Hi pol , swedish somali femanon here

I want to share with u heartbreaking racist experience i went through today,so this is how it went .

It was a tough but a lovely day with new experiences. Heartbreaking but feeling strong and I'm thankful!
We knocked on many houses today to get donation for Somalia . Many doors were never opened even tho we heard the people. Many helped and were amazing people. And many said hurtful comments. There was a woman who shut her door at our faces and yelled at her children to never open the door to "black people", and there was another man who asked where I came from staring at my clothes from head to toe and shut his door as well. I sat at by the sidewalk and thought about how these people would react if I was white. I felt hit by the racism at some point and wanted to give up.
But then a though came across my mind. #Barack Obama, how did that simple man knock on so many doors to ask people to vote for him which was nonsense to most of the people. A BLACK MAN??!! I am sure he suffered from a lot of pain in his whole body like I do now, got a lot of hurting comments , but then again we kept on fighting. And finally, the sweetness of the results were sweeter than the bitterness you go through. KEEP ON AND FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAMS, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY, THEN MAKE SURE TO HAVE ONE!!!

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/VVByyQyoO94
m.youtube.com/watch?v=mfhu1HkELqk
youtube.com/watch?v=7fWo0P0MdJM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Why are swedes such racists to black muslims?

United States is a black country, Sweden is a white country, simple as that.

Go back to Somali.

youtu.be/VVByyQyoO94

Inshallah...friend-o.

I will take "shit that never happed" for 500 Alex.
Oh and sage

Because we're afraid to face our feelings of how much we want to impregnate you.

come to stochholm brother ,welfare is huge and city looks nice

thanks you are very tolerant people ,atleast my classmates are , older folk are more aggressive

kys meme flag larper

cant ,weather sucks and no government mandated free education or welfare to support myself

>Show up and expect to be given things out of the kindness of people's hearts.
>Closed doors and hurtful comments.
>Why do they hate me when I despise them so
This is not a very good LARP my guy.

>meme flag
>stock photo related to topic
>broken english on purpose

3/10 bait

1v1 me brah,you gonna get dunked !

tits+timestamp or larp

I dont think you watched the video...

so they are "racist" against mormons too when they tell them to fuck off?

its forbidden by islam my friend,cant do that .

You're pretty. You should drop that religious mumbo-jumbo and become a stripper!

tolerance will always defeat hate,nothing wrong with a little bit of conservatism in europe

Not worth the acid attacks.

hate against harassment is an adequate response and should absolutely be expected, you don't go wasting people's time and demand them to be tolerant

tfw Sup Forums rules trump Islamic rules
tits or gtfo

bussy and vaggene, pls
yes?

Salam Alikum what you think of iranians ??
>pic me

no acid atacks in sweden

Your kind living on our land means the total extermination of our people. Putting your kind on a train out of our counties means that you get to love somewhere else.

sure
lets play "integrate into western society and culture"
wew
looks like i won already

Just car bombs and grenade attacks.

didn't read
fuck off (fake) nigger

Why do you not go to somalia instead of constantly talking about it?

>KEEP ON AND FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAMS, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY, THEN MAKE SURE TO HAVE ONE!!!

Even though my dream is for europe to be white?

fuck off skinny... we are full

arent you concerned about your sand nig nog friends ruining your reputation as a possible legitimate refugee by raping and murdering the natives?

If yes you shouldnt be surprised people dont want to open their door to you.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=mfhu1HkELqk

For me, it's somali gfs

11 people, 6 non-whites. Is this in America?

timestamp is forbidden by islam?
timestamp+flag, or larp

>moves to sweden
>doesn't remove hijab/burka
>complain that swedes do not accept your culture and values eventhough it's their country and you should accept their culture/values because nobody cares about your culture/values in a foreign country nor should they.
>try to guilt trip swedes into donating money for somalia
>KEEP AND FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAMS
Ok i dream that one day you will pack your shit, get the fuck out of sweden move back to somalia and stay there.
I couldn't imagine going to japan and then telling japanese to change their culture and values but that's what you assholes do, you go to different place and demand they should change their society for you, no you should change your way for their society or fuck off.

>tolerance will defeat hate
Nobody is supposed to be tolerant towards you asshole. You're not supposed to be in sweden whatsoever. Give me ONE FUCKING REASON why you should be in sweden? You are intolerant of swedish culture and swedish people, you don't like it get the fuck off. The only reason you move to sweden is to collect welfare and child support and get free stuff let's face it.

We have a low tolerance for welfare leeches. If you work hard, pay taxes and adopt our culture, Swedes have no problem with you.

If you stroll around in a hijab while living off welfare most Swedes will openly or secretly wish that you commit suicide right in front of them.

Keep up the bravery and hard work. Good luck.

I want to stick my white penis in your little brown cunny and make you squirm with pleasure

Mohammed (PBUH) himself exposed his dick when the infidels questioned its size.
It is haram when you do it as a sexual act, but it is ok when you do it to make people believe you.

why does she not have nigger features

god damn it somalians are so ugly its just gross to look at them

I don't give a fuck about your thread

>>KEEP ON AND FIGHT FOR YOUR DREAMS, IF YOU DON'T HAVE ANY, THEN MAKE SURE TO HAVE ONE!!!

>Be Somali
>live in abject poverty and have no dreams of improving my life
>take advice and and make goal to emmigrate to sweden to spread my sub human chimp genes.
>go to sweden and fight for my goal by raping swedish woman in broad day light in front of whole crowd of cucked swedish men.
>am commended on my bravery by cuck swedes
>i appear on the news and am praised by local media
>awarded the barack hussein obama peace award
>get key to the city
>become mayor

Why is it blacks want to live in any other place than africa with their people? Because i think i've figured it out. See niggers they want to be pampered like they are special. When they are just in a sea of niggers they are treated no more special than anyone else. Being treated no more nor less than everybody else seems to freak them out. So by constantly moving to a place where they are a minority and then complain that the culture and people are not the same as their own, they can try to act as if they should get preferential treatment.

Why don't you bother begginf for Gibs in Somailia? Knock on their door!
TFW> wondering if those skinnies in mud huts even have doors

Your classmates in the picture arent swedish they are fucking sandniggers aswell GET THE FUCK OUT OF MY COUNTRY REEEEEEEEE SD 2018 SD 2018 SD 2018 SD 2018 SD 2018 SD 2018 SD 2018 SD 2018 SD 2018

Africa is going on a Witch Hunt for white people it is genocide you're a f****** idiot

Can you split wood like a Human Woman?
youtube.com/watch?v=7fWo0P0MdJM

>tfw europe is non white

Tits or gtfo

shes just a tanned aryan

Somalis are like nigger elves instead of nigger orcs.

Graceful, but still nigs tho. Pic unrelated

>swedish
>somali
go back to africa and get eaten by a lion or whatever else you guys usually pass the time

You can timestamp without tits