Guys the fucking memes are working. John Podesta will never recover. Regardless if he and his brother ever go to jail...

Guys the fucking memes are working. John Podesta will never recover. Regardless if he and his brother ever go to jail, they will never be looked at the same in normies eyes. They are forever BTFO! Every fucking reply to his tweet is calling him and or his brother out on pizzagate. Good job my fellow anons in Sup Forums.
Itt: We continue to meme the shit out of pizzagate. Any new and helpful ideas will be appreciated.
Have you watched any of his interviews lately? He is hated by all, and the left are not taking up for him. They don't want to go anywhere near this shit.
twitter.com/johnpodesta/status/938057217173016577

Other urls found in this thread:

file-upload.net/download-12851856/PODESTABROTHERS.psd.html
youtu.be/kNiSj2X7shA
youtu.be/pELKbz9HaoM
youtube.com/watch?v=y3rUyEPD54c
youtube.com/watch?v=He_Y2htEbbw
youtube.com/watch?v=RVjP-PgDtzE
youtube.com/watch?v=0BGp1m_LuYs
youtube.com/watch?v=CVuMHF3Mp8E
youtube.com/watch?v=E-F0WXkH8LU
youtube.com/watch?v=9mEu22KJjtU
youtube.com/watch?v=QIjlDVWg9EQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WovST-K1eE8
youtube.com/watch?v=BMtLU0w0giI
youtube.com/watch?v=jvgApOoBqXs
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Here are a few replies to his tweet.

Bump

we need to just post every bit of evidence on twitter, even the sound correlation video to get people to see this shit is real. Day of the rope is near.

holy shit hes actually getting obliterated, just comment after comment of people posting pizza memes and calling him out, hes fucking done.

The only thing that comforts me about the pizzagate debacle and the fact there'll never be justice on any significant scale is that these bastards' family names have been dragged down through the mud forever.
If you search for Podesta or Alefantis in twenty years, you'll still find the digital remnants of the evil they perpetrated. It will never go away. It's a multi-generational curse, like the pedo shit they pull, and it will NEVER pass.

Podesta on suicide watch!

Don't stop until they hang, Sup Forumsacks

soon

>washingtonpost
Has no one bothered to let Skippy know it's the current year?

Do you have the original graphic for this? This has potential

nah, i made this shit
month ago... was drunk
i can give u the psd if u want

Hey hey, ho ho.
All the fake news has got to go...
hey hey, ho ho...

found it
>pic related

link for psd: file-upload.net/download-12851856/PODESTABROTHERS.psd.html

Thanks user

>The only thing that comforts me about the pizzagate debacle and the fact there'll never be justice on any significant scale
Says you.

Holy shit is there even one positive reply tweet? Fucker needs to be leave this planet.

this!

no way he'll be able to retain his sanity if shit goes on like that

though he could just get away from twitter but he knows that would be admitting defeat

I'm about to post this kek.

>out on pizzagate. Good job my fellow anons in Sup Forums.
>Itt: We continue to meme the shit out of pizzagate.
You are disgusting and I own an oven with your name on it

check

found another pedo@Twitter bread
its just creepy how deep the rabbit hole goes
youtu.be/kNiSj2X7shA

Thanks user. That's fucking huge. We have a president who doesn't give a fuck about establishment bullshit. I'm going to reply to this tweets.with pizzagate meme. Hopefully I'll get some type of positive response.

good luck bro!

haha thanks. Hopefully I won't an hero with a shotgun blast to the back of my head.

like one of these poor ones?

fuck YES

GOLD

Where's Buddy?

idk,ded?

Those replies to his Tweet.

if i was him
i would kill myself

Lol this is fake and gay. You fags do realize that there was never even a basement at the pizza place don't you?

HURR DURR fuck off with your bullshit.

Have you ever been to comet ping pong? Besides this goes way deeper than the pizzeria. Have you personally looked through the email dump?

```Fake news?```
youtu.be/pELKbz9HaoM

lel

They mean the basement at their farm

u know what
it doesnt matter any more
by all the evidence around

Wrong, there are pictures of construction in the basement at comet pizza

Wrong, that's the Pegasus Museum. And the basement is at Buck's.

checked
checked
checked
This is good brother anons. Let's keep it up!

God those replies are brutal. Is there even one legit reply that didn’t come out of a pol thread.

I bet you pizza fags think Seth Rich is in a cage in the basement of Comet Pizza. Lol zero proof Drumpftards.

Want to know what does have proof? Russia meddling in our elections. Day of the handcuffs soon.

BUMP

fixed

It gets depressing thinking about all that pizzagate shit and how they seam to get away with it, the comments on his Twitter show how everyone knows the truth,

There's also an abandoned subway line that runs right under Comet Ping Pong

It happens every single time he tweets

Same brand ping pong table as comet pizza

more digging

Subway line (red is current, dotted is abandoned).

What is his name?

Mariana ABRAMOVIC
upper left corner
>pic

No, (((they))) just murdered him leaf.

when a leaf thinks he a dragon
>just go lurking

nvm Russia ,arrest the Canadians for meddling in our election.

I'm honestly surprised John Molesta Pizza Pederasta Podesta still even uses twitter. Like 99% of replies on each tweet are probably calling him out on being a sex-trafficking pedophile

It’s like the opposite of trump tweets lol

Why does this pizza dummy keep on tweeting. I swear. Him and Lynn Roth should just STFU if they knew what was good for them. Why are they still bothering? I don't get it? And Hilary too!

He's still mad after last week when the one chick asked him how he was dealing with pizzagate and all the other shit. He's not dealing with it well. lmao

FUCK THIS CREEPY EVIL MOTHERFUCKER

youtube.com/watch?v=y3rUyEPD54c
youtube.com/watch?v=He_Y2htEbbw
youtube.com/watch?v=RVjP-PgDtzE
youtube.com/watch?v=0BGp1m_LuYs
youtube.com/watch?v=CVuMHF3Mp8E
youtube.com/watch?v=E-F0WXkH8LU
youtube.com/watch?v=9mEu22KJjtU
youtube.com/watch?v=QIjlDVWg9EQ
youtube.com/watch?v=WovST-K1eE8
youtube.com/watch?v=BMtLU0w0giI
youtube.com/watch?v=jvgApOoBqXs

WE ALL KNOW YOU DAMN LIARS

>Trump: When I'm backed into a corner, I lash out. Always."

the Left: "When Trump makes declarations about himself I agree with, I have no reason to doubt him."

>Trump: "I'm not a racist."

the Left: "REEEEEEEEEEEEeeeeeeeeeeeee that's racist!"