>Drama CD was completely translated
>New manga chapter was released
>Still no thread

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=08LiO0Zxyzo
aegisub.org/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>still no new Jircniv fanfics

I now started to read vol 3 and want to ask will we ever see Pandora actor in action?

>in action
No, just small orders. Through there is a scene in volume 10 and probably in 12.

That too bad

The thing is that seeing him in action would remove most of the situational comedy, since he is the only intelligent person in Nazarick that doesn't misunderstand Ainz's intentions.

Manga Ainz can be pretty intimidating too.

> doesn't misunderstand Ainz's intentions.
Dunno. I don't think he understands Ainz based on his act in volume 6.

>New manga chapter was released
Where

He was pretty polite with Sebas while every other NPC wanted to execute him.

yea i want to know too.

where dat drama cd at doe??

Cocyctus is so cute.

To bad he catches Shalltear's chair fetish.

Check the fanfic

Batoto

can u dump it in here

no dear FBI-san :^)

Does anyone know where to get scans of the BD cases? I'm looking for images like these:

i dunno what the fanfic is that u are refering to so can i at least get some pointeres where to look for i already googled it to no avail other that mountains of shitty fanfics

Do we know when the new volume comes out?

BMG

>Update
ty good sir

August
Bone is pretty hard this time around

So-bin commands you to watch youjo senki, now go.

Jokes on you, I've been reading the LN since before the adaptation was announced.

Crazy theory time!
Herohero is the one who killed Tanya's original body and forced her to reincarnate.

>look for chapter 22 in all the usual places
>only way to read it is downloading off ak scans

No wonder nobody is talking about it

Hello fellow Sup Forumsnons! Anyone of you have a sauce on the newest books in the series for us NormalFaggots? (prefferably illegal)

Time to make that ASS.

How Shalltear can even fight this ASS?

Wait. That acually legit drawing? So this means we can get a cross over right?

Tanya is the re-incarnation of Satoru Suzuki.

Who Papa Bones here?

So-bin is an illustrator, not a writer. So that doesn't mean much.

>Satori Susuki is Tanya
Sasuga Tanya-sama(squeezing buckets internally), your tactical genius played all Empire enemies like a fiddle
>Tanya is Ainz Ooal Gown
She/he? just needs to act like herself. Already perfect evil overlord mentality.

>assassin
>not caster

I prefer Tall Anime Ainz to manlet Ainz

Well, having a build where most of his magic consists on instant death + Eclipse's job

How tall are they?

>albedo is 5'6

Death Knight is a lot taller than I remember

If I remember correctly, Ainz is supposed to be 176 cm tall which in day to day life ain't that much; but I find it hilarious how surprisingly big he looks in the anime

So why is the Holy Kingdom called the Holy Kingdom?

Because it's anything but holy

Maybe Maruyama forgot to tell that detail to Madhouse

Will there be a season 2?

Demi probably made sure of that

youtube.com/watch?v=08LiO0Zxyzo

Is it just me, or did Madhouse eat so much One Puch Man shit that they forgot about Overlord until now. 2 recap movies? Who the fuck asked for this. I bet it will take another year for them to announce the second season... this in case they decide to do it at all,

>still wanting a second season after season 1 skipped so much crap and volume 4-6 is mostly Lizards and Climb.

I rather have season 2 in the form of movies or a different studio doing it.

Is that a shedinja?

The movies will have new scenes and characters
They are named after vol 1 and 2 but they didn't even confirm if vol 3 will also be adapted with them or it'll be a separate movie.
Get your shit together madhouse

Overlord was so good, I thought i'd watch something else like it where the main character is OP as fuck

Currently watching Mahouka Koukou no Rettousei and it's boring. Main character has no fucking personality at all

so how do "recap" movies work exactly?
do they litteraly re-do every scene from the anime or give shittons of exposition about the anime and filling in the parts left out?

Idealy they should just use these to fill in the missing parts as well as pick up right where the anime ended and set up 4-5 with minimal lizards and climb.

Because it's holy! I am witty, praise my wit
But in seriousness, let's speculate. I think that's this country is somewhat related to Slane teocracy.
Maybe the same dynamic as Western Roman Empire and Byzantine Empire(or rather CatholicVsOrthodox). Some big dogmatic differences related to six gods? Their leaders also knowing about players and having a different opinion?
We know that they built a wall against aggressive demi-human tribes, so they also likely to have a similar doctrines about being protectors of humanity. Also likely not as strong as ST and not having a godkins though. (or maybe the do, but most likely only one and not as strong as Zeshi from ST)
I still agree with the anons who claimed that Roble Holy Kingdom going to try pulling "let two powerful monsters fight each over and kill the weakened survivor" and think that this will be exactly the case here.

Quite easy to be honest. Recap movies are the easiest way a studio like Madhouse can make some extra $$$ with little or no effort at all.

STEP 1: Open your video editor
STEP 2: COPY PASTE all the materials from the first season
STEP 3: Get your animators and staff working on some extra 1 or 2 minute ''extra scenes'' that weren't present in the season
STEP 4: Render the project
STEP 5 (OPTIONAL) : For extra money render it in two parts
STEP 6: Call it a movie and throw it at the stupid audience
STEP 7: Profit

If the only way that Ainz can grow is mentally, will he start behaving like an oldman in a couple of centuries and become senile?
Ainz: I should have left this place ages ago ... might as well fuck everyone.

It seems the same crappy animation to me.

>In the Drama CD Ainz explains he's from a different world
>Just glosses over that shit
WOAH WOAH WOAH WHAT THE FUCK

They already believe that they're servants of the supreme beings, who are transdivine beings entities who are greater than the gods.

Where's the drama CD? I don't even know what I'm supposed to be searching for either. Some say it's the 4th, some are saying it's the 6th. I don't know what is going on.

There's a draft sub on the fanfic site. The subbed version should be coming out at the usual time.

>the usual time
this is some cryptic shit brother. I only come on Sup Forums to check if anything is released. I don't know the secret handshakes.

Just start from Sky's website.

I thought it was a dick monster.

vol 12 better have a lot more rape king after the last volume teased us

So now that Albedo is oficially SKAOG's prime minister, is she the one going to the Elf Kingdom to meet rape king?

this
cant find it anywhere

Well, AFAIK nobody in Nazarick knows the Elf Kingdom. I think the elf slaves on the 6 floor didn't have the chance to speak about it to Aura/Mare; of course, it would've been all off-screen.
Maybe in Vol 12 we'll see some comments about the elf kingdom. I wonder if Albedo would even go first, without sending a squad for recon, and later debating the profits from making relationships.

It's on batoto.

>recon
Idk I think Albedo is getting cocky as of the last volumes, she'll probably try to be more proactive in order to win that queen position that she wants and screw up in the process, I think Maruyama is setting it fir her to fall from Ainz goodwill.
>Use only Rubedo to scout
>Gather with a ST representative
>Dont bring WI because muh inferior humans
>Get MCd
> Spill the beans on Nazarick and spend the rest of her life as a ceremonial sex toy like Tabula wanted

WHEN THE FUCK DOES PAPA BOENS KILL THE DIRTY KNIFE EARS KING?

I WANT IT NOW

Who is better for splattering rape king, Alfredo, Narberal or Mare?

>at the usual time
I'm 55% from completing the ASS.
Should I stop?

Well, I already finished the draft sub script on Tuesday and Mr. Shy is apparently crunching the encode...

>Mr. Shy is apparently crunching the encode...
Why doesn't he just paste the ASS file?

I am not sure. I basically just did a GDocs file and Mr. Shy magically turns it into a file with subs. I have shit for technical expertise.

>It's on batoto.
>have to make an account to view it

Sasuga, the next jewpress in the making.

>magically
aegisub.org/
This would create a subtitle file that contain the subs, and can be used with nearly any video.

Maybe he's hardsubbing it. I'm not sure. I'll keep that in mind for next time.

>hardsubbing
Why?
You'd need to re-encode the whole video file, so it's time consuming.
With softsub you can just add it as stream to mkv file using ffmpeg and it would be done in seconds.
ffmpeg -i video.mkv -i sub.ass -map 0 -map 1 -c copy subbed.mkv

If Ainz was a giant cockroach insectoid would Albedo still love him and let him put his giant phallomeres inside of her until his gonopore discharges inside her fertile succubus womb?

>Will there be a season 2?

God, I hope so- I've tried, but I can NOT get into the light novels.

Will it work without -vf ass=name.ass ?

>-vf ass=name.ass
That tell ffmpeg to make a hardsub meaning it will burn the subs in each frame of the video.
You don't need it when doing softsubs.

Beats me. It's how he does it, I guess. I'm not the technical guy, like I said.

We're just waiting I guess.

Yeah

yes.

>Check the fanfic
I've just checked and there are only google doc link for CN->ENG transcription and link toMIB sound video.
What am I doing wrong here?

Nothing.

So OP meant that transcription is complete but no Drama CD#6 video yet?
Do I rip a raw and create srt subtitles or what?

It's being done. The draft script is merely to whet everyone's appetites.

wait, masturbate and eat.

Fuck me I'm stupid, found the link.

Just finished reading volume 6, are things going to go anywhere with Ainz at some point?

I know he's not supposed to be a good guy but it felt pretty jarring for him to have 10,000 men women and children killed. I know volume 7 goes even further in that direction

They're not his subjects and not particularly valuable either, so he doesn't care if they get broken

Ainz is a good person when it's convenient for him, but he can be terrifyingly pragmatic when he sees a gain to be made

>he doesn't know yet

He did consider enslaving the dwarves if they happened to have one of the prismatic ores inside their mines. if they actually have caloric stone instead god help them

I get the pragmatism but it kind of comes out of nowhere considering some of the decisions he made early on.

Reading into volume 7 a bit more makes it seem like the tone took an instant u-turn.

> the tone took an instant u-turn.
user there was no turn, he just gained enough confidence for multiple operations outside of Nazarick.
In early volumes he was establishing Nazarick security and working out management in NW while estimating possible threats
Once this was done - it's obvious Ainz and Guardians would act more in outside world.
He's not running a charity, if you've got nothing to offer to benefit Nazarick - you have a choice of bend over or die.
Sometimes it's die fast or die slow instead.