Trump Moves Embassy to Jerusalem

Trump to Palestine: I'm Moving US Embassy to Jerusalem, Abbas Threatens ‘Dangerous Repercussions’

President Trump has called Palestinian President Abbas to tell him the United States of America is moving the US Embassy to Israel into Jerusalem.

The hotly contested city of Jerusalem has for centuries been the cause of Middle Eastern conflicts, and Israel has continued to claim the controversial Holy Land as its rightful owner.

Mahmoud Abbas, the Palestinian President has threatened there will be “serious repercussions” for the decision made by the United States of America to intervene on behalf of Israel, and this may be the move that shakes the foundation of the Wailing Wall itself as Islamic nations will quickly rise to the defense of Palestine in this battle for ownership.

"President Mahmoud Abbas received a telephone call from U.S. President Donald Trump in which he notified the President (Abbas) of his intention to move the American embassy from Tel Aviv to Jerusalem," spokesman Nabil Abu Rdainah said.

“President Abbas warned of the dangerous consequences such a decision would have to the peace process and to the peace, security, and stability of the region and of the world,” Nabil Abu Rudeina, the Palestinian president's spokesperson, said.

Israel claims the city as its capital, following the occupation of East Jerusalem in the 1967 war with Syria, Egypt and Jordan, and considers Jerusalem to be a "united" city.

Palestinians have long seen East Jerusalem as the capital of their future state.

“I am warning the United States not to take such a step which will deepen the problems in the region,” President Erdogan said

We now must watch as the entire Muslim world threatens Biblical scale warfare over this action, to most likely, turn into a potential global conflict.

thegoldwater.com/news/13389-Trump-to-Palestine-I-m-Moving-US-Embassy-to-Jerusalem-Abbas-Threatens-Dangerous-Repercussions

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=K6inGBG4RNM
youtube.com/watch?v=IdhinuztGrw
bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8
youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

youtube.com/watch?v=K6inGBG4RNM

Gear up, goyim. Time to go die for Israel.

Fucking now!

youtube.com/watch?v=IdhinuztGrw

It's about to hit the fan

>Time to go die for Israel.

9/11 2.0 here we GO

>that shakes the foundation of the Wailing Wall itself

top fucking kek. to use their own small world to try and intimidate

can someone give me a rundown on if both

A. Trump will actually go through with moving the embassy to Jerusalem
B. How long the above will take
&
C. What kind of repercussions are possible and how likely are they for doing this?

I remember this as a Trump campaign promise and would like to know more. His website never had much about this.

Damn shame y'all can't have gunz over there, Kraut user.

>A. Trump will actually go through with moving the embassy to Jerusalem

He's the most jewish kikified neocon war monger we've ever had as president. His kids are literally jewish.

4-D trolling.

Goddamn it I love this President.

HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO IT IN HIS CAMPAIGN

stay mad Ahmed

Who actually wants this to happen, other than the Jews? I doubt that many Americans on either the right or the left approve of moving the embassy

>being this retarded

>o.. our savior
>maga

Retards

So you wanted to elect a president who puts Israel First the whole time?

The prophecy may come true yet. Le Penne wins trump starts ww3. We just don't know when.

Indeed, the people hat the choice of a zionist puppet and a zionist puppet, its almost as if the system and the media is controlled by jews huh?

Read retard.

>Trump Moves Embassy to Jerusalem

Good.

Kushner will be the one giving the speech(es) on why Israel has to give back land to Palestine. He will be the one giving speeches on every single major thing involving Israel having to "play nice". Hes the only guy that is allowed to do it since hes supposedly a member of the tribe. Remember, infowars was the ones who originally went after Jared and started this entire online campaign against him.

Israel BTFO

Replace the flag kike

He also said it would be 'the biggest deal' to end the Israel Palestine crisis.
Instead he upped money influx from the US, signaled Bibi he could expand settlements, sells weapons to Israel's ally SA, tackles Iran, acknowledges Jerusalem as Israel's capital.
Based Bibi and SA are the only ones left cheering in the world, made me think.

>HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO IT IN HIS CAMPAIGN

Why I never voted for him.

Actually this move is exactly what Netanyahu DID NOT WANT. Think about it, if he is exploiting the US and is complicit in so much crime against it; do you really believe he would want a base set up in Jerusalem?? Now Trump has this little Fucker by the balls entirely.

>Now Trump has this little Fucker by the balls entirely.

Other way.

Sandniggers absolutely SEETHING

>Now Trump has this little Fucker by the balls entirely

Yes goy!

Use logic here man. When you are going to war with a country, do you set up a base inside of it? Or do you set up a base outside of it?
>Give the US some credit. We've been shitting on Israel almost all year.

He's not wrong. Zionists were not really pushing for this, mainly because it would anger the entire Muzzie/Arab hegemony, yet Trump is forcing it upon them.

Short term yes this is very pro-Israel, but if there's one thing that could still unite the muzzies and heal the shia/sunni divide, its their hatred of jews and a quest to retake Jerusalem. Trump is poisoning Israel's well.

>if you give people everything they ask for, you are the person in control
gas yourself kikebot

I'd kind of like it to happen. I'm not seeing the drawback to more dead kikes and arabs.

The dude that got fired from the Mueller probe was fired months ago. Note the date on the article. Trump had these card to play waiting for the perfect circumstances to play them and start draining the swamp. I think that's whats happening right now. It's gonna be worldwide, as we've seen with Saudi Arabia. I think on or before this Wednesday some HUGE revelations are going to come out. My reasoning is that there's supposed to be some sort of announcement regarding the US embassy move to Jerusalem. We're also slowly finding out about Israeli intelligence more and more in relation to the corruption in our government. There has been news in the past 2 days of Jared Kushner going to Saudi Arabia. He went there to discuss the creation of a Palestinian state backed by Saudi and other nations. I just feel like there HAS to be something that's going to come out that's going to fuck over Israel. I think by the end of all this we're gonna see the entire ZOG and what they've done be exposed.

bloomberg.com/news/articles/2017-12-01/kushner-is-said-to-leave-tillerson-in-dark-on-middle-east-talks
>The central goal of the negotiations, as described by two people with knowledge of the talks, is for an historic agreement featuring the creation of a Palestinian state or territory backed financially by a number of countries including Saudi Arabia, which could put tens of billions of dollars toward the effort.

businessinsider.com/top-fbi-investigator-peter-strzok-steps-away-from-russia-probe-2017-8

ALSO THERES THIS VIDEO FROM THE WHITE HOUSE YOUTUBE

youtu.be/hoiC9f4zi-o?t=342
>You never know about an ally, an ally can turn. You're gonna find that out!

I have to respect Israel, they truly do not take shit from Muslims, kek, they're fucking wrangling all of the fucks at once.

Jerusalem is Christendom clay.

RIght, so quick rundown on the MIddle East and the imminent downfall of the Israeli state:
- Lebanon is slowly being sabotaged by SA
- Syria is in tatters
- Jordan is as cucked as ever
- Iran will soon be stretched beyond their ability with two active fronts
- Iraq is fighting Kurds and IS
- Egypt is busy killing off Sinai terror nigger and is mainly working on building it's Ru alliance
This somehow amount to a situation where the Arab states could conceivably force a victory over the Israelis. Mind you the amount of aid Israel has been receiving has increased over the years when Israel beat all 6 arab nations around them.
Finally, do you really think that after putting his weight behind the decision to move the embassy to Jerusalem, Trump will let it be burn by Jihadis.
Trump has proven exactly zero ability to do anything but be played by any mildly intelligent state leader.
See China, Russia and Israel and SA.
Of course, maybe he wants to kill off all Middle Eastern countries. That would be good. But let's not pretend that he is bolstering Israel's position.
>can't play 3d chess with the people who built the pool for subaquatic 5d chess

>i love israel lol
>jerusalem for christ eh goys?

Shit at least make up your mind. Is Jerusalem for Christians or Jews?

Trump, the israeli faggot. FUCK TRUMP.

I'm already fueling the planes user

Hoe are things on the ground? Are people excited about this? It's pretty significant from a religious point of view.

>HE SAID HE WAS GOING TO DO IT IN HIS CAMPAIGN
This is specifically why I voted for him, it's time for the happenings to actually begin happening. I grow sick and tired of all this talk.

>Finally, do you really think that after putting his weight behind the decision to move the embassy to Jerusalem, Trump will let it be burn by Jihadis.

Except Trump knows it won't happen in his lifetime, but some 30-40 years down the road. Rest of your post is garbage. Saudis are shit and a tired war weary Iran could level them easily. Eitherways this is about triggering a heal between shias/sunnis for something bigger. See

>for Israel
No, for Christ.

My points are accurate from the point of view of what you can see on the ground today. SA is not war weary and it's Iran who is stretched and vulnerable to economic sanctions. What you have done is the following:
>Trump is always right
>Trump just made a decision
> How can a pidgeonhole this to be a correct move
Your argument follows after and it's garbage

7-7D INTERDISCIPLINARY HOPSCOTCH GOYS

>Short term view is always the only correct view

I knew your brits were dumb but goddamn. Maybe its for the better Trump will never visit that shithole.

I'm not saying that but I am saying that your theory is pure international theory wishful thinking and I actually made an effort to create a plausible scenario. We've not seen a fall in Israeli influence since the Oslo peace treaty and since your foreign policy has been taken over by variants of Neocon pro-Israel hawks. Trump has done nothing to suggest he is departing from that(that's including him constantly saying that Israel is the biggest ally).
Your theoryis that that he's working to undermine that is baseless and a way for you to sleep at night given that you voted in a jewish puppet.
Good luck with that.

And your theory that Trump is a jewish puppet doesn't make sense given how they have been trying to destroy him ruthlessly. Why would an agent of nwo sign out of paris treat or better yet, lead a political movement that redpills his base from ever trusting the (((media))) again?

Go slurp on some muzzie cock, its clear you can't really think and its the muzzies who will eventually have to rid Great Britain of its jewish influence anyways.