Find a flaw

Find a flaw.

Lack of Tohsaka's anus

miura

tv edit dimmed all the good fight scenes and make you pay $300 for a bluray in which they aren't censored

Worst fandom ever.

shit characters, shit story, literal plot armor, waifu wars are dumb because the ones in this VN are bland as fuck

Contains literally nothing good from the VN but retains all of its flaws.

Not enough bait images based of this shit anime.

The only decent thing about it was the Archer reveal.

Everything else in the plot was a trainwreck.

What are you referring to

Close but it's not JoJo.

It was not HF

Oh boy here we go

It wasn't Zero.

The shitposters it attracts

Pushing the heroine out of focus was a dubious direction choice.

>Saber
>UBW heroine
Really nigga?

That's why UBW is shit though, nobody likes Shirou.

My problem with Fate in general is that the fight end for stupid reasons, obviously plot armor.

>nobody likes Shirou

>not liking Shirou
You should just stop.

Choreography in the second cour can be questionable due to production issues

I can't. Other than the flaws already present in the original game's story for this route.

>liking Shirou

Be less obvious with your bait.

>nobody likes Shirou

Rin's butt is too big.

Shirou is a grade A housewife

You were saying? If he was some tertiary character that'd be pretty good, but he isn't.

gilgamesh only 9th

But he's 3rd

>Arc still in there
God, how old is this?

>nobody likes Shirou

Never comment on this series ever again.

Five years old.

Is this rarest bait thread?

> Nobody likes the third most character in the franchise.

Gilgamesh is the best self-insert, prove me wrong.
>smug beyond belief
>does whatever the fuck he feels like doing
>hates everyone but himself and a select few
>has a term for people that aren't him or what he thinks they should be (equivalent to normalfag)
>loses his temper really fucking quickly if things don't go his way
>lazy, doesn't put any effort into things which often comes back to bite him in the ass

He'd fit the bill for an user pretty damn well if that user had a few thousand years of his powers and authority to grow in ego.

i know this speaks volumes about how terrible i am, but i can wholeheartedly relate to all of those points

Not enough of vest gril.

VN is better. I know this and I've never even seen the anime.

The fact that Saber falls in love with Shirou is embarrassing. Some thousand year old being falls in love with some self insert high school boy because he gets hurt

It's human nature, it's why we resonate with villains a lot. The fact that we in specific are extra cynical, bitter, and have disdain for anyone we label normalfag just makes us all the more likely to do so. The difference is Gil is stunningly good looking,intelligent, and has amazing powers. Anons have, at absolute best, only two of those, and all lack the most important one. Oh and amazing willpower which none of us have.

Personality is there, traits to back it up? Not so much.

Saber is what, 16 there? Stop baiting.

She may be from the past, but she isn't very old herself. She was never seen as a woman until she met Shirou, it's not unrealistic at all.

Coincidentally the same age as the guy who posted the image.

It's not like she's a virgin or anything.

She was in her late twenties when she died IIRC, though her body is eternally young. It's a bit weird for her fall for a teenager, but he's "18" so it's technically alright.

>when she died
But she didn't.

She skipped her adolescent life and just skipped to being a king with a kingdom as her responsibility. Staying with Shirou let her live part of her life she never lived.

She did die. She skipped around time a bunch of times, but in the end she did die, regardless of the route.

>in the end
Yeah. But she's alive for the duration of the game.

Her age only depends on the time she came from, and she died soon after her contract, so she's about the same age when she died and in the story.

It cut out a lot of shit by necessity, most damningly most of Shirou's internal monologue. It also had that dumbass shit with the Tohsaka crest. Still, it was a decent adaptation, and if it got more people to read the visual novel then it's good in my book.

People shit over it way too much. It's one of the better VN adaptations out there, it's pretty much impossible to adapt all the internal monologues. The changes it had were interesting and helped keep the story fresh and different enough from the VN in a non-intrussive way too.

The thing with the crest I liked, it's the best change in Realta Nua in my opinion, and sex scenes have no place in a story like this, especially with how forced they are in the novel.

>sex scenes have no place in a story like this
I think it depends on the context. The second one in the Fate route is rather heartwarming, for example, while the first one is incredibly out of place. Rin suddenly revealing that porking Saber will recharge her batteries seems rather at odds with the tone of leaving Archer to die against Herc not five minutes ago.
Of course, it's all ruined by the fact that Nasu's sex scenes are all more chuckle-inducing than actually erotic.

Don't forget he only participates in the grail war ironically and also only fights others ironically, never actually being serious. Unless his waifu is there, then he does get serious.

Its more how he always looses because of it , shits too real

[Spoiler] I was born talented and with great genes, but due to being repeatedly told that I didnt put in enough effort due to not having to and might very well end up wasting both, blog over

The sex scenes are just horrible. I agree with you, it's impossible to have a 100% adaptation.

Kill yourself bastard.

I thought the Shirou vs Gil fight could have been executed better. And too much flashy blurs for some fight scenes, I was hoping some of the Servant combat would be more clear and choreographed with the budget they had.

The entire story

>Akiha and Caren that embarrassingly low
Fucking TMfags jesus christ this is why nobody likes you

Shirou vs Gil was the high point of the adaptation for me, I don't know why you didn't like it.

The fuck are you talking about, the fact that they were in the top 20 is pretty impressive considering this was right after Zero and it'd been long since either of them had been relevant to anything. Even more true for Kohaku.

Gil's a jobber in literally every route.

Ilya pls go

I literally can't believe that there's people on this board who unironically like Shirou

Not the main one.

>The thing with the crest I liked
It just doesn't make sense, the transfer of a family crest is supposed to be a big deal, an arduous process requiring months or even years of painful rituals and a whole bunch of prerequisites to do correctly, not something you can do just by stripping and doing a short ritual.

I like him in Heaven's feel

She didn't literally give him her family's magic crest, you know?

Believe it.

>everyone bitching about how it was a bad adaption
>as if they haven't seen either of DEEN's versions

UFO Table actually did a pretty decent job imo, especially in comparison to the other shit we've gotten in the past.

No one cares about getting lore minutia right though

I thought it was incredible and there was a lot of love put into it.
I couldn't ask for a better adaptation.

When the fuck is Strange Fake getting adapted?

It's barely just started. Narita isn't known for writing short stories, and he's been very slow this time. I just hope it's made by ufotable instead of A-1 or Shaft or some other shitty studio.

>Ufo

It better fucking be, I NEED Gil vs Enkidu to be done well.

I can't say, it was a masterpiece.

It's normal to not like him if you're a secondary and underage.

Shirou wears super low rise jeans but you never see the waistband of his briefs when he's shirtless

How would Shirou fare if he had summoned Merlin or Solomon? (assuming Medea was replaced by some Argonaut Saber).

Worse than Extra and CCC

Because it's barely even started?

>How would a limited but extremely talented young mage fare if he summoned one of the greatest possible Caster-class servants?

This is a dumb question.

>Merlin
Difficult to say because he's a dick. He could either fuck off and sleep with women, including Shirou's love interests, or could become interests and use his Hero Making EX skills to buff him.

>Solomon
Solomon is an empty man like Shirou and Kotomine, so it'll be a potentially interesting scenario to explore the 'defect'. Shirou could learn to become a person as he helps Solomon become a person. Also it'll bring new conflict with Kotomine because he's an important person for his religion.

not fate route

What was the point of this shitty obnoxious character?

too give hipsters a wacky, irrelevant side character to waifu and spam

Meanies. Taiga is a lovely young lady.

>young

24 is young!

H A G

Ilya will never be mai daughterfu