Question for you guys: What is the role of women in Alt-Right?

Question for you guys: What is the role of women in Alt-Right?

Other urls found in this thread:

harmful.cat-v.org/society/children/
harmful.cat-v.org/society/children/fuck_the_children
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Ideally nothing

to be mothers of white children

advance the white race

Finding out what her name is

sucks shes a lesbo

breed white babies and let white men cum in their pussies. eventually settle down with one but they need to be in the backlines, lettting white warriors (men) use their holes before going back to the front

To be wonderful wives and mothers

To get money from the cucks like you that worship them and are too fucking stupid to realize they're just roasties

>Alt-right
Lmao anyone calls themselves this are either dumb as bricks and should kill themselves or liberals/faggots trying to guise under that name

They are only there trying to get attention from the men, they don't care about any of the politics just that they can enter a market with limited other women and thus be high value

To become the backbone of a stable family and have many white children.
Any others who do different are thots and should be disregarded as such.

cucking this entire board

bake cakes and take it up the bum

back 2 reddit faggot

Provide some puss.

Cock holsters

Kayla isn’t a lesbo. I-i-is she?

to worship bbc

At least Kayla was hot, unlike some of the tradthots we have to deal with now.

noone cares

To use the fact that they are women to complain about issues like rape from third world migrants, the anti female views in islam, no longer feeling safe in their countries, etc.
Also to hopefully realize that they need to have kids and not just cats

Nice digits goy.
They are a distraction. Your welcome.

To profit off of beta bux by saying things they don't believe, and don't practice.
If there was no way to monetize yourself and your videos they wouldn't exist.

Kitchen and breeding.

she isn't, but it would make her even better tbqh

>1 post by this ID
faggot
b
a
I
t

Accumulation of attention.
Do not be surprised when you find out that all of these women were past miscegenators and current charlatans.

come to upstate NY, Kayla

What it should be, to be the keepers of the home. Women shouldn't fight in wars at home just like men shouldn't stay at home

women follow power. They are not to be listened to, and only to be used as a metric to judge how much our ideas are entering the zeitgeist.

Basically, their role is to be cheerleaders from the sidelines. Not taking active roles and acting as fake "trad" thots who are only filling a role as a surrogate e-girlfriend for patreon gibs

None. They should keep out of politics

Making white babies and raising them right

Kayla is the only legit woman in this movement.

The same as in any other place:

Fuck everything up.

To further the progeny of the white race

That's why Twitter banned her.

What ever happened to Kayla? Did Sup Forums in her off like every other girl in their lives?

newfag

To be goddesses and slay

But should they not be allowed to help promote Alt-Right values? Should women not contribute to the movement? Can they not work towards a pure nation?

to appeal to liberal "men" who follow the opinion of women like a cult, the only reason any white men vote Democrat is for a chance at pussy

to provide us with black sons and used cunts

Getting BLACKED

>her
>she

To keep betas worshipping them?

>letting (((women))) birth and raise our children
yuck

>women

that's what I said. Since they are women and thus considered "more worthy" by public opinon they should use this to our advantage to speak up against third world immigration, especially using topic like rape, anti women views in shitskins, not feeling safe, etc.
Can you read?

>But should they not be allowed to help promote Alt-Right values?
No. Women should remain barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen.

Make babbys

Blacked should really offer them a deal. People would pay a lot of money to see this for real. A lot of money.

But you are not answering my question. What are women's role in the alt-right?

no women as spokesmen, leaders, etc. They should be seen and not heard

Blacked

and give them shekels. Be a good goy and never cut the gravy train.

alt right is a term made up by kikes.
Being a traditional wife is not alt right.

To stay at home and raise the children.

raise family/ support/ research and secretarial duties.

To make sandwiches and babies. Anything else is leftist feminist propaganda

No, there used to be many pics of her and her boyfriend on her DA account.

This memefag here.

nothing, the only true white women are females(male)

To speak up about the issues I mentioned which turns people against immigration, while using the fact that they are women to their advantage in doing so.
Plus women in general make for better public faces than men, especially if they are not complete idiots and look decent

Most of them have more balls then the majority of people who post here, so jealous weak boys get used as part of a D&C tactic

To shill the shills like OP

This dumb Sup Forums parroting bitch is obnoxious, women are incapable of an original thought.

See, this is why the alt right will never get power. And before you say it, trump isn't alt right no matter how many times you chant it to yourselves.

If you're really not gonna let in anyone who's not a fat fuck on Sup Forums this shit will go nowhere. Keep REEEEing at everyone who slightly deviates morons, see what happens.

This board is being subverted by Bolsheviks so you will probably get responses from chaos-spreading pretenders that women are not allowed to speak at all for pro-white causes.

Anyone who is a genuine white nationalists know that is bullshit. Anyone who is a genuine white nationalist would be happy about the prospect of high-value women joining us. People like Jared Taylor, a real white nationalist, is happy about it. People like Kevin MacDonald are happy about it.

You just exposed yourself. Be gone thot.

Sammiches.
lots of sammiches

and chips
lots of chips

and beer
lots of beer

>high-value women
Funny how you're shilling so hard
Fuck off kike

Why are (((people))) so obsessed with character assassinations against this blonde chick?
It's not like her "migrants are dumb"-journalism or whatever is anything groundbreaking.

There are no roles for them except marrying a white traditionalist man, making at least 4 babies and being a stay at home mum.

>implying we fucking care

To give you an example: No one will take me sriously if i claim that I'm afraid to go out because refugees from a backwards islamic country might rape me and that I don't feel safe staying alon in my apartment because of rising migrant crime, but if a woman does that all of society will believe her.
>Keep REEEEing at everyone who slightly deviates morons, see what happens.
No one is doing that faggot

Not as leadership figures. The Bible strictly outlines what the roles for women are. I have seen in my life experience that the Biblical rules against women being in leadership (especially religious leadership) are there for a good reason. Its easy to see this in business. Men build good and successful businesses, and when women start to enter management positions, things start to fuck up slowly and surely unless theres a guy micromanaging them. Further to this, think back to your female teachers in school - its not that they are bad, its just that they were mediocre. Forgettable. Turned up for their paycheck, and you might have caught a few points, but they didnt REALLY teach you anything substantial. Men can fall into this category too; but think to the teachers you met (perhaps infrequently) which really inspired you, and gave you that fire - I would bet they were all men.

That ability is something good leaders need - the ability to go against the grain when needed, to make corrections when they have to be done (which is not always the popular thing to do), to have a genuine passion about something, and to want to really change the world. Women simply arent meant to have those properties, and thats why the Bible tells us not to have a woman have authority over a man.

So pic related - love your wives/daughters, make them happy, be the best you can be for them. Just dont make them do things they were never meant to do, everyone loses when we play pretend and let women steer the ship. Let everyone play to their strengths.

i miss her desu

When was the last time you came out of your basement you northern git?

No.

When in doubt about your role, look to the family.

The alt-right should have its women to be loyal and faithful wives, and likewise its men to be strong and dutiful husbands.

The man should be the defender and provider of his family, and the woman the nurturer and caregiver. However, women must also be prepared to defend their family if need be, or to take up work if money is short. Likewise, men should not forget the all-important role of a father in raising children and taking care of the house.

Men should be at the head of the movement, just as they are the head of the family, but women should also take leadership roles just as a mother leads her children. As for which roles go best to whom, simply look to the family.

Nonexistent. Any movement that's edgy can only be diluted and dulled by the presence of women.

The same as for men; to support and preserve Western Civilisation, which comes from European culture. Women are also mothers and care givers, and most in the right wing are happy to be that way, the ones who aren't can contribute in other ways. Stop making a drama out of this shit.

To make perfect aryan slav babies and raise them in traditional and conservative ways of course

>Not as leadership figures.
I disagree, that's probably the best role for a woman. Women have on average better public image than men, just for the fact that are women.
Even if not well informed or articulate, it doesn't really matter, since most speeches and interviews can be prepared in advance

‘Having children’(the words say it all) is the most egoistical and egotistical thing a human being can do. And to then come and try to whine about how unfair it is for some parents is the pinnacle of hypocrisy.

I don’t care if the men or the women do the childrearing, that is up to them to sort out, both of them made a decision to have a child and they should have know what the were getting into.

In the end it is not about ‘men’ or ‘women’ should do this or that, it is about parents should be fucking responsible for their children. Period.

I am a man, and I wont take the bullshit from either men or women that whine about how hard is to raise kids. I don’t want kids, and if you got kids, it is your problem and you should deal with it.

>Mothers and care givers
Do you even live in 2017?

harmful.cat-v.org/society/children/

You want to help ladies? take a backseat. Support the men, in fact push your man toward the movement. If you need a female spokesman to attract you to the movement, we don't want you anyway. That's some bullshit post-feminist reasoning.

> muh alt-right
no one takes these meme LARPing group seriously faggot. in case you haven't noticed, hardly anyone turns up to their events/rallies/talks - even unite the right had a tiny turnout. get a job, get a wife, have some kids and get involved with your local community - not some autistic group on the internet that is going nowhere fast.

nice read

harmful.cat-v.org/society/children/fuck_the_children

>is a self admitted coal burner
>wow another D&C shill thread!
>character assassination by CTR!
>Shaaaaarebluuuuuuue!

Women... You are the most important part of what is coming. You must be ready to be mothers. You must be willing to have children. You will birth a new nation. We are in a bad spot numbers-wise. We need an army.

We need women to help raise that army.

You sound like a veritable fountain of originality

I have a very strong and controversial opinion on this. I think we have MORE than plenty of frontline soldiers, and we don't need women to fill that role, we have millions and millions and millions and more every day.

We have a crippling, overwhelming need for support staff in the rear, taking care of supplies and logistics and caring for the injured, because that's everybody at this point.

And so, all these young girls who want to throw themselves into frontline combat, literally fighting Antifa in the streets, they're not just less effective in that role, they're not just more of a liability for our side than not, they're being extremely selfish and misguided in how they choose to "help" the movement.

We have a fucking army fighting, and it's doing amazing things and winning miraculous victories despite UNPRECEDENTED levels of privation, and that's the problem, the privation we suffer.

If women want to help, go find a man with a ocean of bitter tears in his heart and tell him that love is real and it's possible and that he fights for love in this world, and not just a quick death to end his misery.

That's what I think about fucking goddamned women in this generation, you wanna play Lara Croft Tomb Raider or "Warrior Princess," when there's millions of men drowning in sadness and despair all around you and you're the only one with a life preserver and you won't throw it, because that would get in the way of you posing for your cell phone camera.

I'm speaking as Napoleon.

>Alt-Right
>Something that exists

The role of women is childbearing, caregivers, and impart ideology onto the next generation as instructed by their male role models (husbands). Doesn't matter your culture or political alignment; this is literally their role.

The literal perfect marriage is "Alaska the Last Frontier's" Eivin and Eve Kilcher. He practically worships his wife, and in return, she subjugates herself to him with extreme satisfaction. You can see it plain as day. You just know he's tearing that shit up every day. Her sister is a fucking goddess, btw.

again, why give a shit?

>character assassination

Kek. She's a scorned woman who took up the cause of nationalism after some mulatto broke her heart. She apparently has no problem with race mixing as long as it's a Based Black Man who is a "Christian" and "votes for Trump" (which is odd, considering he's Canadian).

She's an attention whore who contributes nothing and milks shekels from her followers.

to post ass pics