Donald Trump on the tax bill: "It's a fantastic bill for the middle class"

youtu.be/1IIt_Ah4cBc

How much will your household save on Trumps tax bill?

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/10/20/health/irs-obamacare-mandate.html
taxplancalculator.com/
fortune.com/2016/10/27/how-much-tax-you-would-pay-under-trump-and-clinton-use-our-calculator/
irs.gov/affordable-care-act/individuals-and-families/individual-shared-responsibility-provision
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

MERRY CHRISTMAS

I will save $700 a year.

About 2000

If I don't enroll in health care will I get the $700 penalty next year?

GET RID OF THIS FUCKING FAGGOT, AMERICA!!!

FUCK TRUMP!

I save around $700 too.

No he dropped that at the start of his term.

i will lose about $300. thanks, GOP...

Almost $5,000. Love it.

500k < "middle class" < 2 million

>person doesn't pay taxes
>loses $300

Mmmkay

How much money do you make each year, are you married or single, and how many kids?

>90k a year
>married with 1 kid and another en route
I would save 18k with Trump tax compared to this communist shithole

I'm going to save around $3,000

If he gets health care under control I'll definitely support him in 2020.

You don't have to pay for not having health care anymore. No penalties. He changed that at the start of his terms. You don't have to write anything for it.

The issue with healthcare is the other reps won't pass it. But eventually.

Sauce?

wrong

80k, single, no kids, own a home, itemize deductions

Over 9000 XD drumpf

Get a wife faggot

im saving $1488

no u

2-3k

Gonna save a little more than 800, but with ACA disappearing I'll have to pay more than 6k a year for my son's medicine.

Thanks GOP...

Bout 3800

How much do you normally deduct?
You can deduct up to 10k from your mortgage stuff, then theres still plenty of itemized deductions you can still take.

That's true but I still think my family needs health insurance in case of unexpected events and that insurance is still high as fuck since the ACA.

I'll save around $5000 a year.

When is the ACA disappearing? Also, if you're going to save a little more than 800 then you live in commiefornia and you should kill yourself.

ACA = Obamacare

Wtf are you talking about
The exchange is open right now
This bill has no effect on rates directly, and only indirectly next year.

Estimating around $3800

I shall be voting for him again in 2020 at this rate.

About a grand.
Thanks president Trump. You got my vote in 2020

You should be paying less then you were under Obama under Trumps tax plans. No way you are losing money.

Should be anywhere from 700-1000 less for you then under Obama. There might be a penalty still for not having healthcare. It's confusing. I read you wouldn't get the penalty for not answering the heath care questions on your taxes, but looks like the IRS is going to deny any they get that don't answer so, still reading into it.

Sorry, I looked it up. Where you don't have to put health insurance, resulting in not paying a penalty isn't going in effect yet from what I read.

nytimes.com/2017/10/20/health/irs-obamacare-mandate.html

This whole thing needs to be fixed.

Get fucked California.

Few hundred, which is nice. I know people are raising hell over graduate students not getting gibs for women’s studies, anyone have insight on undergraduate students?

taxplancalculator.com/

Me too. I also read that soon this month he will be making ppl on Welfare work community service, or prove they are looking for a job or be cut off. That might save us money in the long-term.

It only applies to people who have to get teaching jobs at the school as part of their degree plan that ALSO get discounted tuition as part of their payment
To my knowledge, this doesn't apply to most graduate degrees, and all undergraduate degrees

Fortune has a calculator too. IDK if it's any good. Just another option for ppl.

Nothing about undergrads. It’s just that graduate students who are also employed by their university go for free, but instead of charging them $0, the university charges them full tuition then gives a waiver of equivalent value. House version of the plan has it so that waiver would be counted as taxable income, so grad students working at unis with high tuition (regardless of field) would get fucked until unis sort their shit out.

get rekt antifa

Link?

The issue is the universities are claiming the "waivers" as a LOSS on THEIR tax returns. What they should be doing is simply charging those graduate students $0 tuition instead of this BULLSHIT of claiming they took a loss by 'waiving the debt,' Graduate students gripe is with their university, not the tax system. Waived debt has always been taxable as income. If I run up a $1000 credit card bill and Capital One "waives/forgives the debt" then I made a $1000 profit and it should be taxed as income, and it always has been.

fortune.com/2016/10/27/how-much-tax-you-would-pay-under-trump-and-clinton-use-our-calculator/

At the bottom. IDK how good it is though.

Nothing because I live in Taxachusetts.

around 12k, not including SALT

More like Kentucky. The first state called for Trump on election night.

Thats completely inaccurate and from 2016 its nowhere near close on anything. Nobody use this one

I was just saying idk how good it is, there is just another option I saw on Google. My bad

I'm in Kentucky too and still saving money. From what you said you should be saving more money under Trumps plan then Obamas at the very least desu.

what you don't enjoy your (((healthcare)))?

It was one of the first executive orders he passed.
Do people really not pay attention to this shit?

Well I thought so too, he did pass it, but apparently the IRS are saying that if people don't put it on, they will deny it. From the source I posted, so now I'm confused

The individual mandate is repealed in the new tax plan anyway so dont worry about it

>around 12k, not including SALT
Then you'll be fine
Standard deduction is 12k, and itemized deductions still exists, and includes property tax up to 10k
Where were you thinking you'd pay more? The bracket adjustments I guess might make you pay slightly more on the last 10k of your income.

irs.gov/affordable-care-act/individuals-and-families/individual-shared-responsibility-provision

According to this, you just file an exemption.

It is the average American worker will go home with 1000-5000 extra dollars a year depending on specific incomes

Only a small portion of mostly wealthy people in high tax states lose on this bill and buisness a taxes have gone down a lot which was neccessary

Pretty good m8

It’s cheaper to just buy health insurance you incompetent retard

I hop your son dies because you are too stupid to reproduce

Same here and we only combine for ~70k. Thanks trump!

Thanks because I was getting confused with all the news sources I was reading.

They also have ways to get free medicine for children. They had it before ACA too. He's just not looking into it. Could literally just get cheap insurance though too.

>Thanks because I was getting confused with all the news sources I was reading.
The media will not report the positive information regarding this administration.
Social media accounts are trying to snuff out any positive news, so you have to find your own sources.

I have found good luck with The White House Youtube channel; they post the dealings that go on everyday in the White House.
Very transparent and very informative if you can keep up the pace and watch it everyday.

Yeah I know they never report anything positive sadly, but I didn't think they would try to confuse ppl this much with what's going on with healthcare and taxes. Guess I was wrong.

BTW I know this is off topic, but does anyone that uses Discord have any good discord channels?