Gorvenment want to increase state pension age to 67 by 2026

>Gorvenment want to increase state pension age to 67 by 2026
>It’ll probably be 70 by 2040

Didn’t realise the country was this fucked

Other urls found in this thread:

ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/lifeexpectancies/bulletins/nationallifetablesunitedkingdom/2014to2016
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ree

Ree indeed

Does the ride end at the age 73 stacking shelves for Lidl and having a heart attack?

Keep paying your taxes boy to build those new Mosques

Boomers shouldn't get pensions for what they did to our countries.

We did the same here, user. Predictable effect of birthrates dropping which means fewer young per elderly person.
Should be able to get it moving down again once the last generation of 8 kids per family dies out and robots start being good.

Canada did the same thing. Work until you die, user. Gotta pay for the darkies somehow. Why the darkies don't work and pay for themselves is another question.

Stop being a faggot.
Save up some money and invest. Don't invest in stocks or funds. invest in yourself. Invest in a business.
I literally know a business where for £30k you'd be generating £100k+ passive income (nearly passive, a few hours a week) a year. High demand, low supply, bitch to set up but durable long-term. I won't share cause I don't want competition but it's just an example. Those opportunities exist in the most random places. Start living and start looking for problems to solve and monetise those fucking solutions.
Stop being a faggot.
Stop relying on the government.
I'll be retiring at 30. And paying for my parents to retire.
Be a fucking man.

>I won’t tell my secret plan to make me rich

Nigga I’m working for Royal Mail and taking all the free shares they’re throwing at me and investing my dividends back in. I’ll work until I’m redundant, or Amazon finally decide to buy the company and have a monopoly in the UK and the stock prices skyrocket. Lord knows the government ain’t buying back the company.

probably expects you to live longer or someshit
shut the fuck up

What did boomers do?

I'm 28 now. In 2040 I'll be 51.

Do you think it will still be 70 in 2060?

Average life expectancy is 82 in UK (79 for men 83 for women)

Let's say it rises to 75 by 2060...

As a man do you think 57 years of NI contributions adds up to 4 years of pension, after you factor in you could invest the money. Might as well just go on ESA as an OAP, if they make you go jobcentre to sign on just apply to callcentres, it's not like you will get hired.

I live in a relatively poor northern town... when I was pre-teen OAPs did all the paper rounds. They could work 9-3:30. As a 10 year old I couldn't compete with that.

How are you justing figuring this out now?

The goal of an old age pension was just to make sure you didn’t have to gum paki cock to afford food. Now that gumming paki cock has become your national sport you don’t need that old age pension.

>me and my wife earn a combined total of $114k a year (I'm a local trucker and she's dispatch)
>me and my wife are living with her parents, in their paid off 4 bedroom home
>me and my wife are saving like a kike, because we are living rent-free with little expenses
>me and my wife have been doing this for 7 years
>me and my wife will be living a semi retired life in a about 4 years and will be set to inherit assets and property, passed down in the last 3-4 generations on both sides of each other's family, adding to our wealth and already hefty savings
>by then, I'll be 34 and she'll be 33
>(You) relying on a (((pension)))
>(You) might still be working full-time past age 36
>that fugging sux 4 (You)
I have never rented in my life, so you can imagine my own savings, since I started officially working at 19. I hope you make britbro, I just hope they don't raid your pension.

You've forgotten to factor in life expectancy increase too, though.
If it continues at the present rate, life expectancy for men will have increased by a little over 5 years between now and 2060.
If it slows from 6 weeks increased life expectancy per year to 4.5, it's still almost 3½ years.
You've also used life expectancy at birth to calculate how long they'll get to be retired. It would make more sense to look at how long a 65 year old could expect to live. At present, a 65 year old british man can expect to live until he's 83½ - if this rises at the current rate of 4.7 weeks per year, he can expect to live to 87 in 2060.
Even if the rate of increase falls, he can likely expect to live to at least 85 years by 2060. 10 years of pension still isn't much, and anyone doing a physically demanding job will find it tough to continue even to the age of 65, but it is still significantly longer than your estimate.

tl;dr: British men who make it to old age can expect to live to 85 by 2060, not 79. Time spent as a pensioner will change accordingly.

Source: ons.gov.uk/peoplepopulationandcommunity/birthsdeathsandmarriages/lifeexpectancies/bulletins/nationallifetablesunitedkingdom/2014to2016

Things are getting harder

>I'll have to work until I'm 80 to pay Social Security for boomers and welfare for leftists and nogs

On top of that the liberals here think that importing non-skilled laborers from Mexico is a good idea.

I have to know, how much did you save? And no kids????

well 25 percent of the country is out of work...
The pretend Scot Gordon Brown gave away the pension pot to the banks and now they are literally going to work us to death (unless your muslim and poor)

How do you have sex with your wife when you live with her parents?

How do I become Muslim?

Should just do away with pensions anyway, stop giving our people an excuse to double whammy themselves
>dont have kids, need immigrants to pay your pensions
>oh shit you want your pension better hike the pension age

Every year is different, but in the last seven years, we've been able to save about $412k. We rarely spend more than $26k a year (our family hunts most of our meat and our food purchases are cheap, because we buy at my uncle's community market). This excluded an estimated $600k in property and assets from our elder family members in the future.

We have 3 kids (our first one was I was 17 and her 16) and we use the help of both our families.

Since many of our family's property has been paid off since long ago, a lot of us always have skyrocketing savings since there is no renting nor mortgage. This thing about being "independent" and accumulating massive debt is mainly a city issue (in my opinion). If our family grows, we'll just make family size cottages in this 32 acre property.

>*note* if my ID changes, it's due to being on mobile right now, going across different towns
Smartass.

There is a 4 bedroom house, 1 guest house and 2 cottages, so there are plenty of places to make loud whoopy. If anybody has a chance to live a few years rent-free while saving your earned money, do it. Why not be a hundred thousandnaire in a few years?

This is my nightmare. Do you live in the city?

How else will the immigrants get their welfare payments?

In another life