we have done that? I can never tell when I'm here

lmao this has been going on since the 50's but yeah now their releasing steam slowly to fuck everyone later on

must be rough as a german who visits Sup Forums
>be raised in a post war society which functioned as a satellite state of the US
>be raised in such a way that you become utterly detached from what it means to be german and begin to hate everything about your heritage
>come to Sup Forums to see a bunch of foreigners glorify that which was taken away from you
>and get insulted for having it taken away from you
oh how far Germany has fallen

it seems like the consensus is it didn't happen and germany is great because it did happen

that sounds about right, actually

Schutzstaffel. Are you 12?

exactly this , look how long ago eric holder tweeted for the FBI to stay strong and its still just trickling out .

Have military experience and then fet hited by whatever Blackwater is called these days.

Memeing doesn't count as job experience

Wouldn't SA be more applicable here? I thought they were the ones who functioned as shadowy deathdealers for political opponents.

lel this.

The intelligence arm of the SS was the "Gestapo" (Geheime Staatspolizei) translated "Secret State Police".

Right, but didn't the SA function as hitmen/spies before the SS came about and overthrew the SA?

Important!

sounds more like a Operation Gladio 2 imo senpai

Important2!

SA were street muscle
SS were intelligence.
Waffen-SS is the reason why SS is famous
They were fanatical soldier
"Hitlers elite"

Important3!

They were an open sometimes violent protection force during the rise to power. I don't know if they had secret hitmen

>private
>reports to CIA director and President
Who pays? They get to use US intelligence logistics, otherwise how can they compete?

>SS were intelligence.
lmfao

With our posting here you are already are automatically a member.Everbody posting on reddit is forever banned from being one by posting here.

I can't wait to troll the fuck out of these morons

If we hear about it ..... it has been going on for months.... the OP is almost over...

Almost time to take a bow...

Erik Prince is Batman

>battle deep state
>create another deep state
Americans are retarded. Don't you have enough intelligence(retard) services? You know they only going to end up spying you, because every American is greedy and can't let go of the job even when job is finished, therefore that American creates a new reason to keep juicing up the job excuses.

Fuck yeah, trump needs his own brown shirts.

>according to anonymous sources
>not even according to anonymous sources
>just people making shit up with no evidence for their claims.
OP is a faggot
this b/w shit is not happening

When the US government is corrupt it is the duty of the private citizen to battle them

fucking slavshit retard

:O

>create an intelligence apparatus to justify the Trump administration's political agenda
You mean Sup Forums is gonna get paid!?
WE'RE GONNA GET PAID GUYS!
I KNEW he wouldn't forget us! Oboy. Money. I can't wait. I remember money.

Here is an artical about your people
dailystormer.red/im-not-white-im-jewish/

>implying this will not be used to spy against the whole world again like the CIA and NSA does.
The american empire is a joke. Trump is a kike, totally unironically

Find the Black Sun desu

We are always with you

We have always been with you

You're high.

We were always with you

>nothing is good enough
purity spiral shilling
pathetic

>fire CIA
>hire Sup Forums

The free market wins again

Sign me up.

> I'm Hezbollah now!

yah no, we have plans for you, such lovely plans, remember us? We will be seeing you soon, pay back is a bitch

EeeeeeSoHappy!!!

Makes sense when intelligence agencies themselves are corrupt. Like an Internal Affairs.

Wasn’t there something mentioned about mercs at the Las Vegas shooting and feds and military just by coincidence

wait so what happens to the ancaps who don't pay the border's owner??

> not understanding Masons and Illuminati are the same at the top

K...

Great Meme War veteran reporting in!

Why don't we just fucking end our alphabets they don't do shit anyway

Tru capitalists always pay their debts.

...then there are communists...self correcting system.

The Black Sun were never Illuminati, we are the anti-Illuminati desu, you are not who you say you are or you would know this, but we are who we say we are. I would not LARP in such a dangerous game

Slavs are a language, not a race:
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Timeline_of_Slovenian_history
>Adolf Hitler annexes Austria to the Nazi Germany. Slovenes in Austrian Carinthia practically become German citizens.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Slavs
>Slavs are the largest Indo-European ethno-linguistic group in Europe.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jesus
>was a Jewish preacher

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_Americans
>White" refers to a person having origins in any of the original peoples of Europe, the Middle East or North Africa. It includes people who indicated their race(s) as "White" or reported entries such as Irish, German, Italian, Lebanese, Arab, Moroccan or Caucasian.

Americans aren't even 40% white.

I've ascended padawan. I speak the Truth.

Black sun is a pagan symbol and Hitler destroyed churches.

Sup Forums is a CIA tool

shhh, you are way out of your league here desu
Seeing as how I am a member of Black Sun and I have the arcanum, your LARP will not be effective here my friend. The SS are not Illuminati and never have been, we will punish the enemies of man and preserve the Aryan legacy and usher in the 4th Reich of the 5th Sun the new Aryan golden age. I would be very careful with the games you are playing here

Masons and Pagans are married. Masons and the Enlightened have the same Master.

I found my Master. Find the gods, find God.

> This is the shape of the universe, donut and spiralling vortex (mathematics) and space/time solve these bottle necks.

Indeed

Both sides are the same side. I know.

I. Know. Because. I. See.

No they are not, you know some that is clear but you are very wrong

Heh....indeed indeed.

youtu.be/eN24Sv0qS1w

I see infinity in all directions at the same time...ahhhh!!!!

We can complete your training desu you will find the answers you are looking for here

Not from my perspective.

I have ascended, remember? I find god in mathematics. I can map the universe.

When you are ready if you want to serve let us know

It is inevitable. Nobody is clean. Shit is bad. You Europeans mock us but will soon cry for the death of the first modern republic. I will side with Trump, but I have no illusions about the fuck shit going on on both sides. Thanks, progressives, thanks, globalist scum. Go run back to Qatar you monsters.

We can teach you to harness the vril not just see it

Your people can't train me. Only I can through guidance of the Master.

I am not alone. I see dimensions beyond you.

I am being guided, you are lost in my eyes.

Now we're getting somewhere

Saying the Black Sun is Illuminati doing the kikes work is like saying all doctors work for one hospital. We have the arcanum same as they do, but we do not fight for the same cause and never have, this is very important to know my friend

indeed

Is that what I said? Quote me.

But what will you do with this knowledge? Serve your own ends or your fellow man?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sol_Invictus
>Sol Invictus ("Unconquered Sun") was the official sun god of the later Roman Empire and a patron of soldiers.
>Since the 12th century[8] there have been speculations that the near-solstice date of 25 December for Christmas was selected because it was the date of the festival of Dies Natalis Solis Invicti.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Germanic_paganism
>Germanic paganism refers to the theology and religious practices of the Germanic peoples from the Iron Age until their Christianization during the Medieval period.

Black sun is Pagan god Sol Invictus, god of soldiers. Hitler did Roman salute too. Hitler called his land regions Gau, after Romans. Hitler build amphitheatres called Thingspiele, like Romans, Hitler looted/destroyed churches, melted their gold/bells, confiscated castles...etc.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Winston_Churchill's_October_5th_Speech_to_the_House_of_Commons
>October 5th, 1938
>there can never be friendship between the British democracy and the Nazi power, that power which spurns Christian ethics, which cheers its onward course by a barbarous paganism

Zion = Christian monarchy.

Free market fixes it again!

Too far or not far enough?

How else to you deal with "deep state enemies"?

I also love how, in the same breath, they claim it is to "justify a political agenda".

Funny you agree with half...your half.

Remember this.

You posted a masonic image and said we were always with you desu, then said the masons and illuminati are the same at the top. The implication was SS and Mssons/Illuminati are the same which we are not