How can the alt-right solve its misogyny problem?

How can the alt-right solve its misogyny problem?

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/HealthandHubris/with_replies
twitter.com/lilnazbol
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

dis bitch is getting lippy. Time to get a new one.

>Laura "coal burner " southern
>alt right

If you say so shlomo

for anyone wondering who is responsible for all the e-celeb posts

it's this guy

twitter.com/HealthandHubris/with_replies

His nazbol sidepiece

twitter.com/lilnazbol

And their fucking fanclub assblasted because he got doxxed and now he wants to 'clean up the movement' by taking a giant shit on anyone and everyone he can to try and make a name for himself

By gassing Nazibol manlets

>Attention whoring shekel collecting tradthots raking in money from gullible alt right betas
>People start calling them out for it
>WHAAAAA STOP TREATING US LIKE SHIT
Day of the rope for these tradthots when?

Fuck that coal burning roasty.

attention whoring thots need to be gassed.

C A N T S T A N D T H E H E A T ? ? ?

GIT OUT OF THE KITCHEN!

Gassing perfectly good breading stock? Nien! Just breed them and remove them entirely from the child rearing process.

>I'm trad!
>no kids
>no husband
>shut up virgin now give me money!

Lauren Southern is evil.

There isn't a problem, if we stop giving in to shitty articles and drama it would go away.

Breed with a coalburner, are you retarded

they are just e-thots who just even do the viewer a courtesy nip slip. Lauren should at least do the show in a bikini so that her viewers get something from their bux

It's probably secret leftists treating them terribly.

>implying we have a choice
Mods have made sure that is not an option.

Eh thots can be fixed somewhat. At least in terms of breeding stock that needs constant paroling.

The Alt-Right in general doesn't like having figureheads to begin with.
Ask anyone on this board who they would consider a major member on our side and they couldn't tell you. Same thing with "altright" women.
Spencer? CIA psyop. J Peterson? Libcuck. ect ect. The Alt-right has no figurehead and prefers it that way.

Its not that she fucked a darkie thats the main problem.... Its the fact that she advertised herself as a pure aryan queen waifu people can vicariously imagine being with. She knowingly sold people a fantasy as a truth and now its all coming undone. Off with her head. She deserves it for decieving everyone.

There is no problem.

Might be worth it for the gear source

> waits patiently for Finnfag

People who autistically rage against LS trying to drive her out of the movement are retarded. But LS bitching about raging autists is REALLY retarded.

Fake news by real jews

Getting rid of /r9k/ tier MGTOW spergs would be a start

>race mixing whore
>wonders why she is being treated horribly

>Good breeding stock
>Deep raspy voice
>Ages like milk
>Thin lip
>Coalburner genetics

Who is this spic manlet? And that physique... disgusting.

ALL THIS DISRESPECT FOR LAUREN, WHERE IS THE FINNKNIGHT???

problem?

Where the fuck is finfag?

Serious question: Women make up over half the population. How does the Alt-right expect to make any real political gains when they go so far out of their way to alienate not just half the population but anyone who genuinely does respect women?

Can someone just kill this dumb kike plant already?

>blames "problems" on jew concocted bullshit but never names the jew

he saw the pics of her and the pajeet

jesus buttfucking christ these wannabe e celebs never die. I remember this roastie facefagging off the kek shit back when that was the flavor of the month.

>0 comments on the article
>106k facebook internet points
how does that work?

He will be here any moment, he get's paid to shill for her and richard spencer. Has admitted to spending 12+ hours doing it.

If a woman was actually “red pilled” about politics she would know that a woman’s proper role in the political system is to shut the fuck up and let men run the whole thing.

Coal burning, attention whoring, “tee hee I’m right wing too, now give to my Patreon” women and their enablers need to fuck off.

>people still believe the alt right exists
>coalburning whores expect respect

How many Laura Southern threads so you guys make a day? Stop obsessing over e-celebs.

Jesus, are these the "men" that bully the roasties?
Things are starting to make sense.

So what if she burns coal? At least the mulatto voted Trump. Stop being a communist.

>How can the alt-right solve its misogyny problem?

Get rid of all the fucking women.

When we win, they'll come over to our side anyway, their support at this juncture is just a fucking joke, like everything else in their stupid lives.

Microchimerism.
Coal burners are ruined for life.

>Women try their business as usual
>See a group of unattached males with very little female presence
>Lick lips and rub hands thinking of all the attention and resources a female can easily get when there are so few of them.
>Don't really care why this group is segregated, just want in for attention and ressources
>Put up some token videos or images copied from other sources + your tits

And then the bitches act surprised and hurt when it doesn't work. If they really want to join us, all they need to do is keep their femininity to themselves. Bringing out the make-up and camera angles, the cleavage and ass makes it blatantly obvious that they don't give a fuck about the ideology and cause. They're just doing what women do.

Unfortunately for them, if all they want to be is women, then they're going to have to stay barefoot and pregnant in the kitchen for us, or go back to their lefty white knights who'll keep showing them with attention and donation with every glance down their cleavage.

is that her boyfriend?

Lol respecting 3D whores.

>implying misogyny is a bad thing

That is her ex-boyfriend.

How many times do they need to use quotes , we get it , you don't want to use verbal violence to legitimise the toxic """altright"''"

I genuinely wish death upon the cancerous retards who watch these vapid cunts

We took him behind the sauna ans fucking put a bullet in him.

this is why women are a problem and don't belong in the alt-right, you let them into your ranks and then they start hindering you from the inside, being moody cunts who can't handle criticism like we owe them something, this applies to literally everything, politics, marriage, military etc etc

Disrespect, finnshill already endorsed it

>woman changing ideologues all the time
classic e-roastie behaviour. that gook was parroting some reactionary shit at one point, too.

We can control our thots- David Duke

tbf that's a very white-looking half nigger

Shut your fucken face bitch, you will talk when told to talk. The problem is she expects more rights just for being female.

FUG DDD:

>Don't stay true to ideals
>Racemix
>Attentionwhore
>Receive due criticism
>OH NO ITS MISOGYNY HELP

This is why women ruin everything.

Alt-right women deserve the treatment they get. They should know their place, and serve the men of the Alt-right.

She's right though. Sup Forums can't decide if they want a wife and save the white race or exterminate all women.

no you didn't he's right here being a faggot as usual.

both

His face kind of looks like moot if he was half black. Women don't care about what race Chad Thundercock is when they meet him--simply being a Chad is enough.

To be fair she didn't have those ideals when she was dating him. I don't know any ethnat in NZ or Aus that hasn't fucked a gook girl (unless they're a virgin)

>muh soginy
And so the masquerade comes tumbling down... Let this be a lesson for you young, naive souls who believe that maybe women are fit to be involved in politics.

Spencer is /ourguy/ though.

The women can stop being camwhore roasties, maybe.

sage
just stop spamming this (((civic))) nationalist coal-burner attention whore

Actually yeah I fucked a gook before I was ascended so good point

>still radio silence for the alleged coal burner

you would think someone would clear up those allegations the moment they hit you

Who knew she was just doing this to get attention? That's not like women at all.

>Sup Forums outs eceleb whores AND the wannabe ecelebs that gossip about them

Sounds like a win-win to me. Purge all attentionwhores from Sup Forums

So to these guys, internet shit slinging from people who are probably concern trolls anyway is the exactly as bad as being raped IRL by their male contemporaries.

Amazing, really makes me think.

By eradicating sjw and feminism.

>3$

t-thanks grandma

There's been a shift in the approach since she came out as a niggerloving whore.

Spencer is good though, jew

>concern trolls

I can smell the Reddit on you.

>silence
>alleged

see:

She’s angry the Jews aren’t paying her enough to protect the Jews and blame everyone but them for the worlds problems.

>it's a serious e-celeb debate episode

Also, Patreon, GoFundMe and all other e-begging websites should be DDOSed into fucking oblivion for facilitating this e-celeb betabux shilling.

By being better pay piggies. Sage goes in all fields for e celeb threads.

Lauren the race mixing mudshark civic nationalist attention whore southern

Is that destiny?

Hahahaha! What did she expect? That the alt-right would be for equality for women?

Alt-right ideology is based around hatred for anyone not a white male. What did she think it was about?

I enjoy seeing the alt-right eating itself from the inside out. Some realizing the hard limits of their demented worldview.

>we mutts gotta stick together

Wrong. Women with some self-esteem (which that insecure cunt doesn't have, of course) don't like niggers.

Except when Evalion didn't do any of that and didn't even show herself in her videos, a bunch of 8/pol/ anti-WN faggots still drove her insane.

She expected she could tap into the alt-right betabux market left unexploited by other attention whores online because the right is a "toxic" community.

She (along with all other e-celebs) is in it for the money. She couldn't care less about the ideals or policies of the new right. She's basically a professional LARPer

I would hope so but time and time again roasties prove that they have no loyalty to race or nation--they only have loyalty to themselves and Chad's cock.

when the world is provided cheap realistic sexbots you'll find out real quick that we settled on that topic a long time ago

dropped