Belgians are degenerates

i live in Belgium was born here too, but Belgians are one of the nastiest and most immoral people I have met

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM
youtube.com/watch?v=n20E4jQ5aP0
gq-magazine.co.uk/article/molenbeek-belgium-no-go-zone
youtube.com/watch?v=2sWaBeucCbw
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Is Belgium just a meme? Arent you just Flemish, Lux, Waloons etc

no and im thankful im not one of them
im from Azerbaijan my Grandparents came here when the belgian gouverment asked other countries to assist them on mining coal

Belgium is Dutch Flanders and French Wallonia. I would not even call Brussels, Brussels I would probably just call it EU headquarters and the sovereign state of the JEWU.

Thicc

she is from the liberal party of belguim and she is in charge of our health system

So they are now importing Africans to burn it?

It's because you're working a nigger tier job, pleb.

Why don't you go back then, user?

because I'm not old enough but I do want to go to turkey once this country is infested with niggers and white trash

that looks /real/ healthy

>because I'm not old enough
MODS!!!

at least the Philippines has a proper person running its government

>MODS
the fuck is your problem, Sup Forums is for everyone that is able to think properly and make proper arguments

Would you rather be French? Because that's the only real alternative.

The paedophile ring for Belgian elite will never be uncovered,

Get the fuck off my clay.

>nastiest and most immoral people
have you ever been to Poland user?

It's true, I was really surprised when I went to Brussels. The place is %110 degenerate. There were more brothels there than in Amsterdam x 10000. If you take the train there you can see them out of the window.

A Hill Monkey

She cannot be real...

i agree. this place is a political and international shitshow where old and middle aged people hold the most ridiculous beliefs and overly positive life views while the younger generations have no sense of morals or nationalism at all. nor a prospect of a successful future

>im from Azerbaijan my Grandparents came here when the belgian gouverment asked other countries to assist them on mining coal

even immigrants don't like it here. go figure

dear god what the actual fuck is that thing

youtube.com/watch?v=iEeSPc5oTcM

And if anyone threatens to disrupt the country's health system, she eats them?

Would be a bit more interesting if you were to explain why you think this. Seeing as you think Turkey is a better destination than Belgium I'm curious as to what your definitions of nasty and immoral are.

I believe in God and Jesus Christ, let me tell you this is the hardest place to do this.

Believing in Allah or some other satanic form of religion then the belgians leave you alone and don't mock you (in your face)

The moment they find out one of them is a believer of Christ. They turn there back on you and think you are full of shit and dilusional.

This is pushing me to become an endtime prophet and to start screaming about Jesus Return

That's why we'll never ever let you guys unite with us

Let's be honest that's just because Muslims are violent and Jews are a protected group. Christians are seen as the most peaceful of the bunch but at the same time when a society becomes more educated it will reject things that are irrational and based on faith.

i know what you mean, but im fucked in my faith because God keeps telling me its the endtimes and its makin life hard since you don't want to keep that shit to yourselves.

Its is so clear to me yet everyone else is just blinded mostly by themselfs

good advert for health user

MODS MODS MODS

Your pic makes me want to vomit.

> youtube.com/watch?v=n20E4jQ5aP0

> be belgian
> watch people get rekt on cross walk
> help hit and run driver to escape
> he never gets caught
> people complain somebody should do somethin

All of them deserve what is coming to them, they are soul less humans.

true

they fuck with you because you are pussy

tell us about your pedophile royal family

>trips of truth

> gq-magazine.co.uk/article/molenbeek-belgium-no-go-zone

>youtube.com/watch?v=2sWaBeucCbw

Yes

it is a 3rd world shithole in terms of corruption and pedophilia.
also your nuclear plants will polute europe some day.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Stupid shitskin

All of your clay are belong to us

she really wants to eat your trips it looks like

>im from Azerbaijan

Laten we eerst de grote problemen aanpakken, voordat we verder denken.

what’s her name again?

maggie de block of cheese

Maggie De BLOCK

Life degenerates, or gets better.

We choose.

Belgium is an epicentre of degeneracy. Nihilistic/satanic sadists and pedophiles, probably because the Sabbatean Frankists run the show.