/esg/ - Ethnostate General

Everyone here is probably in agreement on what is dooming our society – lack of morals, lack of tradition, lack of man and womanhood. Weak men bring hard times. So what are we going to do about it besides posting memes?

Here's one proposal; we pick a location, a specific town somewhere rural, and we gather together as likeminded neighbors who can work together to preserve what we value. We will make it the ideal place to raise a white family, and over time learn to become as self-sufficient as possible and learn to rely on each other so that we rely as little as we can on the government and economy which as this point is working toward white genocide.

For something like this to work, we will need people who are both skilled and committed. In other words; NEETs need not apply.

Come discuss ideas in our discord: discord gg/gMMk9c

Other urls found in this thread:

liberstad.com/
youtube.com/watch?v=DGmxkiDWLRc&feature=youtu.be
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Objective: Form a community of people focused on self-reliance and repopulating the white race and identity. With the strength of this community we must build a culture of strong, traditional morals and virtues that protects and spreads our homogeneous ethnicity. If the current modern economy and civilization deteorates and becomes inhospitable, we must be able to survive any of those coming challenges, therefore it is also important to view our community as a lifeboat.

Strategy: Every member will buy property and a home in a specific small town that everybody agrees on. In this town we will participate in local politics and establish ourselves as respectable and valuable members of the community. We must not draw unneccesay attention to ourselves and not give people who would disagree with us any reason or ability to oppose us. Recruitment must be careful and calculated, be wise about how you reveal your community's intentions and plans, do not scare people away, and for that matter do not scare people in to fighting against you.

"How do I get money to do this?" Get a job, NEET.

Specific location criteria

You generally want to look for existing towns, ones that already have existing infrastructure and utilities, but also has plenty of space and not too many people.

Isolation: Your town must be a good distance away from major population centres. Preferrable flanked by natural obstacles such as lakes, rivers, mountains, or even national parks. Consider all the possible paths in and out of the area. It also might be a good idea to not be TOO far from major population canters since many of your members will likely want to be able to hold down their normal jobs.

Geography: The land must be easily arable, the climate must be rainy enough to sustain crops and not require overly complicated irrigation systems. Good acess to water and timber is very useful. Acess to renewable energy such as hydroelectric dams is valuable, as is wind and solar energy. Also make sure it's not too hilly.

Threats: You must ensure that the area is not threatend by flooding, earthquakes, hurricanes, and other common natural disasters. It also must not be close to certain kinds of other "communities", the types that are prone to cimpouts the moment their welfare checks stop coming.

If you want to scout for a suitable location, download google earth and start looking. Exploring and understanding a certain geography takes time, don't be surprised if you find yourself confused after a few hours of looking around. Ultimately, physically going to a place and scouting with your own eyes is ideal.

Skills: To become a successful member of a sustainable community, your skills matter most of all, and there are many different skills that could be valuable to us. Any sort of medical skills are priceless. The trades are highly valuable, particularily carpenters, construction workers, electricians, plumbers, welders, ect... Any sort of skills with maintaining machinery, such as vehicles and equipment, even IT skills can be useful. You can make your own goods through woodworking, textiles, leatherworking, glassblowing, and metallurgy. There are also food processing skills such as making non-perishables, and alcohol. Consider how you can use skills you may already have in our community, to come up with ideas it is recommended you read up on survivalism and prepping, and familiarise yourself with what you will need and what might be needed of you in a community like ours.

Most of all, agriculture. Any sustainiable community requires many people with some sort of agricultural skills to feed themselves and others, even if you just own a garden. Agriculture takes time to learn as anything else, buying some compost from the store, tossing it into a pot and growing some flowers might be easy, but being able to grow large amounts of food from the same soil, year after year, is difficult. Ranching is also obviously difficult, but can be very profitable.

General prepardness: Everyone must own emergcy supplies, such as alternative light sources, tools, navigation, first ait kits, and so on. You must also manitain a supply of non-perishable food, fuel, and weapons. It's a good idea to store a years worth of non-perishable food for you and your family, maybe more.

Comfy

Your home: There is no one correct kind of home you must build, everyone has their own needs and limits. But you must think carefully about what you want to prioritise. A basement or root cellar is excellent for any kind of long term storage. Consider building a Rocket mass heater, it’s a type of a fireplace that burns wood extremely efficiently, and pipes through a large thermal mass where it will release heat over a long period of time. Google for more info. This is also good time to mention that when the time comes you might want to get an axe and learn to cut wood, it’s difficult and dangerous, but also fun and rewarding. Chainsaws are easier of course, but nothing will make you feel as manly and independent as being able to cut wood with your own hands.

If you live in a forest fire prone area, take measures to avoid having your home burn down but cutting down any tree that could spread the fire to your house, keep your lawn hydrated, and maintain your local woods by removing fuel from the ground.

For further info look for blogs, videos, and books about homesteading.

discord gg/gMMk9c

you guys have been continually posting these threads for months, have you actually gotten anything accomplished? if not, why should anyone take you seriously?

Is this a bagan project? I only worship our /basedblaccgod/ TyrOdin

DUDE STOP LIVING THE COMFORTS OF MODERN TECHNOLOGY, CAPITALISM AND SPECIALIZATION OF TALENTS AND COME WORK IN A STINKY FIELD CAUSE OF QUESTIONABLE IDEOLOGICAL BELIEFS

LMAO

ya good luck

dont worry nigger, we dont want you

Join the discord and see for yourself how much has been accomplished

Interesting idea, i'll join.

i kind of liked not seeing them for while i thought this larp was dying out

I got banned from it for questioning Cascadia. This will NEVER happen there.

we're up to 25 bans now, I'm quite proud of that

>Taking over an existing small town
>”y u abanduhn cibilizashun”
Learn to read neet

Europe is out of the question, no guns and too close to Africans and Arabs.

The state of Jefferson is your only real option. Portland and Seattle should be independent city states.

Do you live in one of these communities? My friends and I have become interested in something like this, mainly because we do not want our future children to be corrupted by mainstream culture

oh this isnt the maine one fugg that i aint clickin that shit...i thought you leafs lived by maine

can I get an invite to the discord?

You'll never get a white ethnostate. It's just a dream.....

Land of milk and honey you stupid bitch.

>selling out your ideological beliefs for modern comforts
LMAO
ya good luck

>discord gg/gMMk9c
nevermind, found it

"let's ban everyone who points out this is a LARP!"

I have been in the server before, you guys don't do anything, sad and lazy.

no, this community does not exist yet, it's just what were working towards

Again. Sage. These kidlet mods think they can perpetuate western culture and that this is good for white people.

This. /thread . acting like this will only perpetuate degeneracy.

discord gg/gMMk9c

sounds like a good idea, bumping for interest

this desu

>we want people with medical backgrounds!
>people who went to university
>people who know better than to be a LARPer

let me know how that works out

liberstad.com/

In Norway, even. It's all "don't step on snek", so be careful about that.

We'll have a place worth living in as soon as guys who claim to want "Good Women who aren't total sluts" can stop being dumb fucking 12-year olds who say "Tits of gtfo, cunt!" everytime a woman appears on the internet.
If you faggots can't fix that, you'll be doomed forever to your Mom's basements, while the rest of the world outside continues to fall to the niggers, Muslims, faggots, Jews and Mexicans.

I don't know if i m white enough.Actually i m from Caucasus orthodox (not armenian) may i join u?

discord gg/gMMk9c

yes

God's representative here

How do I talk to Taylor Swift?

How is it an ethnostate if people all over the world live in it? I sure as fuck don't want 52%-ers living next door any more than i want balkaniggers to.

What about we all move to the Northwest, to start up NWF? The ideological basis is there, pretty sound and ready. And if it all goes to hell, we can just go back home, all the damage done will stay in the America.

Last Discord about this I joined is long time dead.

politely

Are there even White people left in Sweden?

Banned for saying that keeping the same population reproducing results in inbreeding. The fucking kidlet mods can't accept the truth that such a state will fail if they are in charge.

You live right next to Sweden. Are you retarded or just disconnected from reality?

the swedcuck is mad

Jefferson is 70% white. There are many places in Europe that are a MILLION times better than Jefferson

dude, you are a stupid fuck who doesnt grasp basic genetics, also your were obviously trolling

who cares, Europe is pretty much a shithole at this point regardless of how white it is. Why do you bring that up as if it somehow redeems you?

>Leaf calling me a cuck

SO you're telling me the 5 people who come to your shitty 3rd world ethnostate will be able to produce enough children to both fight off the authorities, and be numerous enough to allow for infinite re-population? You realise that they will run out of non-genetically related people to reproduce normal whites with right?
You call anyone who points obvious shit out a troll or a dumbfuck almost as if you are an underagefag who just watched the rise of Hitler. Pathetic. Live a simpler life.

No, I was referring to the user shilling for the Jefferson idea. And I never said Europe was great, I was saying that most of it is better than Jefferson.

I thought this whole thread was for a ''white'' ethno state anyway?

well its worth a try

uh yeah... obviously

try harder

>Cascadia
dropped

>hong kong

lol wut

norway, you already have an ethnostate
stfu

I literally own British Columbia

touche

bump

discord gg/gMMk9c

>Destroying a entire island for a sandnigger-sport

But why?

Euros and their soccer

bump

Went to university in Malmo for 1 semester, all I can say is you guys better start building a wall on your eastern border in the next 5 years.

3D Murdoch chan?

kek the resemblance is uncanny

discord gg/gMMk9c

bump

Don't use pagan runes when you're all christcucks

lmao why are you still here

because someone needs to point out the idiocy in your plan. Ignoring me only makes you look dumber :^)

the idea of an ethnostate is dumb as bricks, there are multiple "white" ethnostates that exist in europe and they're mostly failures

like the inbreeding? You do know that communities as small as 300 can avoid just about any inbreeding for hundreds of years, right?

How long do you hope to survive? How many people do you honestly think will come to your 3rd world ethnostate?

And i don't want a sandnigger such as yourself to live next to me so go and rape somebody, Ahmed

this retards argument is basically that all white people need to racemix because apparently the few hundred million that exist isnt enough. Several people tried to explain how utterly retarded that is but i guess his iq is just too low.

DAILY DOSE:
youtube.com/watch?v=DGmxkiDWLRc&feature=youtu.be

I can give excellent blowjobs and have a 7 inch penis. I'd like to sign up.

Nice. I'm actually saying that he 10 people you bring in isn't enough.

discord gg/gMMk9c

300 is a small fucking hamlet, you're a fucking idiot. The very concept of a NATION of white people totally invalidates your stupid notion of inbreeding. You're probably a nigger with a whitey fetish.

maximum dunning-kruger

The thing is though, my ancestry traces back to medieval times, all whites. You stormfags response is always just "SHut up nigger". To be fair, I am on Sup Forums, I didn't expect much intelligence. You're telling me you can somehow band together 300 beta neets, get them all to reproduce, stop international groups from preventing creation of an ethnostate, then somehow use all 300 neets to build a society of LARPers who will somehow not get shut down in an instant. I am not anti-white. I'm pro ethnostate. I'm just saying you faggot LARPers won't be able to acomplish this, no matter how many you bring in.

What kind of government would this ethnostate be?
The same democratic-republic we have now?
A fascist dictatorship? Something else?
This is the most important part, it doesn't matter how many whites the nation accepts if the government is as weak/ineffective/corrupt as the one they've left behind.

There's nothing pagan about futhark runes. Most of the runestones still existing were raised after the christianisation of scandinavia and include crosses and phrases such as "god help his soul".¨

>t. steppe rapebaby

were not separatists

So what kind of Ethno-State will it be? German? English? French? Norwegian? Swedish? etc

That rune has connotations of heritage and ancestry, they were clearly using it that way. Are you denying that runes are connected to paganism?