White people are actually more closely related to apes... irrefutable evidence

White people are actually more closely related to apes... irrefutable evidence

When will Sup Forums just accept that?

Other urls found in this thread:

researchgate.net/blog/post/9-7-million-year-old-teeth-fossils-raise-questions-about-human-origin
telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

this silence mah nigga ... u know

You're the ones that have sloping foreheads and prognathic jaws.

we indeed are closely related to niggers, unfortunately

Damn, you're right. Guess I'd better lock my dick in a cage and serve my girthy black masters as a grateful cum slave for the rest of my life.

Is that what you wanted to hear?

It's irrelevant to the fact that you lack the 3% neanderthal

so apes are superior to blacks

Sounds like you have problems burger.

hmmm

My 44% is eating away at me.

are you even white

Hail your Queen.

she's not a queen is she she wont even be royalty she would just be his wife but you did have a nigger king for 8 years and you are all mongrels

>coping this hard

I'm stating facts

LONG LIVE THE QUEEEN

I knew all this but you will have a black women you are housing in her palaces.

You funnie

how does it feel to be inferior to apes user?

/ourapes/

DO NOT REPLY TO MEME FLAGS

DO NOT POST IN THREADS MADE BY MEME FLAGS

IGNORE MEME FLAGS COMPLETELY, THEY'RE NOTHING BUT SHILLS, SHITPOSTERS AND LARPERS

>researchgate.net/blog/post/9-7-million-year-old-teeth-fossils-raise-questions-about-human-origin
Proves our ancestors were already starting to evolve in Europe 200,000 years before the earliest African hominid.

telegraph.co.uk/science/2017/05/22/europe-birthplace-mankind-not-africa-scientists-find/
Europe was the birthplace of mankind, not Africa, scientists find

Dropping redpills, user. You have no idea how many people see these threads.

The white man inherited monkey lips but the black "man" inherited monkey brain

Humans are a species of great ape. Chimpanzee and Bonobo are our closest living relatives.

Its well known chimps are more evolved than niggers.

>african intellectuals

Your one bit of superficial evidence is refuted by an entire book. Nigs are genetically closer to the chimpanzee than whites. You're not even homo sapien sapien.

analyseeconomique.files.wordpress.com/2012/12/richard-d-fuerle-erectus-walks-amongst-us.pdf

Well of course we are my friend.
How many apes have you seen popping caps in each other, or slinging gang signs at police?

So this is the "African" science we've been hearing about. Hmm.

You realize that people's lips get thinner as they age just like your ears and your nose never stop growing.

Ok I found some pictures of black people in the web search, i'll study this and get back to the thread

B. T. FUCKING. O

those are chimpanzees you nigger

Those lines are Blepharitis, ingrown hairs in the skin from Demodex micro parasites. Demodex is sin, old age. A skin parasite every creature has.
These images have zero relation based on species, what you are pointing out is really Blepharitis Demodex skin.

We're all related to apes. What matters is the genetic predispositions of homo sapiens alive today.

STOP WATCHING OTHER GORILLA MATE WITH SHE GORILLA

>the average negro acts like a particularly stupid ape
>YEEEAAH? WEL WHITEEE UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH FUCKIN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUH GOT DEN TIN LIPS LIK A FUCKINN UUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU MONKEY N' SHIIIEEEET

So what if we are?
Apes master race naow.

Blacks = Homo Sapiens

Europeans = Mixed with Neanderthal which werent Homo Sapiens.

technically white folks are "less" human that the rest of us

kek

>WHO'S THE PRIMITIVE NOW

Niggers for living in huts of shit

>Humans descended from chimpanzees
Humans and apes just share a common ancestor, we did not evolve from them.

Well, shit.
This just proves that apes are more evolved than niggers.

bait

I agree. So start campaigning to send niggers en-mass to israel now. If you don't then you obviously don't believe your own bulshit

Indeed you are

Whites are more closely related to nature and Earth Yes.
Whites are always trying save animals.
Blacks abuse them.
Asians abuse them.
After a million years on Earth that Heidelbergensis DNA is ten times older than nigger DNA.
All this thread admits is that Blacks are not as ancient, natural, or tribal than whites.

We are all descended from primates nignog.
Niggers are more closely related to benobos that fuck anything for fun. White people are more closely related to chimpanzees that have social order armies and punishment, also better at killing. Go figure nigga

>what is a muzzle
>why are niggers halfway between an apes muzzle and a human jaw

That abo is like 30 percent white

WE

keks

Try and sell that... there's a reason everyone wants a white women.

Apes are smarter than niggers...irrefutable evidence

When will /niggers/ just accept that?

Apes are more evolved than niggers?
What a surprise!

Makes sense condidering chimps are smarter than niggers.

seems legit

WUZ

Niggers acquired their skin pigment from eating poo.

The funniest thing to glean from this stuff is that even if whites are some demi-ape we managed to conquer almost the entirety of Africa. So what's that say about the quality of Africans?
SNP PCA from Skoglund & Jakobsson’s “Archaic Human Ancestry in East Asia” (2011)

KAAAANGZ