IT'S ABSOLUTELY HAPPENING!!!!!!!!!!!! GET IN HERE!!!

twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/938085452678123520

TRUEPUNDIT WEBSITE IS GETTING DDOS'ED

GET IN HERE FELLOW PEPE'S

youtube.com/watch?v=AfuQd_xZlKw

youtube.com/watch?v=6f4DT0jh0Vk

Other urls found in this thread:

truepundit.com/fbi-deputy-director-snaps-in-anti-trump-tirade-mccabe-professes-hatred-for-u-s-president-to-fbi-colleagues/
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbis-own-political-terror-plot-deputy-director-and-fbi-brass-secretly-conspired-to-wage-coup-against-flynn-trump-2/
m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=pJ0soqQPl5A
youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2uDbO5yhw
twitter.com/downdetector/status/938113734928715776
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>twitter.com/Thomas1774Paine/status/938085452678123520

Who is he again?

Is he credible?

OOOH WOW LOOK NOBODY GIVES A FLYING FUCK ITS HAPPENIGN FUCK I HATE YOU POL AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Head person of TRUE PUNDIT!!!! HE IS GETTING READY TO DROP A STORY ON HIS WEBSITE!!!

Reminder Thomas Paine and TruePundit had the FBI corruption story FIRST back in MARCH. Everything they wrote then is playing out now right before our eyes

>FBI Deputy Director Snaps: In Anti-Trump Tirade, McCabe Professes Hatred for U.S. President to FBI Colleagues
truepundit.com/fbi-deputy-director-snaps-in-anti-trump-tirade-mccabe-professes-hatred-for-u-s-president-to-fbi-colleagues/
>EXCLUSIVE: FBI’s Own Political Terror Plot; Deputy Director and FBI Brass Secretly Conspired to Wage Coup Against Flynn & Trump
truepundit.com/exclusive-fbis-own-political-terror-plot-deputy-director-and-fbi-brass-secretly-conspired-to-wage-coup-against-flynn-trump-2/

this did not require an imperial siren alert
sage

Hi Thomas.

Happening in 24 - 48 hrs.
Tick tock

im not thomas you kiek!

TOCK TOCK

Anything with the word happening gets filtered out by the majority of Sup Forums.
Op should not be a happening fag if he truely wants the info to get out.

Holy shit, check outage maps
Pic is for Comcast, but it appears to be widespread (in democrat areas)

TruePundit is pretty decent. A lot of what they post is old news to us, but he has good insider info on occasion. Since he made a Deadmans switch for this one I'm betting it's a something-burger.

Bump for incoming happening

Can't wait to see what it is!!!

Can confirm, an ethernet router just flew over my house. Pic related shows it's only growing!

50/50. Has broken big stories. Has also been wrong a few times. I believe me believes it, at least.

I'm in TN and have Charter. My internet has been fucked butthole all morning. Dropping in and out constantly and when it's actually working I'm getting like 0.10 Mbps when it usually runs at 50-60 consistently. Everyone I know that I've contacted around the area is having the same issue.

ITS HAPPENING

also here is our paypal info

Urgent. Notice this.

EUROPA - The Last Battle - Part 1 [Final cut] - YouTube - m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=pJ0soqQPl5A

This is a big deal. If every one of us shows this to three normies a day we will change the world.
Can you find even one person a day, offline, to show this to?

It's absolutely not happening faggot.

LeL

Call Ajit

Bump. This is strange and I am interested.

Hrng.....

Uhh guys this outage thing is getting bigger

Verizon

oh sorry. Mean't to put this in instead.

youtube.com/watch?v=Nh2uDbO5yhw

AT&T

Why is this getting slid? This is similar to October of 2016

TRUEPUNDIT very slow

What the fuck

GOOGLE IS HAVING PROBLEMS!!!

twitter.com/downdetector/status/938113734928715776

All according to plan.

Oh look another publicity stunt.
>keep me posted
>pls view my website
>pls clap

I can smell it in the rain that something is coming

Same here. Guess Mega wasn't kidding when she said the Storm is just getting started.

Those trips don't lie

This seems to be enough to bring treason charges against this guy? He wanted to go after democratically elected President without any factual base to do so (which he knew), so in effect destroying democracy was his goal.

wood berry

my connection to Rapelay Online MMO is unaffected

Looks like all of the chromebooks on the left coast got shoah'd.

That would be sedition.

True big if

Nothing to say about it? We get ominous shit posted here daily, i'll wait and see what comes out instead of speculating. I'm tired of the blue balls from being hyped about this shit every time.

Winner

He probably started this thread, too.

If big true

Same here, my popcorn bill was ruining my savings. I'll check back when something is actually happening.

bump for quick rundown

fuck off

That's the breaks, dude. I would prefer to here when strange shit like this happens. That is one of the reasons why I come here because this is a good place to hear shit first.

Also a lot of people are muddying the waters, shills and all. As a result it is the boy who cried wolf. We need to keep checking even if it is lies, because if we stop checking, it could turn out we missed the real happening.

Coincidences are rare these days. Happenings were predicted soon, and now a huge denial of service? Come on man

Double doubles
Checked

Before I even check if somebody did not die I will end you op. On kek.

he has stated he has evidence on the fbi being corrupt earlier this year and posted articles. he then makes mention he will break another story that buries the deep state.
his site is being DDOS'd by a huge fucking botnet after stating such, and has started a deadman switch because they are targeting him to silence him

can someone give me that quick rundown on why they are getting DDOS'ED

big if true

Bump

Don't let this slide guys

QAnon is a fucking LARP, my dude. Don't bring that mongoloid into this.

I love Japan.

Guys, a group of M-16's just flew over my house. Not gonna lie -- I'm a bit shaken up.

Big if round

eat a dick leaf, bump

>2000 + 17
>not accepting bitcoin

Can i get some eyes on this weird art genre i found

Anyone who uses a Ron Paul happening image as their pic and talks about a literal non-happening should get an instant permaban.

>That's the breaks, dude. I would prefer to here when strange shit like this happens. That is one of the reasons why I come here because this is a good place to hear shit first.
>Also a lot of people are muddying the waters, shills and all. As a result it is the boy who cried wolf. We need to keep checking even if it is lies, because if we stop checking, it could turn out we missed the real happening.
>Coincidences are rare these days. Happenings were predicted soon, and now a huge denial of service? Come on man

That would remove at least half of the users form Sup Forums.

But can you smell what The Rock is cooking?

link?

Why do we have to wait. I want it now!

And that's a bad thing because.....

braaaaaappppppp

real if true

Is SA sargon of akkad?

bumperooni

>Thomas paine literally anonymous twitter account
>news
pick one

truepundit.com/exclusive-fbi-used-agents-as-pawns-to-insulate-hillary-aides-clinton-foundation-from-prosecutions/
More great reporting from last year about the crooked Hillary interview in July 2016

Why is amerimutt internet always going down?

"HAPPENINGS" are precisely why people come to pol
unless you come specifically for the "nigger hate," which are fun but retarded if thats all youre about

This

schedule a post to be published in wordpress the next day
> invented a dead man switch

sage

the shilling in this thread is quite dramatic for what is essentially a fake news site behind a twitter account - who does interviews with CSTT

>Jason fucking goodman

for a supposed board of Nahtzies who love to imagine theyre fighting da joos you guys love to fall for their tricks

bum bump bump *jam

larp,shit

>pol falling for hype scam time and time again

Nah it's a pretty decent site and their info is important. Remember to never trust something totally until you have multiple sources. Still, True Pundit is one to listen to, shill.

TruePundit also broke a story about discord within FBI ranks relating to Clinton investigation right around the time of the original FBIanon post

I can confirm; I nigger in a Comcast truck just flew over my house. I could tell it was him from the KFC buckets falling out the back. He kept hollering out his open window, "Ayo! Lemme holla atchya; lemme holla atchya!" Then he flew over the horizon leaving behind a little trail of biscuit gravy.

Wtf, I had a dream about this 2 nights ago. Surreal.

A bunch of rifles flew over your house?
Quick, find your pills.

>some shit website DDOSing itself for attention
>happening
You know the drill OP. Choose one

Glow Worms?

Shut the fuck up and bump the thread. We're not paying you to think.

Goddamn you Japs are funny.

An underrated site, IMO. Think Infowars minus shock jock antics and a higher accuracy rate.

Any idea who threw them?

Higher than 100% is not possible, user.