Is water only fasting the ultimate red pill?

I'm on day 7 of my water only fast and I feel better than I ever have.

>fastest way to detoxify your body
>go into ketosis after 48 hours
>regenerates your immune system after 72 hours
>naturally generate stem cells after 72 hours
>save money and gain newfound freedom from not having to cook or clean

Why are you still wasting time eating food, pol?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=t1b08X-GvRs
youtube.com/watch?v=t1b08X-GvRs#t=35m26s
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

>4444

Kek has given to this dumpkopf that thinks he's a plant.

F

lol dr. group is such a stoner. but yeah, I heard him talking about the USC study about water only fasting. it definitely sounds interesting...

I heard dr group talking about this on alex jones. They mentioned a documentary of his experiences, any sauce on that?

It’s on my list of things, anway...

And, checkd

Teach me senpai. I lack the will.

Sounds like a good way to lose my gains

Is he a real doctor?

>water fasting
Stop using retarded nonsense terms.
Intermittent fasting is when you fast for no longer than 24 hours.
Fasting is when you don't eat for far longer than 24 hours.
There is no such fucking thing as ''water fasting.'' That's just fasting.

Should we now start calling intermittent fasting ''intermittent water fasting'' now?
Why not ''intermittent water breathing walking sunlight fasting?''

Op pic looks like his body is eating it's self. Fasting is great and can do wonders but not 7 fucking days are you retarded? If he had gains they are gone.

did 6 1/2 days of water fasting. OP is right.. After I finished I felt like a new person.

>ancap upset over some semantic bullshit
cool, but totally irrelevant. get raged more

You drink water and fast hence water fasting

Some people probably drink fruit drinks or whatever during fasting.

I think they add the word water to help retards avoid killing themselves and prevent idiots from drinking fruit juice and thinking they are fasting.

>detoxify
any time I see that word in reference human health I lose all doubt that the person using it is a retard. Oxygen is toxic. Literally everything is toxic. The shysters who talk about detoxifying can never describe what these toxins are or by what chemical mechanism they are being removed.

Words you use are extremely important. This sort of retarded terminology gives people the wrong impression that you aren't supposed to drink water while fasting, that you drink water only when ''water fasting.''

All fasting involves drinking a lot of water.

ahhahahahahaahahahha

Blue Whale game anyone ///

you dont lose your gains from fasting. your body actually saves the muscle and uses your fat for fuel. after my fast i was able to put up all the weight i had before i started.

Bro fist Im right now on Day 5 of my water fasting.

I did an 4 day fast near the end of my last cut and didn't have any long term negative effects. I was gassed just walking up the stairs in the middle of it but once I started eating and lifting again afterwards my strength came right back.

Hello Buzzfeed "Journalist". Getting some fake articles ready for your impending unemployment?

You never don't drink water and fast nigga that's the point.
That's like calling it water swimming

> lose all doubt that the person using it is a retard.
you hurt yourself today.

How fast do I have to drink the water to get the stem cell immune system?

You breathe air and fast hence air fasting.

>>fastest way to detoxify your body
Your body detoxifies it itself you stupid liberal cuck
>>go into ketosis after 48 hours
Your body does this naturally all the time, retard.
>>regenerates your immune system after 72 hours
What do you mean "Regenerate"? Your immune system doesn't explode or destroy itself.
>>naturally generate stem cells after 72 hours
You don't generate stem cells past the fetal stage.
>>save money and gain newfound freedom from not having to cook or clean
Yeah, like a fucking dumb poor idiot on SNAP.

Fuck this new age hippie bullshit, this isn't even politics

> after my fast i was able to put up all the weight i had before i started.
Because you fucked up my nigga.
You have to start wil low kcal.
first week after the fast you eat 250kcal a day.
The second week after the fast you eat 600kcal a day.
And after that week 1000kcal a week.

What you did is like running a marathon straight after you wake up after a horrible night of sleep.

>Styx has turned into an arian with perfect vision who lives in a non-autistic room

Water-fasting confirmed red-pill fasting

Uh no sir. When you run out of calories the body consumes whatever it can. Extra muscle is a luxury to your body not a necessity. Muscles are packed with protein, you don't live on fat alone. You would end up with rabbit/squirrel syndrome if all your body used was fat.

LOL water is the slowest form of travel for humans. Air or land is way better.

Saged

the absolute state of canuck shitposters

Nah nigger, you are the retarded one. Everyone knows what fucking fasting is, your not enlightening us. Faggot muzzies and Jews probably drink juice and milk when they fast. So it's a somewhere useful distinction to say water fasting. Stop being a nitpicky loser

I hurt myself every day with toxic sodium chloride, ascorbyl palmitate, oxidane, all sorts of fucked up shit. I had some 3,7-Dihydro-1,3,7-trimethyl-1H-purine-2,6-dione earlier today with a dash of (2R,3R,4S,5S,6R)-2-[(2S,3S,4S,5R)-3,4-dihydroxy-2,5-bis(hydroxymethyl)oxolan-2-yl]oxy-6-(hydroxymethyl)oxane-3,4,5-triol so I'm fucked anyway.

Only the first 3 days retard thane we switch to fat.
In Ketosis, which you would reach after 4 days the body uses 4% of protein and 96% of fat to cover the kcal deficit.

Rabbits and squirrels don't have much fat, it's the other way around. Eskimos basically lived of nothing but fat for thousands of years.

Nice

More like a dash of faggot
HA

Need 3 macro nutrients fag, fat will not sustain life for a significant period of time.

You name suits you considering that you only tell lies.

What is this gibberish nigger?

according to you wolves would be skin, bones and fat.

Tell me what kind of plants eskimos eat.

This

Most are compared to the alphas.

>water fasting

Just admit it, you're using a ton of drugs.

Take the Breatharian redpill user, it'll be the last thing you swallow.

Congratz you triggered my autism just because you shitposted out of boredom.

Calm down Nazi. Fasting won't get rid of your man boobs.

Brate nemoj nista jest za par dana. Samo vode:) ja radim vater fast svaki misec, super za tjelo!

This.
You need to eat and lift.
Fasting should only be done during sleep.

The you eat breakfast..BREAK FAST.

>what is catobolic state?

You can incorporate periods of fasting into a lifting routine. It's not necessary but it won't hurt you.

This whole thread is bs anyway. Wanna get some gains nigger? Eat a caloric surplus, with real food not supplements. Actually go to the gym and touch the weights. Get 7-8 hours of sleep. Real easy stuff.

NO PROTEIN SHAKES? NO CREATINE? Found the pleb among us.

7 days of doing this isn't actually good, by that point the body is breaking down muscle for protein.

2-3 days tops while paying attention to electrolytes and your blood sugar levels is fine to do 2-3 times a month. 7 days straight is just irresponsible.

This is explicitly false, fasting isn't a steady state and even before 7 days will begin to eat into muscle (by day four you are 100% beginning to break down muscle)

Benefits of creatine are marginal and the shit just adds water weight, useful but not necessary. Protein shakes? Why when you can get real protien? Its a supplement fag it's the next best thing but real food is always superior.

The guy is from infowars.

>naturally generate stem cells after 72 hours
As a med fag I would like to see a paper on this or else you are full of shit abd just spew bullshit you have read on internet without clarifying. If that would be true then this would be a game changer for medicine (unless it's like 0.00000001 cell generation so it's insubstantial meaning the same shit as non important).

>>regenerates your immune system after 72 hours
No, your body just goes into state where it access which immune proteins are important and which are useless or rarely used and it can be a double edged sword when your body eliminates lymphocytes responsible for infection response memory thus making you vulnerable and prone to infections you wouldn't normally catch.

>>save money and gain newfound freedom from not having to cook or clean
The fuck are you 14? or something? You really see a gain in not cleaning plates for 7 days? How much do you eat normally so that is a problem for you?

>>fastest way to detoxify your body
Detoxify your body of what exactly? I'm curious from medical view point. What is exactly so important of detoxifying from your body that you would see a visible/substantial gain? Unless again you can provide a paper for that as well.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1b08X-GvRs

Bacon and eggs alone has a shitload of protein. Milk and peanut butter too.

Fuck yeah.

Haha I know. I always laugh at some of my buddies who think protein shakes and creatine pills are M A N D A T O R Y for gains. Not healthy and doesn't do shit.

>he doesn't eat while he sleeps
>he doesn't use every moment to get his macros
user, I...

Read the studies.

Fasting. as in.. stop eating.. for like a month. All the normie scared shit is false if you cross reference it with studies.

Here to answer questions if required..

The muscle loss thing for example.. the studies show a possibility of 10 percent muscle loss.. so if you lose 20 fucking kilograms, 18 will be fat.. I dunno about you but I like eating and lifting weights far more than losing weight so this is a good trade off. Additionally you just do not need food while you have a plus 10 percent body fat percentage.

Also the cave man / metabolic rate drop thing..is all bullshit as well. It happens on a caloric restricted diet.

PAY ATTENTION
THE SHILLS WANT US THE KEEP FOOD EATING BECAUSE PROFITS
WATER FAST AND BREAK THE SHACKLES OF CONTROL!

Hard work and dedication are the only way. I'm a sadfag these days I lost all my gains this year due to two hernia surgeries. Couldn't do any real lifts so I stopped going. But yea you don't need all that shit especially if your just starting out. It's kind of bro science but the first 4-6 months you start working out you get beginner gains, don't matter what you do as long as you eat sleep and workout you will get gains.

-boosts test
-releases enzymes to "cannibalize" the plaque in your arteries from transfats
-by introducing protein in small amounts every 72 hours you can stave off muscle atrophy

This. I've been in a practice for a few years. Every time someone comes in suffering from dizzy spells, passing out, slurred speech and is seeking the reason all end up trying retarded as fuck weight loss techniques like what OP is talking about. Yes, it can cause your body to start breaking down fat faster than a steady outline of what you will eat, but it has negative impact on the body with the liver and brain and undue stress on the heart.
Plan your meals 1-2 days in advance, eat according to your lifestyle, drink 6-8 full cups of water a day, 1 soda at most a day (you can drink 3 glasses of apple/orange juice instead), don't eat fried foods as much as possible. You can have 1 cheat day but you HAVE to stick to your eating schedule and plan the rest of the week. That cheat day you can have 3 meals of whatever with 3 sodas if you drink them, but you still have to have 6-8 cups of water that day.
Sedentary lifestyle = 1700 calories (women) or 2100 calories (men) a day.
Light exercise = 2500 calories (women) or 3200 calories (men) a day.
Gym 2-3 times+ a week = you need to have this discussed with a trainer.

Stop being fucking fat.

Not shilling but you guys sound like your making a life plan of fasting. Fasting is just one of many tools, if you eat right in the first place there is no need to fast.

Yea, but you should follow it up with a juice cleanse and a raw food diet. You can get all the nutrition you need from juice and herbs.

I think occasional fasting is not harmful. In the least it trains your willpower. Seriously, gluttony is a big problem in the modern society.

You get 10% muscle loss only if your muscles are stimulated via exercise (as in exercising for some time before fasting e.g.for a few months), normal person that is over his/her BMI and wants to lose weight will lose more than 10% so stop misinterpreting the studies or at least write it down more clearly for normies.... .

Also fasting for a full month should be preformed under a strict medical supervision unless you have read up a lot about fasting and are well prepared.

yeah a lot of people are on the "juice cleanse" hype train when you can just drink water instead and save money on expensive "juices"

Im dead then, I eat wround 1300 calories a day while doing upperweight and cardio excercises for 30 minutes per day. Lost 37 lbs in 4 months,

Just eat one meal a day.

Its not all about the weight lose only.

youtube.com/watch?v=t1b08X-GvRs#t=35m26s

That is false. You can’t assume EVWRYBODY KNOWS. Come back when you can build an argument.

L O L at your life if you try this.

Daily reminder that you guarantee minor brain damage even attempting this for 2 days, much less a week. Anyone saying otherwise has exactly zero understanding of medical science.

This is a nigger tier diet. Haiti dirt cookies are unironically better than this diet on your health for a week.

I trust Dr. Group. I been fasting 1 day a week because of him. Also try Z-shield:

Key Ingredients In The Z-Shield Formula:

Organic Lovage Root
Organic Cleavers
Tamarind Fruit
Organic Orange Peel
Organic Cilantro
Organic Milk Thistle Seed
Fulvic/Humic Acid
Shilajit
Zeolites Concentrate

Fasting starves out parasites in your digestive system

i do it once a week plus exercise

without eating you become super productive too.

You list things we don't care about like a spastic nigger.

Looks like your diet knocked your IQ below room temp. Sorry dude.

>I trust Dr. Group
Someone lying about his credentials is always trustworthy.

Granted a fast one crease the dopamine levels in the male body but the fact that you're trying to push it off as something that's red pilling is quite retarded

i did water fasting for 5 days. stopped feeling hunger after day 3. its some good stuff fuck the shills on here

>depriving your body of nutrients is redpilled

Well don't get me wrong, me and my brother are both working out and decided on losing surplus of fat and since we are both physicians (different branch that endocrinology but it's not hard to find and study carefully materials written about said subject) we decided to start fasting to lose weight fast. It is a good idea, but with what I disagree is the retardedness people like OP type, shit like immune system/ stem cells bullshit which has no real basis in it. Fast is done by people that have time and knowledge, and personally I wouldn't advice going more than 3-4 days. Your body gets depraved from micro/macro elements which fucks your innervation and neuronal impulse transmission, you get weaker or rather you start feeling tired and I couldn't imagine someone working as a construction worker or other manual labor job to undergo fasting and work on his 5-7th day. You would be just jeopardizing your safety and others around you. There is more to talk about but then again we could just post studies that are available everywhere so there is no point in doing so.

With that flag your brain damage must have been severe and extensive long before you made it worse by forgetting to eat like a nigger.

and fuck this isnt for weight loss its for body to repair its self

Pretty much this

I did a 10 day fast, distilled water only. Very enlightening. First couple of days I was drinking too much water and got headaches. Found my tolerance level and went through various stages of physical and mental challenges. Not many could handle it and I don’t recommend it. 5 or 6 days tops if I ever do it again.

Enjoy that loose skin.
>t. user who dropped 22kg in five months

stay mad shill

100% onion diet for maximum testosteron boost

If you don't stay hydrated while fasting you die within like three days. That's why in a survival situation, acquiring water is the most important thing. If you can get water, you can live for a week or two just on your body's internal storage, which is what this extensive fasting does.

The moment your storage gets low, you start to die, and the body doesn't store protein in fat, so you'll see a reduction in muscle mass as well as your body scavenges itself for energy.

Lol

Those digits

But you must consume goy!

Alex Jones' merchandise comes from him.

You die from dehydration, not the lack of food lol

Ahh the good old anarcho capitalist diet. Only one upped by the communist nothingburger.