Still hasn't released tax returns

>still hasn't released tax returns

Other urls found in this thread:

taxplancalculator.com/calc
cnbc.com/2017/03/14/trump-may-have-leaked-his-own-tax-return-award-winning-journalist-says.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

>why would he?

Still waiting for Hillary's 33000 emails

>OP is still a faggot.

Why wouldn't he? Every other modern president has

>Good for them

I love how the american public sucked this up like 'see how clever, he DID release a tax return'..all while getting dicked by a bipolar con.
America is rotten from inside, Trump is just another symptom.

C'mon now. Aren't you even slightly curious as to why he wouldn't release them, despite promising to several times during the campaign?

>not curious in the least

You should unironically be roped as the traitor you actually, elitecum-gurgler.

Mueller just subpoenaed Deutsche Bank for financial information regarding Trump. So maybe we'll eventually see them.

King nigger never showed his birth certificate. What's your point again, commie fag?

We truthfully don't care. His metaphorical genocide of liberals is more than I could ever ask.

>still hasn't won the election

Question, what do you think a tax return will reveal?

Have you released yours?

>Germany

>but but what about
Not talking about Obama, don't give a shit, talking about president Trump
Don't know
I am not the president of America

neither have you. There is as must legal precedent for you to release your tax returns as there is for trump.

President Trump is not obligated by law to release his tax returns. It is a mere gesture of supposed transparency when past presidents have done it.

And judging from Mr Maddow's flop from exposing his 2005 tax returns...they really aren't that interesting.

I can’t figure out why people think they are entitled to see his freaking tax returns. It’s no one’s business.

Ya hes got some bigger problems right about now

if every modern president was sucking dogs dick, would you demand he does that too?

>Citation needed
>He still cares about tax returns when the FBI agent who interviewed Flynn and wrote up the lying crime has been proven to be a rabid anti-trumper
Stop hiding behind your meme flag kike.

>OP is still a faggot

>gesture of supposed transparency when past presidents have done it.
Yes, okay so why not make the gesture?

I still don't care.

Rachel maddow illegally released them on live television only to find he paid more in taxes than 90% of the USA

Because he ran as the anti-politician, and to NOT release his tax returns would be walking the walk, no?

One page from 2005
>Because he ran as the anti-politician, and to NOT release his tax returns would be walking the walk, no?
No, not at all

OP, Mueller has had Trumps tax returns since day 1. The IRS is in full cooperation with the official investigation.

That doesn't make anything I said wrong.

I just saw what my tax returns will look like this year.
taxplancalculator.com/calc

And now I don't care about Trump's tax returns.

Of course it is...that is why you have no point to make as to why it is not walking the walk.

And also consider this the reverse birther-scandal. Conservatives drove themselvwes nuts on Obama's birth certificate...this is the same dose of that medicine to the left. Eat it.

He paid a tax rate of around 25%, relatively low but fine, whatever its also from 2005 which is far from recent and what he promised to release during the campaign

>that is why you have no point to make as to why it is not walking the walk.
Why did he promise to?

Do you not remember he said he would release when he is not under audit? That is what any good legal council advice would be.

He said he can't release them while under audit, which isn't true

Sage

>25%
>relatively low.
Hey lad what's a quarter of ten billion dollars. 2.5 billion dollars.

If in that same position, are you going to trust the IRS who is proven top be anti-conservative, anti-right wing and anti-republican...or trust the advise of your personal legal advisors?

>Trump paid $38m (£31.1) in tax on an income of $150m (£122.7).

It's a good idea. When they run out of tries to smear him with Russia in late 2022, they'll try to dredge something else up.

Then, when they finally "acquire" his tax returns, they'll have nothing suspect on them at all and he'll have misdirected them for another good few months.

>Anarchist Flag
>Mad about someone who doesn't pay taxes
>nigga

hmmm yes, 12D chess

So?

>he's still your president

He already did
cnbc.com/2017/03/14/trump-may-have-leaked-his-own-tax-return-award-winning-journalist-says.html

I'm going to take a guess and assume that 38 million dollars is more than you have made over your entire lifetime a few thousand times over.
That's not a small amount.

Hes not
Again, 2005

still isn't required to release tax records

also, as a jillionaire, i'm sure he used something like turbo-tax, so he should have the results from that

He can't. Trump is in NY, he had to do business with the mob. It is just the way it is BUT they will try to use it against him.
I think that anybody with political aspirations should have their finances tracked for life on a block chain so forensic accounting can be easily performed.

And I shed a tear

> still hasn’t released real birth certificate
> still hasn’t released anything he supposedly wrote/edited in college as part of well known law journal editor

Do you live in America, mr fagflag?

Why do you people bringing it back to Obama/Hillary? I am talking about neither

>He's still your president
>He's not

Then leave the country, simple

Maybe it's because obama is a good example of leftist hypocrisy? Like when obama instituted a muslim travel ban and no one said anything?

Hi, it's nearly 2018. You can stop pretending now.

dotard is a pussy

I'm not defending either Obama or Hillary. Don't try to deflect

I'm not deflecting, I'm simply mentioning something that two different presidents did, that had wildly different reactions from a certain group of people.

He doesn’t need to. It would just be another excuse to hate on him when there’s already a billion bullshit reasons according to the internet.

I am not talking about those people, those presidents or Muslim bans or whatever else. Stay on topic.

>he's still president

Maybe when you become president you can pass some law that requires people to show their tax returns before running for office.

Until then...FUCK OFF

I am on topic, the topic of donald trumps presidency. or is the similarities and contrasts between Trump and Obama's presidencies not related to trumps presidency?

Put Obama to the back of your mind, for one minute, I know its hard.

Why wouldn't president Trump release his tax returns despite promising to?

>Every other modern president has
Trump is setting the customs now

Why wouldn't abe lincoln, george washington, and andrew jackson not release their tax returns despite promising to?

Again your mind has wandered off

The implications of being president for 8 years while not being born in America are far greater than not having paid taxes or finding illegal shit in them. Get it through your thick fucking skull, you Antifa dipshit.

Is the similarities and contrasts between Trump Washington, Lincoln, and Jackson's presidencies not related to trumps presidency?

In the Trump- Hillary debate, Trump said that he will show his tax returns if Hillary releases the 33000 e-mails in her private account to the public.
Hillary never showed them, so Trump won't show his tax returns

Maybe the people who protest him should show theirs as well.

He then said the reason was that he couldn't while being audited, which isn't true

>Hes not

I think you need to refer to your own post, memeflag using retard

Don't care about nonissues or Clinton's $15 underwear.

his was leaked

>I will say this. Mitt Romney looked like a fool when he delayed and delayed and delayed. And Harry Reid baited him so beautifully. And Mitt Romney didn’t file his return until a September 21st of 2012, about a month-and-a-half before the election. And it cost him big league.

>As far as my return, I want to file it, except for many years, I’ve been audited every year. Twelve years, or something like that. Every year they audit me, audit me, audit me.

>Nobody gets audited — I have friends that are very wealthy people. They never get audited. I get audited every year. I will absolutely give my return, but I’m being audited now for two or three years, so I can’t do it until the audit is finished, obviously. And I think people would understand that.

I meant I'm not American dummy

Literally unlike every other president.

Actually he said that his lawyer told him not to, but that he was willing to go against his lawyers wishes if hillary released her emails.
You seem to have a very short attention span and memory, maybe you should go to highschool today?

>I'm not American dummy

So why do you care if Trump releases his tax returns or not?

2005. I have answered that about 10 times already, not what I am talking about

>So why do you care if Trump releases his tax returns or not?
I am a curious guy

Ok
So when will the CIA release the real birth certificate with Barack’s REAL father on their CIA honeypot baby?

I bet the guy could've paid his fair share of tax and the media would be slewing him for it

"Trump paid TWO SCOOPS the amount of tax he paid! IMPEACH"

Me too, unfortunately for you, being curious isn't a good reason to flip a girls skirt. But hey good news for you! I hear the democrats are fixing that in a few weeks.

>Why wouldn't he? Every other modern president has

Clinton released her tax returns.

We saw what that meant in the election. A loss.

>Modern president

I've never once been curious to see a President's tax return. I don't give a fuck. It doesn't improve things for me in any fucking way

Clinton was a presidential nominee as well as first lady for a number of years.
You seem to have very bad memory, have you though about getting examined for Alzheimers?

I don't have a bad memory, Clinton is not and never was president, Trump is.

You seem to have very bad memory, have you though about getting examined for Alzheimers?

Well I'm out. I have not got one genuine answer in this thread. See ya you fucking moron.

>TFW you shitposted a shill out of his own thread.

He said he would once Hillary releases her deleted emails

Mueller has them now. We know Trump is:

a) A traitor who used Russian money to influence an election.

b) Worth less than 30 million dollars.

LOL. The God Emperor of Failure is a broke ass traitor!!!

>A traitor who used Russian money to influence an election.