ITT: People who called it

This cover is 7 years old

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/jWmT4rdoFZY
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

i got that cover. Sad stuff really

Read Strange Death of Europe by Douglas Murray and you'll feel even sadder.

Maybe Hitler wasn't that bad at all...

im listening to it on youtube. Douglas also has some great debates on the subject.

we are in decline no doubt.

Reported for antisemitism.

this essay is 167 years old

Thats what I did over a week's walk to work. Glad its still up on YouTube.

We need Jewish Hitler.

BAD GOY!

Weird that Time would make such an article. Is it something pozzed about capitalism and evil corporations, with "muh evil populism" added to the mix? I doubt it talks about third world migration

Yeah, im also considering buying the book for some familiy members.

This thread is now dedicated to surviving the new Europe.

I am practising my CAD skills with my newly aquired prusa i3 mk2.
>getting my hands on stl files of pocket pistols and similar
>waiting for resin printers to become affordable
>also got accses to the equipment needed to manufacture now

I see a big market for ghost pistols. Especially the good looking ones from the states. Also i want to send them to my bro`s in swedistan.

What are you guys doing to preppare for Europes inevetable decline into chaos?

Its about the financial crisis and pokes into the insanely shitty response by the European union.

The EU showed its real face back in 2008. The rapefugee crisis is just speeding things up in terms of decline\gdp loss.

Juvenal - 16 Satires.
Called it all 2000 years ago.

They didn't call it, they had inside information on what think-tanks were planning.

Ah, I assumed it was just touching up about economics and not immigration. Funny how the same leftwingers that were anti EU back in 2008 due to the whole Greek debacle and the fact that the Greek left seemed to have anti EU tendencies are now the biggest defenders of the union because muh precious refugees

Uncannily prophetic.

Yeah rapefugees came at the perfect time for political trickery.

I used(still am) on the left in Norway. ANTI-EU is the only thing i take seriously with politics.

We voted no. Then we got cucked into over extending trade agreements.

>principald left is still against the EU
>right is for EU

I usualy choose who i vote for based on principals. But i have voted right in the spectrum lately because of the shitskins.

Fuck i hate this parody of democrasy.

The left in most of Europe has become a parody of itself. I never was a leftwinger, but at least I can see some coherence in the "old" left, now it's a pure meme

Not much of a call to make. The owners of this rag are part of the rootless internationalist clique working to bring about the decline they're prophecising.

this

Called it?

Modern Capitalist ideas require infinite growth. Population growth in the West has been slow/stagnant/falling for decades. Thats why they are importing migrants by the millions to Europe. Its about keeping the taxes up and growing. Anyone that understands this basic concept can see that Europe was finished a hundred years ago.

anyone here seen Children of Men? minus the infertility, it might just be the most accurate depiction of the future in movie history

We used to have a reasonable left here. Then the commies and Sjw types just went full retard. The rest of the left fell soon after.

Its quite a sad sight desu. I want Norway to prosper with the social democrasy we have, but the left refuses to accept that nobody wants shitkins.

>we need a third solution

Do you have the article?

Goebbels' prediction is ridiculously accurate, so much that I even question the authenticity.

youtu.be/jWmT4rdoFZY

Yeah ive seen it. Good movie. Love that hippie cabin.

We will send our troops to the southern border of Europe. With the 6million coming in 2018 its going to happen sooner rather than later.

This guy

Goebbels made a perfect assessment of what would happen to Germany if they lost.

>we need a third solution
We indeed do. Let's just hope we don't get carpet bombed by allies and commies like the last time we tried to fix things

I would be okay with this

True that.

>minus the infertility

OK to be fair, Feminism is causing the birthrate to drop so I guess it acts as a substitute

Impressive

Not really needed, shit was already fucked 7 years. That cover predicts nothing.

Ago*

Day of the rope is coming, commie.

We need a hitler in every nation.

Good riddance

Conservatism has failed worldwide so it's no surprise the regions of the world that depended on it are now collapsing easily.

I just want to go back to a time where I could go to the Christmas market without worrying about mudslimes and say merry Christmas and not "Happy Holidays"

My bro, Gadaffi called that shit.
In 2011 Gaddafi, his son, and his cousin all warned the world about the troubles Europe would face in the coming years - but nobody would listen