Red haired anime girls are the biggest sluts

Red haired anime girls are the biggest sluts.

FALSE

Red haired girls tend towards being aggressive, but I'd say that pink haired girls tend towards being actually sluttier than red.

N-no. They are very pure.

>biggest slut of them all
>not red haired

Maybe. Claire is cute and best girl either way.

Claire a shit

Negative. Emi is so pure and innocent, she's literally a virgin mother by the machinations of the heavens.

Why would you say that? I need evidence of red-haired girls being sluts. Convince me.

>Claire

She has an entire library of books about strong-willed women being dominated and turned into cocksleeves.

>Tomoyo

She writes chuuni battle harem light novels starting a protagonist who is transparently based on her high school crush.

They sure are.

>entire library of books about strong-willed women being dominated and turned into cocksleeves.
Where's this from? I don't remember that. Claire embodies that fantasy in reality, are you sure you're not mistaking her for something else?

Stella a shit.

What the fuck is wrong with her boob?

literal shit and worst girl

Claire masturbates too much

Your pic not related. Claire may be a lewd masochist, but she's innocent and pure on the inside where it matters most!

>Stella
Definitely a pig SLUT. And worst harem heroine of the decade.

Miyamanatomy

She wants the D so badly.

>doesn't attack him
H-how am I supposed to react to this? This is all new to me.

She's pure. Pure! It was just an innocent fantasy.

Pink haired anime girls are the biggest cunts and sluts. except by Hinagiku, Julis, Virgo and Aries
FUCK YOU MOMO

She is red, rias gremory 3.0
Biggest Asshole

The biggest slut of them all.

Claire a shit.

Emi a shit.

Stella a BEST.

Fuck off Asterisktard.

Jodete Slutella

It is a well known fact that green hairs are the biggest sluts

Clair is a shitty Louise Expy

Exorcist yoko's weird nose ruined it for me

rias a qt

stella a qt and did nothing wrong

girls (male) are always the biggest sluts because they know exactly what men want

emi isn't a bad girl in general, but the worst character of her franchise since all the other girls are better than her

tomato a shit