CBTS #629 - Mueller vs. Comey

We are undergoing the Restoration of the Republic of America.
Military/Navy Intelligence, the NSA, the Q group and more have conducted an unprecedented python approach of The-One-PedoRing-To-Rule-Them-All. There are 4,289 sealed indictments → fueled by the massive NSA information powerhouse turned good under Admiral Rogers.
We are living in historic times, and we've been handed a Map of what's to come, and what's going on in this war between Patriots and Clowns.
Here's the catch: The CIA/MSM has lulled the normies into what Q calls Fantasy Land and they cannot handle the Truth.
Solution? Memeing Patriots. Seriously.

Suit up lads, we will have Peace through the Strength of our Understanding and give Clarity through our memetic spread.

Here's what you need to start:
Qmap Image (This is your map in the Storm)
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1510/46/1510469184557.png
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1511/51/1511513903794.png

Qmap Text pastebin.com/Ra0Y9210

Legend of Terms and Stringer meanings:
img.4plebs.org/boards/pol/image/1511/53/1511535961546.png

Collaborative spreadsheet of Answers
app.smartsheet.com/b/publish?EQBCT=e3d1071b533c412f8bc08ebbb1b444f6

Meanings of Signatures → →
Q trip !ITPb.qbhqo (ctrl f)

Q's dots connected: Search the Qmap text for any relevant terms every time news hits.
>Nothing is random.
>Everything has meaning.
>+++
>Q

Some questions imply their own answer.
pdf-archive.com/2017/11/16/q5/preview/page/1/
anonfile.com/ncw5Xdc7b5/QturnedA.pdf

Newest drops always here:
archive.4plebs.org/pol/search/tripcode/!ITPb.qbhqo/

Advise: Let this really sink in. Do it for yourself. Your own belief in this is contagious - Be a virus of confidence.
→ → →
>We are winning bigly.
>Q

Happy Hopping with Eyes Wide Open.

Other urls found in this thread:

imgur.com/a/DTeK7
pastebin.com/Qk2B3K5s
beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/2017/11/north-korea-shows-off-huge-new-missile-2496969.html
unvis.it/qz.com/1004330/north-korea-is-sitting-on-trillions-of-dollars-on-untapped-wealth-and-its-neighbors-want-a-piece-of-it
theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/03/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-fbi-spox-and-office-of-doj-inspector-general-release-statements/
pastebin.com/zGQxiWpU
pastebin.com/4Bau0kLH)
truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/
theintercept.com/2017/12/04/trump-white-house-weighing-plans-for-private-spies-to-counter-deep-state-enemies/
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/americans-finally-see-severity-deep-state-corruption-trump-congress-need-act-since-jeff-sessions-worthless/
truepundit.com/more-anti-trump-messages-reportedly-sent-by-members-of-muellers-team-a-lot-more-is-going-to-come-out-video/
truepundit.com/inspector-general-probe-focuses-on-fbis-mccabe-findings-could-warrant-criminal-referral-to-doj-or-mueller/
truepundit.com/saying-flynns-life-is-destroyed-trump-drops-a-sledge-hammer-on-hillary-the-fbi/
truepundit.com/rigged-fbi-agent-dismissed-from-mueller-probe-altered-comeys-description-of-clinton-email-crimes-to-extremely-careless/
youtu.be/OYZ4GDjmHsc?t=1141
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t7gUnn5Of94
livestream.com/abeldanger/events/7966353
imgur.com/a/lw0tK
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Look to Mohammad bin Salman's crackdown on corruption in Saudi Arabia for a taste of what's to cascade across the world.
SA > NA > ASIA > EU

It's vitally important to reassure the normies that we are all in very, very good hands when they hear this message:
"My fellow Americans, the Storm is upon us....."
This dark cabal has ruined all of us, and we're all better off without it. Let Justice be Served.

So lets keep our eyes on the public signals in our news, and what events are referred to by Q's signatures.

Here's a great rundown: imgur.com/a/DTeK7
There's research going on at 8 ch dot net slash cbts
Q's trip there checks out, and the single hash works the same on both boards. Forever keep your eyes open as the more gnawing done on this the better.

There's little need to read beyond this. The first post has everything you need to start in a shareable format for the social circles of your choice. Go on, get out of here. Be the investigative journalists the world needs now more than ever.

If you do want to venture further and participate here directly, be sure to start your post with:
10 U.S. Code § 894 - Art. 94
to prove you're not a Clown and to remind them of their position against the full weight of The Republic of American and it's Military.

A plethora of breadcrumbs and events are found in these posts:
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
→ → →
List of all threads up to #626 here
pastebin.com/Qk2B3K5s

Archive
Snow White = Lithium. beforeitsnews.com/global-unrest/2017/11/north-korea-shows-off-huge-new-missile-2496969.html
North Korea Wealth unvis.it/qz.com/1004330/north-korea-is-sitting-on-trillions-of-dollars-on-untapped-wealth-and-its-neighbors-want-a-piece-of-it
Sessions: Sessions has been investigating FBI for 11 months. theconservativetreehouse.com/2017/12/03/attorney-general-jeff-sessions-fbi-spox-and-office-of-doj-inspector-general-release-statements/
Sealed Indictments, 4289: ************************
Feel free to work with and add to this organic maple flavoured opening of CBTS.
Happy Hopping with Eyes Wide Open.

This batter found at: pastebin.com/zGQxiWpU
Other (Maple batter found here: pastebin.com/4Bau0kLH)

SPY vs SPY: Mueller Yanks Comey’s Immunity Deal; Falling Out Between Former FBI Bosses Puts Comey in Danger
truepundit.com/spy-vs-spy-mueller-yanks-comeys-immunity-deal-falling-out-between-former-fbi-bosses-puts-comey-in-danger/

This shit's still a thing eh??

theintercept.com/2017/12/04/trump-white-house-weighing-plans-for-private-spies-to-counter-deep-state-enemies/

Americans Finally See the Severity of Deep State Corruption – Trump and Congress Need to Act Since Jeff Sessions Is Worthless
thegatewaypundit.com/2017/12/americans-finally-see-severity-deep-state-corruption-trump-congress-need-act-since-jeff-sessions-worthless/

As long as they stay in here, I'm happy.

More Anti-Trump Messages Reportedly Sent By Members Of Mueller’s Team: “A Lot More Is Going To Come Out” (VIDEO)
truepundit.com/more-anti-trump-messages-reportedly-sent-by-members-of-muellers-team-a-lot-more-is-going-to-come-out-video/

Bump.

got news for you. i've got 4 threads up that i started then there the ones i am lurking in tabs.

Great job! Will add to the batter :)

awoo~

Awesome! Will add to next batter :)

DELETE FACEBOOK

His hands are tied. If he goes after them too strong and fast people will see it as the trump administration just getting enemies out of the way. They’ll treat it the same way they treated the Turkish coup. Not as a failed coup but an attempt to consolidate power within the executive branch.

MSM FAKE NEWS DOESN'T HAVE THE POWER IT ONCE DID FREND

MAN DID THIS MEME EVER AGE WELL

>152118195
I believe he knows what he is doing. No POTUS as ever had to take on what he has. All we can do is offer our support and keep faith in God :)

The Larpening is upon us again, and again..
M-Muh Mueller is /ourhuy/ durrr durrr

Inspector General Probe Focuses on FBI’s McCabe; Findings Could Warrant Criminal Referral to DOJ or Mueller
truepundit.com/inspector-general-probe-focuses-on-fbis-mccabe-findings-could-warrant-criminal-referral-to-doj-or-mueller/

Saying Flynn’s “Life is Destroyed,” Trump Drops a Sledge Hammer on Hillary & the FBI
truepundit.com/saying-flynns-life-is-destroyed-trump-drops-a-sledge-hammer-on-hillary-the-fbi/

RIGGED: FBI agent dismissed from Mueller probe altered Comey’s description of Clinton Email Crimes to ‘extremely careless’
truepundit.com/rigged-fbi-agent-dismissed-from-mueller-probe-altered-comeys-description-of-clinton-email-crimes-to-extremely-careless/

this guy is a crook

"89074-b" Henderson, NV Underground Tunnels/House?
Possible mass computer system there
youtu.be/OYZ4GDjmHsc?t=1141

looks a like a water source for cooling is nearby

I am sure we are to find out alot concerning him. I think we are only on the tip of the iceberg.

he's involved in so much high profile shit.

I agree. I do now there are miles and miles of underground tunnels, along with houses/bunkers underground in NV and the cost is astronomical. I scoured the entire area on the map. I did come across two blacked out areas, but they were not in the exact location that Q has posted..

this is black world stuff

it's a whole nother world down there. money is nothing to them.

Sick dude.
m.youtube.com/watch?v=t7gUnn5Of94

Them numbers

Finally a real CBTS post instead of this NAZI larping shite.

The hitlerjugend larper is most likely napping after spanking his monkey while playing WoW.

>truepundit.com/inspector-general-probe-focuses-on-fbis-mccabe-findings-could-warrant-criminal-referral-to-doj-or-mueller/

Lithium

Mueller and Comey are on the same side.

ISNT IT FUNNY HOW CBTS ONLY COMES UP WHEN THERES BREAKING NEWS ISRAEL DOESNT WANT GETTING OUT?

For the Republic.

Thanks Ben.

not as many shills today

Fuck off with the TP spam, disinfo shill. You are fake news to the core.

you brought yourself to this point

Is it just me, or CBTS threads are quite rare now? What happened to 10-15 threads a day method?
- CBTS "Battle to the last byte" logo designer

>Serco

"NOTICE: #AbelDanger goes live in 15 minutes with an UNSCHEDULED UPDATE Will @realDonaldTrump Appreciate/Reward #Serco Snitch?"

livestream.com/abeldanger/events/7966353

Be there…yes

started just NOW

Who the fuck is this old fucker?
Why is he credible?
Seriously

Concerted efforts to delete, hijack, and otherwise disrupt only accelerated as the threads went on. TPTB do not want this discussed.

I lost track, the threads were being slid so hard
bump for truth

>imgur.com/a/lw0tK
Another way to organize Q hints

Thankfully a righteous baker, and not a Neo Nat in sight...goodwork lads and ladies