Slate has reached... Rock Bottom

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/89jXP
archive.is/a6abA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

easter?

wow you've observed that trolling gets people without a sense of humor twisted up in a knot. Just like everybody that's typed Sup Forums.org in their browser. Good job user!

This isn't anything new. Clickbait "news" sites have been "reporting" on memes for some time now
archive.is/89jXP
archive.is/a6abA
Here are two buzzfeed articles, one on Happy Merchant and the other on Spurdo. Both brought to you by Blockhead "Joe" Bernstein (who will never work for the New York Times)

This is not the bottom. It's getting closer but these idiots will go much further.

Viewtiful Blockhead Joe

I bet his parents called him dumb when he was a kid

What’s up Sam? You faggots need to come out with some more videos. Tissue Box Ep 2 would be the bees knees.

Bump

fuckin' leftoids

I wonder how Sup Forums is taking this. They sperg out when Easter Toad gets called Groyper

Im sure this can be exploited for more laughs.Any ideas?

>we like posting the cartoon frog because it upsets people
>"stop posting that nazi frog, it is VERY UPSETTING to us!"
>welp, here we go again

why can't they just "get it"?

I'd like to get these rags to report on le 56% face. There's no way for them to cover it without admitting that race-mixing produces ugly mystery meat mutts

Groyper's a funner name, good memes are called [x]er.
Helper, gripper, groyper. All good memes

I just call them all pepe tbqh.

>Jew-bwa-ha-ha.gif

Who is the toad honestly

What is fat pepe's name?

Popo

I always thought this was just a poorly done Pepe. Alt-Pepe

Every pepe is a poorly done rendition of a previous pepe

First they came for Pepe, but I didn't so anything because I wasn't a frog. Then they came for Popo, then I realized I was a toad, and no one came to my help as I didn't when they came for others.

I thought fat-shaming is racist, and all kinds of alternative-weighted individuals are progressive?

>the media: no platform for neo-nazis
>also the media: a Nazi breathed today, here's all the hot goss on pages 1,2,3,4 and our special foldout section

>new
Fuck if they are gonna talk about our memes they should at least lurk moar

>fatter, more racist pepe

I thought brainlet wojaks were our new mascot?

Well, we're the ones who created ">tfw to intelligent". But I think brainlet was /sci/. I also see a lot more brainletposting on Sup Forums than Sup Forums

Underrated

maya or shit like that