Brit/pol/ - Britain lost the WWII edition

>Arlene Foster too busy to meet May
express.co.uk/news/uk/888268/brexit-ireland-dup-arlene-foster-theresa-may-irish-border-northern-ireland
archive.is/2vpDu

>Survation poll puts Labour 7% ahead of Tories
uk.businessinsider.com/labour-lead-over-conservatives-in-survation-poll-2017-12
archive.is/Wea1b
ukpollingreport.co.uk/

>DUP will not accept divergence from UK over Brexit
uk.reuters.com/article/uk-britain-eu-dup-talks/dup-says-will-not-accept-divergence-between-northern-ireland-and-rest-of-uk-idUKKBN1DZ1UK?rpc=401&
archive.is/TyFpe

>UK local councils fund terrorists in Syria
21stcenturywire.com/2017/12/04/bbc-panorama-free-syrian-police-foreign-office-scandal/
archive.is/DxdF8

>CIA/MI6 release new Christmas advert
mirror.co.uk/news/uk-news/isis-threat-christmas-shoppers-new-11637057
archive.is/Dh1xY

>Rail fares to increase 3.4% in January
home.bt.com/news/uk-news/chill-wind-for-passengers-as-rail-fares-to-rise-by-34-in-january-11364234602310
archive.is/tjSRa

>Student Loans chief sacked for criticising Company
civilserviceworld.com/articles/news/sacked-student-loans-company-chief-‘faced-allegations-two-whistleblowers’
archive.is/soq5X

>Bankers & EU predict collapse of Tory party
thecanary.co/uk/2017/12/04/eu-said-conservative-party-collapsing-new-poll-backs/
archive.is/Eg9Ct

Thread quote:
“I’m too much of a cuck to repeal The British Nationality Act 1948” Winston Churchill

Other urls found in this thread:

bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-42227951/what-happens-when-you-get-kicked-off-twitter
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland
youtube.com/watch?v=13J03ozSitw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kosovo is Serbia
Serbians are white

t. Non-British subhuman

Rank the Post-War Prime Ministers.

Oh no I have been found out
still white

>I'm thinking of Anglicizing it
>Anglicizing
>z
He needs to be deported.

>caring about politicans

The worst is atleee
behind him is level blair Churchill and may

bbc.co.uk/news/av/stories-42227951/what-happens-when-you-get-kicked-off-twitter

>What happens when Twitter is your favourite platform but the company then suspends or terminates your account? This happened to grime promoter Unclebantzz, and numerous "Black Twitter" users in October, after the company added new anti-abuse rules.

How will Unclebantzz get his hats now?

eddie ran away

>still white
Objectively wrong

White = 100% European bloodline

You are a gypsy turk mongoloid subhuman

Denizens of /britpol/ answer my survey

(insert a gee here)oo.gl/forms/OofCsmpooq3z9I3X2

Looking for prince harry Anerimutt meme, specifically what their kid will look like

Please post what you’ve got, it’s for a friend

Better edition.

Didn't we all

I fucking entered my pin wrong 3 times and can't use my card.

What do? My local branch is closed

Shit is pissing me off

That map displays Kazakhstan as white.

Find one that does contactless

Reposting from dead alt-thread.
>decades of EU dependence has left this country totally incapable of acting as an independent nation
This is why the negotiations are going so terribly. Our politicians have only existed in an arena where the UK has not acted independently.
God knows how many years it will take for us to learn to be a nation again.

I don't have contactless

FFSSSSSSSS I JUST WANT AFUCKING CANOF COKE

Well considering we will still be in the single market and regulated by the EU they won't have to learn.

Northern Kazakhstan is Russian/German inhabited. It used to be called Southern Siberia Nd be part of Russia, but commies did everything they could to decrease the ethnic Russian%, so they gave away some Russian regions to Kazakhstan, Belarus and Ukraine

Worst: Heath, Blair
Thatcher was a strong character, but her monetarist crusade turned us into America.

So lads I've just got back to the gym and fucking hell I'm only 20kg down on my bench and 10kg on my ohp after six months I'm very very happy rn
Also the fit sloots here are a nice sight

I always keep a fortnights worth of money at home in cash for when problems like that arise.

Interesting. How did you end up in Russia when you claim to be Bavarian?

How fucking dumb do you have to be to do that? Did you just get your card or something?

>Northern Kazakhstan is Russian/German inhabited
Bullshit.

That entire Southern region of Russia is prime tartar/Cossack territory.
Highly doubt there's a single person living anywhere in Siberia without a drop of Genghis' rape seed in them.

I thought MPs were meant to be made of stronger stuff than this.

>bavarian

laughingfrog.jpg

The absolute fucking STATE of the Labour party.

No, my mind literally went blank in the shop and I was like WTF is going on? Couldn't remember it at all. Got home, googled a picture of a keypad on an ATM and then I remembered it?!?!
I tried unblocking it but its not having it.

Believe me, I know it's fucking retarded but I just wanted 1 fucking can of coke

Good idea

Hence why I said "Claim to be"

WWII, the Jews won without getting blood on their hands!

Literally what happens when you put a mentally ill person in a position up for strong critique. They crumble. Why can't people see trans people are utterly uttlerly mental.

Based
This is the best time line

hmmmmmm

Russians and Germans moved in, exterminated gooks and settled it.
>Siberia without a drop of Genghis' rape seed in them.
mong never LIVED in Rus. no mongol shit in any European gene pool. It’s a meme by the Poles and their Jews from Napoleonic Wars.

mongols and tatrars carry Y-DNA markers like C3* and R1a-Z293. These markers don't show up in native Europeans.

The genghis cuckhan paternal lineage is non-existent in Eastern Europe, but common all over Asia where the Mongols were present for a long time.
digitalcommons.wayne.edu/humbiol/vol84/iss1/4

Why did the Poles spread that defamation? Inferiority complex driven by jealousy towards homogenous (and then Apartheid) Rus-Russia

Ever wonder why so many Poles rock that “Der Untermensch” look?

That’s because “Poles” often have those subhuman negro genes thru Jewish side (jews are 2-6% nigger) manifested in them.

I can say that the share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
That means poland is 60-70% white, as white as mongrel united states
Let that sink in lmao, even Germany with 10mln nonwhites and massive influx of "refugees" is whiter than Poland

Poles cant claim that Poland didn’t :
A - gave refuge to subhuman gypsies killed by Germans
B - bring armenians to Europe
C - give a homeland to the jews
D - import lipka tatars

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Lipka_Tatars
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/History_of_the_Jews_in_Poland
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Polska_Roma
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Armenians_in_Poland

he looks like a mime

>No, my mind literally went blank in the shop and I was like WTF is going on? Couldn't remember it at all.
I've done that with my credit card once, as stupid as it sounds. I knew the pin well, too. But my mind just went blank and I got the card locked out.

Just when you think owen jones cant sink to a new low he outdoes himself. What an utter sphincter than 'man' is

>you just know...

you missed out Wilson. And monetarism was just a response to the failure of Keynesian policy, economics for governments now is all about keeping government debt manageable.

Lmfao I bred a nigger and I'm 100% Nordic
Fucking kek

>remember me as i lived: angrily.
What happened to Designated Leftist?

>I can say that the share of Ashkenazi Jewish, Lipka Tatar or Armenian ancestry among the general population in Poland lays between 30-40%
source?

>Designated Leftist
Who?

If your brain was really really efficient, it could be a quarter of the size with no loss of performance. The future is small-brained humans. Look at your mobile phone. They get smaller and smaller.

That's why I drink, to drain the water content and shrink it

I don't see the point in hating trannies desu. That guy's existence is a clear sign that things are so fucked up and insane there's no point even hating him out of principle as if it'll teach him a lesson or something, you might as well hate a downy for being a downy

the front of a train :(

old trip

Why not? On top of almost a million of Wetsern European diaspora in Russia there is like 2-3 million of pureblooded Krauts inside of it

If you can earn at least 3-4 k a month - Russia is far better for you to live in than Western Europe
There are not 100% Nordics in Britain, roleplaying degenerate
>shitalian subhumans
Everyone who is not pure blooded European and mainly Northwestern one at that has no place in upper Europea and CANZUK

mongrels are mongrels no matter how diluted

That was his last post iirc after 'd*bs i kill myself' and someone rolled digits...

>downy
downies don't tell people to explore there chromosome identity

I'm Irish lel
Spunked my blonde hair blue eyed genes in that nigger pussy

Tripfags are like homosexuals, when you get down to it they're always doing it because they're mentally fucked.

aren't phones getting bigger now?

id rather emigrate to somewhere like pruage or warsaw, Russia/moscow seems to have the problems of London(terrorism and mussies) but not the wages

I fucked your dad's arsehole.

No just closer

You won’t be able to avoid the law in Prague or Warsaw

>you might as well hate a downy for being a downy
I do that too.

why would I need to avoid the law?

Really? I can see hating being around them but actually hating them personally as a matter of blaming them for being shit? It's not like they're doing it on purpose they're just proof that life is bleak

Russia IS Asia.
The Mongols ruled over Russia for literally centuries, making Eastern Euros their bitch tributaries.
Even a holy alliance of Eastern Euros couldn't defeat them.

All that and you're here telling me not a single drop of their DNA can be found in the descendants of those Mongol tributaries?
Even the president of Russia (Jewtin) has clear Mongol influences in his appearance. Look at the slanted little eyes on pic related.

>My man, Jeremy! Young Jeremy, my guy. I dig what he says. I saw some sick picture of him from back in the day when he was campaigning about anti-apartheid and I thought: yeah, I like your energy. He added: "I feel like he gets what the ethnic minorities are going through and the homeless and the working class...
Is Stormzy /our guy/?

It's like hating niggers, they literally disgust me on an instinctual level.

Russians evolved slanteye to protect from snow glare

Fair enough, I don't have that reaction but they do give me the creeps like nothing else

Not paying taxes? Doing what you want to do?
Incredibly scientific commentary

Yes, bongbro, I suspect The City and Washington/Manhattan have managed to bamboozle the both of us.

They are pretending to be women when they aren't women. They do not know what it means to be a woman they just 'feel' like a woman.

They are being enabled by unnecessary surgery, counselling and peer groups to mutilate themselves to reach an impossible dream.

I could not tell you what being a man feels like or is all about and I've been one for a while now and it's going quite well thank you.

If a transgender can explain to me why they think they should be a man I'll be happy for them and wish them well but they will only ever be multilated shams.

Be what you want to be dont pretend you know whats going on though, 'coz I don't and I've been a man for ages.

Does anyone have the gif of owen jones being an enormous cuck in his book?

I wouldn't mind paying taxes to a state that isn't against me
>Doing what you want to do?
what do you want to that is illegal Agron LaShquipez?

Did a Scoper take your lady?

tfw I think I know you

Why do Russian women fuck their dogs?

>a Scoper
Never heard that one before.

I'm larping to wind him up
only forgien blood in me is paddy

I do at home user I'll post it once I'm home check the next one or two brit/pol/s or around 7 our time if another user doesn't get back to you

Oh, was gonna ask if the first letter of your first name was I

Yeah I'm not arguing on their behalf I know all that stuff and so does anyone who isn't brainwashed with CURRENT YEAR antihuman nonsense. I'm saying that hating them is a waste of hate, people should be thinking about why society is so upside down to start with instead of getting annoyed at benders and calling it a day.

Pic related is Jewtin next to his current minister of defense, Sergey Shoygu.
Another fine 100% white Germanic Russian.

needed that laugh lmao, fuck me he's a LITERAL cuck

Sorry wrong epithet. Scopers are spastics.

Why do so many of your fucking mongoloids swallow any hot load put in front of you. No wonder you're all so fucking ignorantly retarded

Thanks mates

The irony of this meme being used by white supremacists is that pretty soon nobody online is going to be able to claim a pure white lineage without it being spammed at them.
Nationalists will have to accept the fact that they're to some distant degree "tainted", thereby giving up the one drop rule and accepting the corruption of their personal ideology.

True.
this lily character doesn't seem that robust though and I really can't stand drama queens and unnecessary wailing when there's a job to do.

>it's angry! 10/10!

I went to a 'back to work' programme thing based in the local job centre today. It was beyond parody how dumb the whole thing was pitched, one of the questionnaires literally had emoji things instead of words. I forget how bad things are out in normie land

JUST. Why is he such a caricature of himself?

youtube.com/watch?v=13J03ozSitw