Ontario Schools to be turned into full blown sjw indoctrination camps

>According to a sweeping draft plan prepared for the Toronto District School Board, equity is not achieved by treating students fairly. It is achieved by challenging "entrenched systems of power and privilege" and "constantly working to centre the conversation around the effects of inequity, oppression, racism, xenophobia, homophobia, transphobia, and other forms of hate and discrimination specifically for racialized students."

>kids' success or failure is shaped by historic forces that determine their victim status.

>Teaching materials will be revised to be less Eurocentric. Children will be taught the history of colonialism, residential schools and oppression

>One mother wrote me that social justice and equity are now the focus of her son's school. At parent council meetings they talk about microaggressions. "There is no room, it seems, for white children or mixed children," she lamented. (Her children are mixed.) In the name of social justice, Grade 9 math is being de-streamed.

source: archive.is/3DoNi

Canadians are so cucked they allow this to happen. jesus h christ.

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/3DoNi
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

DAY OF THE RAKE, LEAFS!
WE WON'T TOLERATE YOUR ANTI-SEMITISM ANY LONGER!

They won't stop until they are met with physical resistance.

For fuck's sake. US isn't that far either.

>going to public school
Even cheap jews avoid that shit

Even if they do this i feel the majority of the students would rebel against being lectured to let tyrone fuck your ass. Look at gen z boomers and millinials have been trying to fuck "educate" them yet theyre very right wing

are the teachers who go along with this stuff
a. part of the subversion effort
b. useful idiots
c. scared and bullied or otherwise silenced

Par for the course in leafland.

Will you pussies rise? No. No you won't.

>archive.is/3DoNi

well at least the article seems to be against this insanity.

>tfw they cant teach you wrong if you're too dumb to learn things

d. all of the answers

Shit
>have a bunch of kids
>afford to send them to private school to avoid marxist indoctrination
fuck, I can only pick one

Gitgud

Captive audiance. They already did an undergrad and a masters tobget their dhit temp job. Most teachers are cucked by their job opportunities. Add canadas political climate to the situation.. Noone is in charge. We're being memed

Homeschool. unschool even. Education in a scam where they take credit for your innate intelligence anyway. All the information you need is online.

>1 district in the most diverse hellhole
>OmG the west has fallen!!1!
Seriously, its not as bad as you're making it seem, this will only push them further from leftists as they grow older and start to develop individuality

A public school banned its student going to a private school debate hosted by Douglas Murray. A clear indication that public schools are only for indoctrination of children.

Pretty much this.
At this point everything is fucking fucked up the fuck hole.

>going to public school
>going to public school in Ontario

You get what you deserve

I already make low six figures, but I’d have to send my wife to work to afford private schooling... decisions
Gonna have a bit of a hard time sending kids to university with homeschooling.
t. bourgeois as fuck

They do a trial run at 1 school, if it's successful they expand it to the rest.

Yeah the moderates never understand that if you give them the little finger they take the whole arm.

I can't believe they want to bring white privilege content into public schools. We've seen the results of it being introduced into colleges. The students become hyper-aware of race and it leads to conflict.
It makes me ask "inept or sinister". Either they are morons and don't know what they're doing, or they know what will happen and are doing it on purpose.

Look on the bright(?) side. An increase in racial consciousness amongst whites may be advantageous toward ensuring that we do not continue to be vilified and misused. Perhaps, one day, whites will do what blacks do and evaluate how any potential policy affects them as a group, and direct their lobbying and support accordingly.
t. civnat who knows whose side he’ll forced to be on if the WNs turn out to be right

School teach truth which goes against the alt-right ideology. Best to have you children listen to Alex Jones and TV evangelists as much as possible instead of sending them to (((school))).

Truth can be an inconvenience try to avoid it.

It's not like you don't deserve it entirely for merely being a leaf, because you do.

Good think we have more then one public school board :cscmonavenir

Very good goy.

terrible bait, frankly

>wanting your kids to go to marxist indoctrination camp aka "university"
universities have changed user, they're not like they used to be

Racial identity is less important in the digital era. We are shaped by our digital culture and online communities. This transition of a culture war is missing an element of the equation: Digital Culture.

Does it ever scare anyone else that if you'd been born just a little later all this shit would have happened to you? I'm 26, I never had to deal with this shit whatsoever growing up. Now I'm actually afraid to raise a child because of all this rubbish. It seems impossible to me.

I told you mang. I told you. I said the higher education university marxism will always trickle down to the grade schools. Look at you now.

where do you think canadians get these retarded ideas from in the first place

Another atheist country bites the dust

Kind of. My brother's kids are an interesting case. He's careful about which schools to send them to, and they seem mostly normal so far, but you can tell they're getting nice doses of rightthink here and there and being basically scared in to being good little liberals.

Certainly I consider culture to be more important than race in essentially every case, but the two are not necessarily unlinked; attacks on whiteness are invariably linked to attacks on western culture

must be nice to be the lucky one to have your kids made guinea pigs..everyone should pull their kids from that school

>The students become hyper-aware of race and it leads to conflict. It makes me ask "inept or sinister". Either they are morons and don't know what they're doing, or they know what will happen and are doing it on purpose.
If they're raising racial conciousness on purpose to cause conflict that makes them the good guys.

So what? There's not a straight white male left in Ontario anyway

So what I don't live in Ontario. This is just another reason the west should just cut off Ontario and let them freeze in the dark

A FUCKING LEAF

Which version of western culture. 1950s nuclear family, going to church. Or modern day degenerate society. Culture evolves, so which version are you attempting to defend?

It's just Ontarians who then kinda sometimes spread the ideas to the big cities in other places and they've been retarded since the beginning

God, I fucking hate Canada.

Really you shouldn't say that you should like the west and hate the east

Hating is all because Ontario would be like me judging all of America based on California and New York

I am referring in general to the centuries of tradition in western thought from Socrates on down through the Anglo-Saxon ideals. In any case, I know it when I see it and am not interested in going through a deconstruction of “what is western culture” on a Bashkir glass-blowing forum, particularly as over the last sixty or so years the entire concept has been under constant attack and thus becomes hard to define.

Tell someone who actually gives a fuck. Americans have polluted everything. From culture to the air, earth and seas.
Why do you even exist?

>(Her children are mixed.)

Disgusting.

Its fine. Kids hate school. If they have to learn aboht diversity in school they will what diversity.
This will be just like DARE where teacching kids about drugs as children made a generation of drug addicts.
Teaching them about discrimination at young age will make a generation of discriminators.

Won't work. They have the culture, and thus control over the police, military, and the broad masses of plebs.

We need to take over the culture.

How much american dick do you such each day?

Neat.

You Canadians and Americans are closer to a popularize white ethnocentrism because of this blatantly anti-white neo-marxism, and because of the fact that racial statistics are allowed. Here in France the republican egalitarianism is still powerful and forbids to lauch non-mixts happening excluding white people (recently we had that kind of neo-marxist shit, that has been sued in justice by the governement itself). However I'm certain it will spread further in the future, polarizing the antagonisms.In a sense, neo-marxism and postmodernism are our best allies given the blatant racial hatred they convey.

t. One of the 30,000 niggers who escaped to Canada

Wait. They are no longer targeting equal opportunity, they are OFFICIALLY TARGETING EQUAL OUTCOME?
FUCKING HELL KILL THOSE COMMIES
KILL THEM ALL
LAUNCH ALL THE NUKES AND KILL THEM

>implying they dont teach you actual stuff with only a taint of indoctrination

if you cant look past it you are a mindless weakling and life wouldve taken care of you some other way.

>is going to be turned into
>is going to

You've been out of the loop haven't you leafbro?

>999
WITNESSED

>Paying vast sums of money to the kike brainwashing complex
>coming out with a useless degree in an over saturated field
>not learning a trade

>jews have polluted everything

ftfy, you little cuck.

Canada takes all the bad aspects of America and amplifies it by ten. Then you fellate yourselves for being more progressive than the US.

It certainly differs by program. I studied accounting and finance. GAAP is GAAP (well now it’s IFRS and ASPE but you get my point); there’s not too much room for neo-Marxism in business school or engineering. By contrast, in gender studies, there’s not too much room for anything else.

Not anytime soon where I'm at. It's fucking winter now. Nothing but ice hanging from the hairs on my nuts and hot cocoa.

c.
I know some of them. They're intimidated by their peers into going along with this, and there's nothing they can do about it. I at least take solace in knowing that a surprisingly large amount of teachers are sick of this shit, but soon they'll be phased out and replaced with indoctrinated commie clones.

Canada is basically Americas dandruff its not even a real country.

im canadian, i dont pay vast sums of money to get educated
>coming out with a required degree in a field that you will strive in if youre not retarded like a burger
>the perks of having a brain

>taught colonialism
Why?

Cucknada had no colonies to begin with what the fuck.

Even you cannot deny that America is the source of the toxic ideas that are plaguing Canada. The fact that we have fallen sicker from your illness is not a defence of the United States.

we were a colony, think harder
also
>not learning anything you can
this guy

Equity of outcome in education environments have been proven over and over to never work in the long run. In fact it leads to worse performance. This will be the undoing of Canada and a generation of retards will be created. Regardless of any resistance all these laws are passed and implemented without question. So the only thing we can do is buckle up and educate ourselves on how to combat typical marx-tier arguments.

>this is what brainlets tell themselves

No I'm pretty sure those ideals came from Russian Jews.
>Canadian education

None. I just don't suck eastern dick or whatever the fuck you've replaced your dicks with

There were barely any pine niggers in Canada to begin.

For some incredibly strange reason catholic schools in Ontario are publicly funded. Not for long, I'm afraid though.

Time to start home schooling

He who controls the culture controls the world. Thats why Sup Forums is so reveared in America. We took control of the culture, and we have a death grip on it. In canada i can't say for sure, but thats proabbly because they have cuck for a president.

WHAT DID KEK MEAN BY THIS?!!!!!!!

Or laugh. Laugh at them when they spout Marxism.
Good on paper, bad on practice. A hilarious joke all around. Have yourself a mighty hearty laugh right in their faces.
This isn't communist Russia. We can still laugh.

>this is what suckers tell themselves
Only 20% of all jobs require a degree you dupe and many arent even the highest paying.
The only argument that can be made dor university is fucking sluts. But plenty of nerds go through uni and come out still virgins.

Well in Canada, we never gave two hoot and hollars about what the fuck Ontario has said.
t.Blue Nose grew up BCBud, lived in every Province and Territory for at least a month at a time

Seriously, and historically, Canadians have NEVER given a fuck what Ontario was saying. We'll listen to it, then we'll tell the radio/TV what we think.
The average nuck in the north is a good fellow. A beast of a human you don't fuck with unessecarily, but a good fellow.
When Justine cried on stage apologizing for the gay abuse I actually heard an old fuck yell out, "Yeah he probably remembers the time when it hurt a bit when he boyfriend was railing him so he said, "Ouch slow down faggot", then felt really bad about it."

>Spend hundreds of years building beautiful, successful Western Civilization, directly responsible for countless cultural and technological achievements the likes of which the world has never seen
>Teach your children that the values and beliefs upon which this civilization was founded are all false

Just fuck my civilization up, senpai.

The long march through the institutions. They started on the teachers 30 years ago, they know you can't just go straight for the children.

Post yfw this is what pushes gen zyklon over the edge

why this is all obamas fault

>Yeah he probably remembers the time when it hurt a bit when he boyfriend was railing him so he said, "Ouch slow down faggot", then felt really bad about it."

Kek. Made me laugh.

Californian here, this kind of shit is what turned me here. I'm am so fucking phenomenally tired of hearing about women and minorities 24/7.

Canadians just had to draft up something worse than common core.

they are the highest paying though
unless you start your own business and work extremely hard
but its better to get a degree and then do that
also only american universities brainwash you I spend all my working time doing maths assignments
hardly brainwashing
if a pole can do your job then you know you fucked up

>Grade 9 math is being de-streamed.

Why do we give the most resources to the most useless people?

Have your wife homeschool them. My mom did that and she gave us a classical education: we read ancient literature and studied logic, Latin (optional), and worldviews. It was great.

>t. brainwashed debt slave

Because good people don't ask for it, even if they probably need it. They are humble as fuck.

While those greedy cunts without a plan past Monday , ask and ask and ask and ask and ask.

If you never ask, you'll never receive.

This. You have one part of the population who constantly chimps out, blows stuff up or trashes the inner cities, and you have one part of the population who is law-abiding and doesn't do shit.
Now guess which part gets shit on constantly.
You have one kid that fights back over pretty much anything, and another kid that just turns the other cheek, which one is more bound to become the punching bag?

We always like to talk about civilization, but that's the gist of it. You have riots and protests on one (left) hand and nothing on the other (right) hand, so there is NO incentive for anybody to cater to the right, and more incentive to cater to the left.

Sometimes, they even admit it, as in "you shouldn't talk bad about muslims, it will radicalize them and turn them into racists". That's the mindset, that's what shapes the narrative.

the ones who don't agree with it probably don't have much of a say anyways, these are being implemented by policy makers who went to post secondary, got useless degrees, had to invent job positions for their useless degrees so they had a way to actually make a living for themselves, and are now insuring following generations will have shit educations so they can play their little social theory games.

keep telling yourself that if it makes you feel less of a loser
but youll still be a wrong loser

Uni is worthless at this point. You're better off having one parent take time off work to homeschool your kid, get them a shitty part time job so them can afford a two year college degree that will actually get them a certification in a practical hands on job.

Your kids will have better job security and probably be better educated than uni graduates too.